General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilighter313
Settled in Forks

Re: Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

Post by twilighter313 »

I know this is such a corny/common/weird qoute to love, but i think its absolutlely romantic.

"Your doing it again."
"Doing what?"
"Dazzling me."
"I dazzle you?"

BEST QUOTE EVER!!!! HAHA
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb."
"What a stupid lamb."
"What a sick, masochistic lion."
- Twilight

" I can't fight an eclipse."
-Eclipse
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

edward x lover wrote:"--just tell me now whether or not you can still love me, after everything I've done to you. Can you?" he whispered.
"What kind of idiotic question is that?"
"Just answer it. Please."
I stared at him darkly for a long moment. "The way I feel about you will never change. Of course I love you--and there's nothing you can do about it!"
"That's all I needed to hear."
His mouth found mine then, and I couldn't fight him. Not because he was so many thousand times stronger than me, but because my will crumbled into dust the second our lips met.

*swoons*

New Moon pg 511-512

YES! YES! YES! This is my favorite moment. This is a powerful, powerful moment between the two of them, so much so that you can feel that kiss! 8-)
dazzle_me-xx
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by dazzle_me-xx »

-gasp-
Just reading this stuff makes me swoon.
Um, sorry, I haven't got Twilight (I borrowed it off my friend) so I can't quote word for word or give you the page, BUT, I've got two from Twilight.
When Edward is at Bella's place, and he admits to hearing Bella sleeptalk, and she's all like, "Oh, no!" and Edawrd's like, "Don't be self-concious, If I could dream at all it would be all about you."
I reaaly hope they have that scene in the movie.
And then when Edward takes Bella to watch the baseball game, and she's scared of running and Edward's like, "I'll have to tamper with your memory," and does that whole romantic kissing her neck thing.
Again, sorry I couldn't quote of get the page numbers.... =D

iloveedwardcullen21
Settled in Forks

Post by iloveedwardcullen21 »

Omy geez i freaking love this scene i was like totally reading it today dude...lol :mrgreen:
Tengo Nubs. wrote:okay, this is ONE of my favorites. i'm sure i'll be adding more as i think of them. it's after edward shows bella her engagement ring for the first time:

"I stared into his eyes, trying to decipher the emotion that smoldered just under the surface. He gazed back, and the casual pretense suddenly slipped away. He was glowing--his angel's face brilliant with joy and victory. He was so glorious that it knocked me breathless.
Before I could catch that breath, he was kissing me, his lips exultant. I was lightheaded when he moved his mouth to whisper in my ear--but his breathing was just as ragged as mine.
'Yes, I like it. You have no idea.'
I laughed, gasping a little. 'I believe you.'
'Do you mind if I do something?' he murmured, his arms tightening around me.
'Isabella Swan?' He looked up at me through his impossibly long lashes, his golden eyes soft but, somehow, still scorching. 'I promise to love you forever--every single day of forever. Will you marry me?'
...I whispered, 'Yes.'
'Thank you,' he said simply. He took my left hand and kissed each of my fingertips before he kissed the ring that was now mine."
--Eclipse, pgs. 459-460

gahh!!! i love it. ::squeals like the girly girl she is::
<3pandora echo=bella swan<3
bella_love3
Learning to Love Green

Post by bella_love3 »

I love the last three pages of Twilight when Bella begs Edward to turn her into a vampire and the last page is so cute...

"'Is that what you dream about? Being a monster?'
'Not exactly,' I said, frowning at his word choice. Monster, indeed. "Mostly I dream about being with you forever.'
His expression changed, softened and saddened by the subtle ache in my voice.
'Bella' His fingers lightly traced the sahpe of my lips. 'I will stay with you --- isn't that enough?'
I smiled under his fingertips. 'Enough for now'
He frowned at my tenacity. No one was going to surrender tonight. He exhaled, and the sound was practically a growl.
I touched his face. 'Look,' I said. 'I love you more than everything else in the world combinded. Isn't that enough?'
'Yes its enough,' he answered, smiling. 'Enough for forever.'
And he leaned down to press his cold lips once more to my throat."

soo cute!
tricia
Learning to Love Green

Post by tricia »

Kymberli wrote:
edward x lover wrote:"--just tell me now whether or not you can still love me, after everything I've done to you. Can you?" he whispered.
"What kind of idiotic question is that?"
"Just answer it. Please."
I stared at him darkly for a long moment. "The way I feel about you will never change. Of course I love you--and there's nothing you can do about it!"
"That's all I needed to hear."
His mouth found mine then, and I couldn't fight him. Not because he was so many thousand times stronger than me, but because my will crumbled into dust the second our lips met.

*swoons*

New Moon pg 511-512

YES! YES! YES! This is my favorite moment. This is a powerful, powerful moment between the two of them, so much so that you can feel that kiss! 8-)

I cried!!... not just a few little wet tears.. i bawled, sobbing
"Her existence alone was excuse enough to justify the creation of the entire world."

And, by the way, I adore you... in frightening, dangerous ways.
tricia
Learning to Love Green

Post by tricia »

twilighter313 wrote:I know this is such a corny/common/weird qoute to love, but i think its absolutlely romantic.

"Your doing it again."
"Doing what?"
"Dazzling me."
"I dazzle you?"

BEST QUOTE EVER!!!! HAHA

as much as i LOVE this scene.. i love the one prior... when they are at dinner and the question pops out of Edwards mouth before he had time to stop it and he asks "Do I Dazzle you"? and before he can kick himself for saying it out loud she answers him " Frequently"
"Her existence alone was excuse enough to justify the creation of the entire world."

And, by the way, I adore you... in frightening, dangerous ways.
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

i have many favorite romantic scenes (but i don't have my book out so i can't quote...)

The cafiteria scene in Twilight
The meadow scene in Twilight
Whenever Edward was in Bella's room at night
Bella running for Edward in New Moon
Bella and Edwards night alone in Eclipse when Edward propses
The wedding in Breaking Dawn
The honeymoon
and The last scene in Breaking Dawn
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
Twilightlover101
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Twilightlover101 »

mmm, i have a couple but i'll say my most recent favorite, when edward is finally able to hear bella's mind and he sees just how much bella loves him
i absolutely swoon every time i think about it
melbelle
Settled in Forks

Post by melbelle »

I thought one of the most romantic scenes in the series was in Eclipse when Bella talks to her mom about her and Edward's relationship. They had visited Renee in FLA and Renee was commenting on how Edward is so protective of her and how he obviously loves her. Renee tells Bella how no matter where Edward is, Bella unconsciously centers herself around him. Just the fact that even without thinking the two continually draw towards each other was really romantic for me and also that others could see how they really revolved around each other.