Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Post by AliceLauren »

I am team Edward but I love Jacob Black so much.

I thought that it was kinda mean that Jake fell in love with Bella cause, no offence, but he had no chance against Edward. But I love him so much. He really was such a nice guy.

I'm really glad that he is in Bella's family but does anyone else find it kinda awkward that he is her son in-law???
Skywolfe
Settled in Forks

Post by Skywolfe »

I'm glad Jake still has a place in Bella's life.

I <3 Jake
If you play with fire, you're gonna get burned.

mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Skywolfe wrote:I'm glad Jake still has a place in Bella's life.

I <3 Jake

agreed. I was so heartbroken at the end of Eclipse when i realized how Jacob was losing Bella :cry: he always holds a special place in my heart for picking up the pieces of Bella's broken heart...*sigh* woot woot for guys who pick up the pieces!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

So.....before BD, I was Team Edward. After page 124, however, I converted to Team Jacob, and now am claiming Switzerland. I hope it's not too late to change teams? :lol:
Because re-reading the series, I find myself liking Jacob more each time. So now, I don't want to choose just one.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
FidoLover
Settled in Forks

Post by FidoLover »

Woo! Go Switzerland/Bella!
I feel so torn on who I like more because for Twilight and Eclipse I liked Edward more, but in New Moon and Breaking Dawn I liked Jacob more. So I'm happy that I can be able to choose both :] I love how they all got their happy endings. Some people say that the ending is to unrealistic and too happy because everyone gets what they want in the end. But you know what, I'm glad no one died or that would have just ruined it for me. I mean really? Could you handle it if Edward or Jacob died?!
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

FidoLover wrote: I mean really? Could you handle it if Edward or Jacob died?!
It wouldn't be so much your grief but reading about Bella and the rest of their grief.
This series has sent me temporary suicidal (e.g. 2 or 3 minutes) quite a few times because it takes a while to adjust back to your own life and reality after reading.

Or is that just me?
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen »

bite_me wrote:
It wouldn't be so much your grief but reading about Bella and the rest of their grief.
This series has sent me temporary suicidal (e.g. 2 or 3 minutes) quite a few times because it takes a while to adjust back to your own life and reality after reading.

Or is that just me?
No, that sometimes happen to me, too. :mrgreen:
Mafia Name: Medea Ariadne Artemis DeMarchi Image

^^^Link to my FanFiction.net profile...
Avi is original DigitalArt called The Oracle by 'Blackeri
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

bite_me wrote:
FidoLover wrote: I mean really? Could you handle it if Edward or Jacob died?!

Or is that just me?

mahaha and here i thought i was the only one....*sigh*
Don't worry, in both New Moon and Breaking Dawn i was ready to jump when Edward left and when i realized Bella might die! :cry:

But in the end....i'm so glad Jacob got his happy ending, along with everyone else *except Leah...*. These characters are so great i think they all deserved their happy ending. I really don't care what people say about Breaking Dawn, i thought it was MAGNIFICENT
if you don't like it....bite me *pun intended* 8-)
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen »

mlola619 wrote:
mahaha and here i thought i was the only one....*sigh*
Don't worry, in both New Moon and Breaking Dawn i was ready to jump when Edward left and when i realized Bella might die! :cry:

But in the end....i'm so glad Jacob got his happy ending, along with everyone else *except Leah...*. These characters are so great i think they all deserved their happy ending. I really don't care what people say about Breaking Dawn, i thought it was MAGNIFICENT
if you don't like it....bite me *pun intended* 8-)
I totally agree with you! Including the Pun intended part. :D
Mafia Name: Medea Ariadne Artemis DeMarchi Image

^^^Link to my FanFiction.net profile...
Avi is original DigitalArt called The Oracle by 'Blackeri
Maus
Wandering Through Town

Post by Maus »

So... apparently, unless I keep this thread updated myself... it dies. :(
I guess, I'll start a new topic.
What do you think of the actress chosen to play Bella in the movie?
Since Jacob hasn't had a large role, yet... Do you think Kristen and Robert portrayed the relationship between Bella and Edward appropriately? If not, why?

Also... I'd like to ask. Are any of the Team Bella members from the old site still here? Do any of you have the member list? Maybe I should just make a new one.

Also, I'd like to stress that when I created Team Bella... I didn't intend for it to be only for people who can't decide between Edward and Jacob. It's for people who appreciate both characters equally... or at least for the most part. Team Bella is also for those who appreciate Bella. I want us to be able to have good discussions about the characters... their thoughts, actions... appearances. :lol:
Anyway.
Help me revive Team Bella.\

~ Alicia
(President... until the other girl shows up again... then Co-President. Lol.)