Teen Thread 4 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Post by i am bella »

good morning to all who are probably at school here in the good old usa!
im just sitting here watching never ending story 2
ahhh, i remember these movies from when i was a kid....
my parents would laugh
my sister would scream at me for singing the song
and id sit there in wonder....
this is what happens when im sick :lol:
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Sam, you can get white hot chocolate? Wow, sounds unusual :lol: I'm a tea person. Lol, get better soon! Sounds like you're having fun at home though. :D That would be so cool, having a hot tub when it's the middle of winter. You really need one around here, it was 5 degrees C today. I watched the year 7s being frozen to death in their uniforms outside. Whereas us 6th formers get to wear our own stuff *evil laugh*

Hey Chels :)
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Hey guys!
I'm back, and this time I mean it, couse I got the swineflu -.- Not much to do now.. Im pretty much free..

Anyone on? I've missed you guys.. sooo long since I've posted here...

Oooo! White hot chocolate?! :o That sounds yummy! We have a hot tub too.. One inside, and one outside.. But that's just becouse my dad moved out five years ago or something, and he never wanted to buy anything expensive or innovate, so my mom did everything when he moved out. Like the bathroom, kitchen, garage, garden, livingroom, all the bedrooms.. Then it was really easy to talk her into buying hot tubs ;) We need it here too.. It's sooo cold in the wintertime... It's C*6 now, and it's just fall..

AND EDIT:
I really wan't a nickname now! :D Vilde is booooring :lol:
Last edited by dreamer on Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Hey Vilde! Wow, you're lucky! Two hot tubs! Hope you fell better from swine flu... :?

At my friend's birthday, in March, we'd sit in the hot tub until we were really hot, then roll in the snow and jump in the hot tub again. It's fun. :D

You guys all say it's cold, but today we had an indian summer day! It was like 10 degrees out today, and 17 degrees yesterday! It was awesome!

Sam~feel better! I had to stay home for two days about a week ago, and I hated it! It was sooo boring... :(

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

heya teens
@jenni
yeah, dunkin donuts is the only one who has it as far as i know, but im probably wrong
i flipping loveeeeee it!
and thanks, i hope im better by thursday....i cant afford to miss another day! thank god we have a day off tomorrow!
and im not really having fun actually, usually i do, but im so miserable its just....miserable =/
we use our hot tub a lot, yeah, its pretty awesome, haha
wait, your brit school system is confusing me.....i think i can understand what a year 7 is (7th grade, right?) but what the heck is a 6th former??
@vilde
heyy, long time no talk!
gahh, swine flu is pissing me off, two girls in my grade just got it too
weve missed you toooo
very yummy! = )
thats so lucky that you have two hot tubs! i dont think wed have space for it inside....i know my friends have one in their basement....
go your mom ;) :lol:
well work on nicknames later for you and hannah! maybe when i have a brain that doesnt feel like mush :lol:
@hannah
thats what we loveee to do! = )
its been in like the 70s here! its insane! and it was supposed to be in the 40s later this week and now its supposed to be in the 50s! gahhh! i want the flipping cold! = (
and thanks on the 'feel better' = )
ImageImage
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

We don't have dunkin donuts here, but that's a pretty good idea they had :lol: I think your grades are 1 above ours, so year 7 (ages 11-12) is an 8th grader. A 6th former is basically Year 12 (ages 16-17) and Year 13 (ages 17-18), but it's a general name for those two years. It's the same as college. :D Hot tub in basement sounds so cool. I love basement rooms and loft rooms :lol: Aww, I know what you mean about staying home. You have to catch up on all the work and there's not much to do apart from sit around feeling miserable :(

Lol, lucky you willow. I like indian summers. :lol: Just the thought of it being 17 degrees C *melts*

Hey Vilde! Is Vilde your real name or nickname? It's so nice when you come in to the house after being outside in the freezing cold. I love central heating :lol:
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

oh my god, this is that day with alexas brit words all over again :lol:
what kinda coffee shops do yall have over there? starbucks?
and youve got it backwards, we turn 12 in 6th grade, so minus one and youve got our grades, plussing one for me!
what is the point of it being called 6th former if its 12th and 13th year?? :lol:
and if thats like college, does that mean yall are done school for good when youre 18?! gahhhh! that makes me envy yall so bad! we dont do college until 18 (or later depending on situation and person) and then weve got minimum 2 if community college and most likely 4 for a regular college or university
gahh, i cant get over how much i envy you right now! ughhhhh! = (
i wish i had a loft! i love being up high getting to look down on things, although im somewhat afraid of heights depending on how sturdy a structure im on :lol:
im already catching up on work :lol: its such a pain!
ImageImage
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Yeah, Vilde is my real name.. It's a norwegian name, and not very practical. It sounds weird in every other language then norwegian :? I think I'm going to mive to another country when I get older, so I might have to get a middle name or something that I can use..

I love having hot tubs! Especially the one outside. It's so nice to sit there in the wintertime, feeling the cold in your face when you get to warm...

Where do you guys live?
I don't understand the school system.. How many schools have you gone through when you're 18?
We have the "barneskolen" 7 years (5/6- 12/13), then "ungdomsskolen" 3 years (13/14- 15/16) and then "vidregående" 3 years (16/17- 18/19). But you can also choose to take 2 years, and work the last year.. Did that make sence? :? Everyone have to go through that, but if you wan't an higher education you apply to a university..
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

i like the name vilde, im pronouncing it like a w though cuz i take latin and its contagious :lol:
do you not have a middle name at all?
the coolness is so awesome when youre in the hot tub! :lol:
i live in northcentral mass, usa
i will have gone through 4 schools when im 18, but some go to more depending on the separation of kindergarten and preschools
yours kinda makes sense to me....the last part about the two years is a little confuzzling, but that might just be me as usual :lol:
ImageImage
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

I had to say something.... but i can't remember it... :?

Anyways, it was warm again today! yay! I can't tell why you like the cold, Sam. I hate it. Probably because I live in Canada...

Our grades are mostly the same, but where i live we have Kindergarten, Elementary School, and Middle School in the same school because we're so small. We have maybe... 150 people in our school?

Happy Remembrance Day tomorrow!

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)