Hey It's Me...Again!

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Alice's Twin Sister
Wandering Through Town

Hey It's Me...Again!

Post by Alice's Twin Sister »

How did you pick your screen name? I Chose "Alice's Twin Sister" Because Alice is my favorite character. My real name is Jennifer and I love planning events, have a sort of mystical connection to the world ..just ask my hubby who thinks some things about me are uncanny especially when I spout something he was thinking, or I dream something or think something then it comes true. I am famous in my house for thinking of friends and then they call, or telling my hubby I want something to eat that he was thinking hard about without my knowledge, etc., I am quite short, and rather spritely and high spirited at times. Also enjoying styling up my hair like the character and went to the Breaking Dawn book premier as her! THAT was fun!

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite? I came to read Twilight through an introduction/indoctrination by a co-worker/best friend of mine who herself was introduced by a patient's mom. We both work as NICU nurses and this one mom was very into vampire books and told her to read it, so she did and then she infected the rest of us.. we are 16 members strong in our book coven...that's 16 out of 21 nurses in our unit and we are finding others still in the other units on our floor! hahahaaha.... My favorite book out of the four is Eclipse.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob? Now that I have read all four books, I just can't pick. I was a devout Edward lover, but now I adore Jacob too.... now that we get to keep him for forever too! It's a three way tie. Though I think I'll forever be team Edward.

Who is your favorite minor character? Why Alice of course! I identify with her the most as you've read above!

What are your hobbies?Hmmm... well the obvious one is reading the Twilight Saga and talking about it with my two closest friends, trying new recipes...so cooking, quilting and sewing when I have the time which is next to never these days lately, planning things like our next party event.... Twilight party Nov.21st! :twisted:

Where are you from? Hope Mills, NC

How old are you? 35 and a mom of one cute little toddler who begs me not to read to myself anymore!

Anything else you would like to share. I am soooooo incredibly glad that the Lexicon is back on-line! I waited so long for that book premier just to get back on line again. I was in a terrible lexicon withdrawal! I was devastated when I tried to log on the night after you guys got hacked and had to go off line. I still can't believe people would be evil enough to do that to you and us! I wish there was something I could have done to help. Both my husband and I are very computer savvy and if we could have we would have helped fix this website and bring it back on line sooner. To the Moderators and webmasters, PM me and let me know if I can ever do anything to help in times of crisis or otherwise! ;) Twilight forever!

Alice Rules!
Last edited by Alice's Twin Sister on Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alice Rules!
LindsAy
Settled in Forks

Re: Hey It's Me...Again!

Post by LindsAy »

Hi and welcome back to the lex! I'm Lindsay. :)

You sound really cool...I wish I was more like Alice! :D
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome to the Lexicon! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

And I totally understand the whole mystical connection thing - I have a pretty high intuition myself, and sometimes peculiar things happen around me, too. <3

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Welcome all!!! Let's all have a good time and enjoy the new and beautified TL! Feel free to PM me if you need help with something or just to chit chat-I'm quite friendly!

<3 :D
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Welcome all!!! Let's all have a good time and enjoy the new and beautified TL! Feel free to PM me if you need help with something or just to chit chat-I'm quite friendly!

<3 :D
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.