General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: For XY Only, TAKE 2!

Post by SenorGimp »

Actually, Rings, if you'll recall, in the Chapter Bloodlust at the end of BD, Aro makes mention of the fact that the Pack aren't even really werewolves (or maybe it's Edward, or someone else, I don't really remember who), and actually Caius had had run-ins with werewolves in "earlier years", and was thus disinclined toward any positive opinions about any wolfish beings... plus he's kind of a douche..
anyway, that would be cool, I love your stories, man, and would love to read anything you write!
Let me know when you come up with something new, ok?
Much Love,
~SenorGimp~
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

That was Edward- and I meant it in a "how real werewolves would be if they existed in the TW setting," not in a "if they existed in TW at all" sense. :)
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

I think that would be a really cool premise, especially since most of the TW fanfic seems to be mostly geared toward/ centered around Edward and Bella, or at least Vampy folks...
Would definitely love to read anything you come up with, and if you need an opinion on, or suggestion as to the direction of your latest Giovanni story, well, I'd be happy to oblige you.
Good luck!
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

Yo guys,
Just checking in to see what everyone is up to...It's 5am and I can't sleep as usual....So I was wondering how the PJ series was coming along ring? Also, I just finished the 3 books of the Mortal Instruments series and must say they are worth taking a look at too!
ImageImageImageImage
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

I've read The Mortal Instruments series. Good read, and I was right there with Clary whenever she got frustrated, lol.

I just finished book two of Percy Jackson & The Olympians (Sea of Monsters). I love how they take the mythology and mesh it with current-day. There is a cab ride early in the book that had me laughing out loud- enough for my coworkers to ask what was going on.

Just started book three- thankfully the store I work at had it in the backroom. :D
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

Just began re-reading the Wheel of Time series, starting with The Eye of the World, slow to start so far, but I know it gets better.
Hope you are all well.
Much Love,
~SenorGimp~
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

Ugh. I still have to catch up with WoT, and I'm afraid I'll have to reread it because it's been so long since I've put the books down. :?
angelus128
Settled in Forks

Post by angelus128 »

Hello,I'm angelus128 (based upon a certain fictional vampire). Yes, I am indeed a male Twilight fan though mostly I call myself nerd because of the vast amount of fandoms I belong to. Coincidentally, I am rereading the Wheel of Time books at the moment. Though I'm about finished with the second book. And before I venture to the third, I wish to reread The Vampire Lestat or The Witching Hour again.

I see Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy, and Assassin Creed fans. Knowing that, I think this is easily the best thread on this forum. (And not just because it's mainly for the guys..) In attempts to start the music conversation up again, I'll mention that my favorite genre is symphonic metal and the bands I love of that genre are Lacuna Coil, Sonata Artica, Within Temptation, Nightwish, Stream of Passion, Epica, and Kamelot.

And, I have read the Mortal Instruments Trilogy and would agree with the fact they are entertaining and definitely worth reading. They were certainly quick reads since I read all three in one full swoop over the course of two weekends.

Now, I cannot believe I'm frequenting this forum while doing my reading for my Medieval Philosophy class. My study habits are not something any wise student should adopt.
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

Welcome, angelus128! I'm assuming you are referring to a certain TV vampire portrayed by David Boreanaz.

Also, is your avatar a reference to the book of the same name? I got it after reading Elantris (which I loved), but I just couldn't get into Mistborn. I set it down and never went back to it.

So psyched for Final Fantasy XIII- drops this week! If I had the dough I'd definitely be getting God of War III and Heavy Rain as well... Sadly I have to pick and choose my battles! :lol:
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

GoW III is going to be amazing....hopefully I can beat FF this week so I can play GoW next week

Welcome to the forum btw angelus.....I actually just finished my last unseen episode of angel lol

I love Lacuna Coil and Within Temptation both

So I just got finished watching the new trailer for Iron Man 2...and it's going to rock!!
ImageImageImageImage