The Hanson thread #3

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Re: The Hanson thread #3

Post by aurelia92 »

TeAm_EdWaRd wrote:Thanks guys! :D I knew they had more albums (after MON) but I hardly get any news about them here in Germany and I was too lazy to inform myself via the internet! LOL I'll take a look at the videos you posted for sure! Thanks! :)
*waves* hi! i'm german:) living in austria though. and yeah, you don't hear ANYTHING about them here.. i didn't even know they existed until.. june 2008.

lol lol lol stanson? wow. that's new. i don't think you're a stan though. you're not creepy! :P i'm still waiting for a video of dream girl...
TeAm_EdWaRd
Wandering Through Town

Post by TeAm_EdWaRd »

aurelia92 wrote:*waves* hi! i'm german:) living in austria though. and yeah, you don't hear ANYTHING about them here.. i didn't even know they existed until.. june 2008.
Hi, nice to meet you! :) Yes, it really sucks cause they're very talented and make great music...
Likeasunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Post by Likeasunburn »

Warning: never come home from a Halloween party slightly intoxicated, and then prceed to log online and see something like this: http://twitpic.com/nstmy

Or else you might very well laugh so hard you fall off the couch and bruise your leg bigggg time.

*giggle snort*
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

TeAm_EdWaRd wrote: Hi, nice to meet you! :) Yes, it really sucks cause they're very talented and make great music...
what really sucks is that they were here four years ago, but i didn't know about them back then and.. well.. i was 13. i doubt i'd have been allowed to go.

that video is just... ugh. i don't even know what to say. it was definitely hilarious but omg secondhand embarassment. it sucks musically but is REALLY entertaining:P

oh and their costumes were amazing:D
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

I'm all amped about the idea of these up coming webcasts, IF (and that's a big freaking if here, folks...) they can make it actually, ya know, work.

Keep J-Tay far farrrrrrr away from anything with buttons, cords, lenses, or moving parts lol.

Hope everyone's having a good week. <3.
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

ooh my gosh i sooo want to be a h.net member right now! although it would mean getting up in the middle of the night to see all that live stuff. i bet loads of people joined the fanclub just for that. i would too if i could.

i'm so sad the tour is nearly over:( i would be a lot less sad if that didn't mean i'm getting braces soon too. ugh. hate it when more than one bad thing happens in one week (tour being over, braces and reallly important math exam)
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

Oh jeez that chat was awesome, I love those boys. This is quite a perk for fanclub members/incentive to get new sign ups. Very clever!

Edit: So I'd just like to say that there is literally NO ONE else in the world that I would be setting my alarm clock for 5:15AM on a Sunday to go online and watch walk around a truck stop... wow that sounds even more insane once typed out. :lol:
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

i would have done it BUT I'M NOT A MEMBER. BOOOO:( anyway, if you ever have time, do you think you could screencap taylor's sweater in the truckstop one? cause everyones talking about it and i don't get why!

ps: ugh their hair:( i need pictures.
Chadley
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Chadley »

I feel as if it has been far, FAR too long since I have been on here.

My apologies. I missed this thread. :(

Anyway, Mimi, you're so lucky! I contemplated getting up for the truck stop, I really did, but then decided my sleep meant too much to me. I've caught up on all the other videos, though. Man, I feel like I've seriously drifted away from H.net and Hanson it itself since school started. I need to get my hands on those lovely new posters they have...*evil laugh*

EDIT: I was watching the San Diego walk as I typed that post up and, WOW, I saw Taylor's hair. I mean, I'm used to the post-haircut look of his but am I the only one who thought this time was a bit shorter than any other time before? I think this is actually the shortest I've ever seen his hair.

I do love Zac's hair, though. I love it that length. :)
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

Nice to have you back, Darlin!

And Mimi is in some serious hair cut denial right now.

If I catch the truckstop replay I'll make sure to grab a screen cap. I personally think he always looks awesome in blue, no matter how girlie people are saying it looked. So there. lol.