Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Post by willowtree »

Sadly (or luckily?) I didn't get stitches in US or Canada. I almost had to get them in my mouth. Luckily I didn't. But I do know that there is a difference. In France, they use something that looks like the cheap stuff they put in a little kid's necklace making kit, except more medical-like. I got 9, and I was 9... my brother got 2 stitches when he was 2. Creepy? :?

Anyway, since everyone who really goes on this thread has answered the questions (aside from Ted answering the teacher one) i'm going to make a new one.

What do you think would be Rosalie's favourite thing in the world when she was human?

Toodles!

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Hey guys!

That is creeppppppyyy..... :? :lol:

And haha yeah, I'm supposed to be HWing right now. :D

And I have no idea what Peeta is...or who...or Catchinf Fire... :? :oops:

And Ted, I AM SOOO JEALOUS! We at Darby go Sophomore year but I can't afford it right now. :( *sighs* Oh well....ooh, how's french going for ya? My teacher sucks and I miss Mrs. Blannin! :(

And what about that dragon?!?

If Rose's job was a teacher in a school, what kind of teacher would she be? What would she teach?

I agree, she could teach whatever she wants but I think she'd be good with things she likes like music and shop and stuff. I think she'd be the cool teacher everyone loves but can take a verbal whack at you if you mess up. :D

What would it be like if Rose had a twin?

I also agree with what's been said on this question, that they would be best friends as kids but they would grow apart as they grew older and more rivalrous. A side question I have on that is: Describe how you think Rose's twin would be. Because I'm curious about how they would be like together. And also the whole one getting turned and the other not is a problem too. *nods* Need more time to answer this (Good question!) be back later!

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JazpersGrl »

Hello, Team Rose!

I come to mention the farewell party in honor of Rachelle Lefavre (Victoria) on the Team Alice thread!

Here's the invite: http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/2029 ... 8b3abe.jpg

It's a Halloween themed costume party. The only stipulation is no vampire costumes (it didn't seem fair). Remember to bring a link with a picture of your costume!

Hope to see you there!
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JazpersGrl »

Hello, Team Rose!

I come to mention the "dish it all" New Moon party on the Team Alice thread!

Here's the invite

It's a Movie premiere themed party. So dress to impress! Remember to bring a link with a picture of your clothes!

Hope to see you there!
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Thanks for those invites^^ did anybody make either party? Im sure they were a ton of fun (APPC parties always are!) but I missed them unfortunately, darn school and everything mentioned in my rant on the EDC got in the way! But Im popping in here super quick right now (wow, stating the obvious much?) because it seems the garage has officially died :o :shock: :? :o

but its the truth, and I've done nothing to help! So now I will, by answering a question!

Never mind, I've answered all the questions already, so hows about a new one?
If Rose got a dog, what would she name it? Without allowing herself to be swayed by Emmett!
Very random, but Im watching my dog sleep (haha, i just realized how much of a stalker I sound like I am!) so i got to wondering...I dont see Rose as very much of a dog person so I want to see how you guys translate that into her naming of it.

Now lets pick things up! *wipes dust off of the car she was working on before her bout of MIA and gets back on track*
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

:( I didn't, I missed em too! Darn school and all that jazz. :D

I feel horrible, I've done nothing to help either! :shock: :oops: :cry:

Thanks for the question Ted! :D And haha, you do sound like a stalker. Tsk tsk. :D

If Rose got a dog, what would she name it? Without allowing herself to be swayed by Emmett!

Hmm...well she always has Jacob... ;) Umm...well I think she'd name him Fido! No, just kidding. Maybe Caeser? I dunno, I think she would name him/her after some historical figure or someone that she knew in one of her many lives. *shrugs* :mrgreen:

Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Well fat, my dog is sleeping in the other room now & Im not watching him so Im not a stalker anymore!!

C'mon guys, this thread is dying sooooo very badly!!Please come back! *tears up* For me? Okay thats probably not gonna help much...For Rose? Dont let her down!!!

First I'll just say, I think Rose would only get a girl dog so thats what Im limiting my answers to. She might name the dog what she'd like to name her daughter if she ever had one, and that would be a classy, sort of old English name in my opinion. I wanted to say that she would name it Vera, but when I thought about it I dont think Rose would want to be reminded about all that she's missing everytime she thinks about her dog. & Im not sure if Rose would be willing to let go of the name she had reserved for her first daughter by giving it to the dog, but thats the most plausible answer I can think of at the moment. If I think of something better, I'll edit this! Or just post another post, if you guys have come back and posted after this (please!)
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

I've been lurking, don't blame me. Hmph.

Anyway, since I don't think Rosalie would get a dog in the first place, I'm making a new question.

If Rosalie could, do you think she would change anything about her human life?

I have no idea... Answer people!

-h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

I think she would only want to change Carlisle having changed her and that idiot raping her. She absolutely adored her human life, and above all she wanted true love. I think if she could, she'd go back and find her true love instead of marrying that rich guy. :D

Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Knowing what Rose knows now, as a vamp, I think she would just change the engagement with the %!&#*@ jerk and instead go and find Emmett and marry him! & have kids, raise a family etc. Live out her perfect life basically by changing that one decision.

Its sad, and scary, to think of how just that one choice totally changed Rosalie's path in life forever (literally)...

Well, a decent amount of deep thoughts have now scurried through my mind, and with that, Im off to swim practice! See ya'lls later!