Discussion of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Eclipse The Movie, Take 1

Post by clpviolet »

Hey guys, here's a couple of interviews about the movie that I found, not sure if you all have seen them....I just got an attack of Eclipse movie fix.....lol and its all "new" news to me so :roll:

http://www.eclipsemovie.org/kirsten-pro ... e-of-lucy/
This is an interview with Kirsten Prout she is playing Lucy in Eclipse... :)

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles ... tory.jhtml ....this is a Jackson Rathbone interview

http://www.limelife.com/blog-entry/Excl ... 24608.html ....and this is an interview with Julia Jones AKA Leah Clearwater

Anyways, Enjoy ;)
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

194 days!!!!

it's doesn't seem that far away...

Then why summit, why haven't we seen a teaser trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x
I want a teaser trailer, something decent, and I want it before or with christmas.....!!!!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Rae Cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by Rae Cullen »

Oh I know I want to see a teaser trailer too!!!!! I was hoping that they would put a snippet in NM but I guess that was wishful thinking :lol:. I wonder when Summit will release a teaser trailer? I'm so excited for Eclipse to come out in June!!! It is so hard to wait!!!! :D
"No one ever bets against Alice...except the wolves."Image Image
chichichobits
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chichichobits »

Ms_Vamp_4788 wrote:I'm really excited that we only have to wait 7 months for Eclipse. That's such a doable amount of time. Plus, New should possibly becoming out on DVD in like March or April-ish. So it will be like bam! I think I'm most excited about the fight scene with the newborns and Victoria. It will be so awesome to get to see the Cullens in action. I'm also excited about getting to see Rosealie and Jaspers' stories come to life.
I dont know maybe I'm just not use to it, but I feel weird that it's coming out so fast. I kind of wanted time for me in regards to New Moon to " sit and digest ". I think that people would appreciate the film more if they have to wait for it. Sort of like how the Saw movies come out every Halloween---it kind of takes away from it. I take that since Eclipse is coming out next June, that they finished filming. Did they already start filming for Breaking Dawn? This seems like a fast paced schedule.
Official Robnapper Explosions Analyst ( Because Rob makes me go bang ! )
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

chichichobits wrote:I dont know maybe I'm just not use to it, but I feel weird that it's coming out so fast. I kind of wanted time for me in regards to New Moon to " sit and digest ". I think that people would appreciate the film more if they have to wait for it. Sort of like how the Saw movies come out every Halloween---it kind of takes away from it. I take that since Eclipse is coming out next June, that they finished filming. Did they already start filming for Breaking Dawn? This seems like a fast paced schedule.
We don't even have offical word from Summit yet with regards to BD even being made into a movie. From what I understand they're still working out contracts w/Rob, Kristen &Taylor. And I think still w/SM on whether it will be 2 movies or not. It'l be a great day when we hear official word from Summit, I want to see the wedding on the big screen!

One ofthe reasons they're doing it kind of fast is because our beloved Cullens can't age. They kind of need to get them shot so Edward doesn't look too much older by the time they are done. Plus I think Summit is just wanting to cash in on the craze & popularity of the saga. I think they finished filming Eclipse back in October & so DS will have more time to work on it than I think CW did, and CW did an amazing job w/NM. (I was REALLY nervous about NM & I think it turned out great. Plus I think DS is using the same special effects people for Eclipse & so the will already have the wolves down & what else might need done.)

I just reread Eclipse & man are they going to have to cut A LOT out to take a 600 page book down to a 2 hour movie. It will be interesting to see how they do it & what parts get left out. I can only hope that the good parts are left in & I still love my Edward afterwards.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Karl!!!! .... Karl!!! where are you.... you said you started the countdown the 21st....

well I'm starting already........

190 days left!!!!........
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

:D I just saw the interviews with the cast members! I am so thrilled to hear that the tent scene was included! Can't wait to see it!! I bet parts of it will be in the treaser...WHENEVER the teaser is released! ARG!!
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

:lol:
Sorry Marielle.
I'll request a thread for it, just give me this week.
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

n0vaice wrote: :lol:
Sorry Marielle.
I'll request a thread for it, just give me this week.
hahah I did too... they told me to do it here...... :( I had hoped for our own countdown thread...

ahh well 189 days and counting

(hihi... It's like I'm waiting for a baby to be born or something.... *shakes head* .... :lol: )

n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

awww... too bad.

Well I guess this will have to do. :)

good work Marielle.
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ