Twilight Skits

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Re: Twilight Skits

Post by Cullen_Lover »

they are the mushroom(Toad people) from Mario that Edward and Jasper( I beleive but Eddie for sure) found in the desert. Edward became their leader and ever since there have been RMD's all over the place. But now "RMD" is not a description of a rndom Toad guy, it is now one toad who is named RMD, and in a recent skit, I created RMD2, a little bit of a rebel or if you were looking at this form a Vamp Diaries POV, a bit of a Damon. Hope that helped:) BTW who are your mushrooms? I would love to hear about them. Sry, I only come on the computer on weekends, otherwise I would post WAY more often,I have to go bye. :D
ImageImageImage
purple_panda
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by purple_panda »

i think ive used them in a previous skit, but the shrooms are mushrooms. if you eat them then you see purple bunnies. but they also follow people around sometimes. and batman will randomly jump out, cause hes their leader
Cullen_Lover

Post by Cullen_Lover »

PLEASE! Someone write a skit I NEED MY DAILY DOSE OF SKIT-AGE!
ImageImageImage
rapid_reader1
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Post by rapid_reader1 »

YAY VAMPIRE DIARIES!!!! =D

Love the Edwardicus banner, Cullen_Lover!!!!

Edward: Have you ever eatten escargot? (Yes, the snails)

Bella: Hmph? *eatting pastry's*

Edward: Bella, you know what happens when you eat too many pastrys....

Bella: BUT I'M NOT HYPER AT ALL! HONEST! CAN'T YOU TELL I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO CALM!?!?!? CAN'T YOU EDWARD!?!?!? CAN'T YOU!!??!!???

Everyone: *twitchy eye*

RMD2: She's definatelly a buzz-killer. (hehe "buzz-kill bob" Great line from the TV show!)

Bella: EDWARD LETS GO JUST OFF THE EIFFEL TOWER AGAIN EDWARDEDWARDEDWARDEDWARD PLEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE?????????????

Edward: Not right now, love. Excuse me *waves a waitress over* is there anything in these pastry's?

Waitress: Oh, yep honey. It's our special of the day. There's a mushroom dude in it! We caught it outside of our restaurant. They're always very nasty pests...

RMD2: NO! A REBELION MUST BE STARTED! MUSHROOM'S NEED THEIR RIGHTS TOO!!!! *runs off to start rebellion for mushroom-people rights*

Edward: If Bella ate the pastry....did anyone else eat it? *looks around to see the whole restaurant shoveling the in* EVERYONE'S GOING TO START SEEING PURPLE BUNNIES!!! THEY'LL GO CRAZY AND START SINGING CHILDREN'S SONGS!!!!!! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!!!!!!

What will happen next? Will Da- I mean RMD2 really get a rebellion together? Will Mushroom-People get their rights? Is Bella and the restaurant-goers going to go crazy? Can Edwardicus save the day? Will all of the Cullen Superhero's come together for another battle, this time with hallucination-purple bunnies? Will the purple bunnies take over the world?

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
Cullen_Lover

Post by Cullen_Lover »

LOL you are a genius! + Purple bunnies are good cause Easter is tomorow!

Bella: OooOOoh Edward look at the pretty coloured bunnie!

Edward: OMDE!It's set in!

Bella: DECK CHAIRS!!!

Cullens:Huh?

Edward: Bella darling, I'll be right back okay?

Bella: Wutever.

Edward: oookay then. *heads over to washroom, goes into stall.* Hmmp HMMMP *trying to put on too tight sparkly speedo.

RWD(Random Washroom Dude): Everything okay in there man?

Edward: Oh, yeah everythings good.*Speedo is now on, uncomfortable, but on.Starts putting on cape* OMDE! Look how cute I look in this! EDWARDICUS GO! DAdadada!*Bursts out of stall*

RWD: SWEEET DUDE!

Edward:Oh yeah.

*Meanwhile in ze land of ze mushroom dudes*

RMD2:*making moving speech* They have eaten one of our fellow mushrooms! Though I must admit, we taste pretty freakin' fantabulous, but that's beside the point.WE SHALL NOW COMMENCE THE REBELLION!

*In restaraunt with Bella and teh Purple bunny seeing people holding hands around a table, singing.*

Crazy people: "Fah who for-aze, dah who dor-aze, welcome Christmas,come this way, fah who for-aze!dah who dor-aze, welcome Christmas,Christmas Day.welcome, welcome,fah who rah-moose welcome,welcome, dah who dah-moose Christmas day is in our grasp,so long as we have hands to clasp."

Will Edwardicus save the day? Is there an antidote?Will the purple bunnies try to take over the world?
ImageImageImage
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Haha, this is soooo much fun!!! =D

*Model Woman, Banana Boy, Edwardicus/Whale Boy, Sith Lord Alice, Dr. Vamp, and Mom Woman all show up in the restaurant* (I totally forgot if Alice, Jasper, Carlisle and Esme had names.....)

Bella: BUNNIES!!!! RING AROUND A ROSEY...

Banana Boy: This is going to take a lot of creative thinking... *sits on floor sucking his thumb*

Model Woman: Banana Boy, stop that!!! It ruins your teeth and I am SO not making out with someone who has horrible teeth!!!

Sith Lord Alice: How about you just don't make out?

Model Woman: Are you kidding me? Making out is what keeps me sane!!!

Sith Lord Alice: Fine! I'm outta here *poofs away*

RMD2: WHAT IS THAT HUMAN DOING HERE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR REBELLION!!??

SLA: My bad! I just poofed here. I mean... HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT, PUNY....MUSHROOM!!!

RMD2: Hmm...I may just have a use for you, human! You can be my general!

SLA: Do I get to take over the world?

RMD2: Yes, and then you can rule it at my side!!! Muhahahahaha!!!!

SLA: I'm in!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

(What ever happened to Renesmee and Jake???)

Nessie: JAKIEPOO!!! Where are youuuu?

Jake: I'm right here, tater tots!!

Nessie: Did you put in the movie?

Jake: Not yet....*puts movie in*

Nessie: WAHHHHH!!!

Jake: What is it my pumpkin muffin?

Nessie: It's just so sad!!!

Jake: What is?

Nessie: Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus is spreading into other movies too!! Wasn't Hannah Montana The Movie enough??? I wanna be a movie star!!!

Jake: Then we'll make you one!!!

Nessie: Really?

Jake: YEP!!!

Nessie: I wanna be Bella in Breaking Dawn!!!

Jake: And you want me to play Edward, right?

Nessie: Nope! I want Johnny Depp to play Edward!!!

Jake: WHAT!?!?!? THIS IS SO THROUGH!!! I AM NOT GOING TO WATCH YOU HAVE A BABY WITH JOHNNY DEPP!!

Nessie: Jakey....*does big eyes like Puss in the Shrek movies*

Jake: ... alright. Depp it is....

Nessie: YAY!!!!

What will happen?? Will Nessie get the part? Will Jake go crazy with jealousy? Will he start eating so much chocolate that he get's fat???? Will Alice lead the mushrooms to a victory? Will the mushrooms succeed with taking over the world? Can the superhero's save Bella from herself? And what's up with Harry, Mike and RMD???

Cullen_Lover

Post by Cullen_Lover »

Well, RMD poofed out of the Lair but he took the wrong vortex out, so instead of going back to Virginia, he poofed to the LFSC:( Harry and Mike made up and are doing random things in the Lair. Also we should include how Renesmee and Jake find out about Bella and the other customers, also I have a question, what town are they in? because I don't think they are still in Virginia, but they are definately not in Forks, and I left them in Paris I beleive, but they don't seem to be there either... Oh well. OOOH maybe they r in the town were they found Mario and Luigi going down random people's chimneys. Maybe Renesmee could talk Bella back to reality.. OOOOOOH, since she can show people pictures, maybe the bunnies would go away when they are shown the pics? Renesmee could be the antidote. Also, Jasper's super hero name is Emo Boy. And is Edward still talking about sparkling speedos with the RWD?ANYWAY. LET THERE BE SKITS!!!! I'm gonna continue on the next post because I don't wanna run out of letters when I start skit writing. So I dub this Cullen_Lover's Post Part I
ImageImageImage
Cullen_Lover

Post by Cullen_Lover »

Cullen_Lovers Post Part II.

Bella:*In spandex singing on table in front of cheering customers, with purple bunny backup bouncers.* Hello hello, baby; you called I can't hear a thing,I have got no service in the club you say, say , Wa-wa-what did you say? Huh?; You're breaking up on me, Sorry; I cannot hear you,I'm kinda busy,K-kinda busy, K-kinda busy.

People: YEAAAAAAAH! GO BELLA! IT'S YOUR B-DAY, GO BELLA!

Purple bunnies: *bouncing with evil smiles.*

Other Cullens: :shock:

*In bathroom.*

Edward: And I was all like MINIONS!

RWD: CooOOool.

Edward: I know right. SO I was like Woah, and he was like WOAH.

RWD: Can I be a super hero too?

Edward: Yeah! You can be... RANDOM WASHROOM DUDE!

RWD: I already am that. :|

Edward: Fine. How about Potty Man?

*POOFS IN HARRY POTTER*

PM: Already taken.ROCK ON!*POOFS OUT*

Edward: WASHROOM GUY!

Both: DuuuuuUUUuuude.

*SLA & mushroom dudes + RMD2*

SLA: What should our first plan of action be?

Mushroom Man: How about rescuing RMD?

RMD2: No, he's a loser.

SLA: True...

RMD2: So....

SLA: Soooo...

All the Mushrooms:SOOOOOOOO...

SLA: Hey, do you guys go "peacefully" rip those restaraunt cooks and waitress to shreds? :twisted:

RMD2: Sure. :twisted:

All the mushrooms; MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!

RMD2: No. You don't do that. Only I do that. Okay let's go!

All: Hi ho, Hi ho, It's off to work we go.

SLA: Doo doo do do doo, doo doo doo do, Hi ho, hi ho...

*Back at resteraunt, Bella serenading a purple bunny, customers waving arms in time to music, there are pretty lighting thanks to waitress.*

Bella:Today was a fairytale,you were the prince,I used to be a damsel in distress,you took me by the hand and you picked me up at six,today was a fairytale

Esme: *talking to self like a crazy person*Just stay calm, how you always do. You do not think that bunny over there is hot. You will keep calm.

Carlisle: It's just so beautiful*Sniffles*

Emmett: I know dad, I know.

*Rosalie and bunny making out*

Jasper: :shock: It pays to be so in touch with your emotions. :D

Thank you, thank you! Whew!That was soooo long. Okay.
What will happen when the mob gets there? Seriously what town are they in? Will Edward finally come out of the bathroom? Will Washroom Guy prove his saving the day skills? Will Bella remember what she did when she snaps out of it?
ImageImageImage
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

That was really great! =) I think they're still in Paris, and let's say the reisitance hq is in....Italy! 8-)

SLA: We demand that you climb into this black van so that we can take you away and make you watch Barney!!!
Waitress: Sorry, but you'll have to talk to my manager. I don't get off - this is a SKIT. *sigh* No one ever get's time off...
*Waitress walks away and manager approaches SLA*
Manager: Hello! Our entertainment tonight is Bella and the Purple Bunnies! They're gonna be a hit in Moscow! :D
SLA: That's nice, but we'd really like to take your waitress and cooks and then make them watch Barney!!! :twisted: You see, we are the new rebellion for Mushroom's rights! Well, now we wanna take over the world, and the best way to do that seems to be starting with something small.
Manager: ...She's working.
SLA: When does she get off!?
Manager: You've been in hundreds of SKIT pages and you don't get this by now!? None of us EVER get time off! Now excuse me while I go play nice with that purple bunny over there...
*Meanwhile, further in the restaurant*
Taylor Swift: Time slows down, whenever your arouuunnnddd...can you feel this magic in the air, it must've been the way you kissed me, feel in love when I saw you standing there...
Bella: *slow dancing with a bunnie* So what's it like having your own holiday? That color of purple goes great with your fur.
Bunnie: *staring at Bella*
Bella: I feel the same!
Rosalie: No, my love we can't be together! We're from two different worlds!
Bunnie: *staring at Rosalie*
Rosalie: You're right! We're in love! We can do ANYTHING together!!! Let's go elope!
Manager: BELLA! There you are!
Bella: WHAT is IT!? Can't you seem I'm a little BUSY HERE!?
Manager: Bella, "Hop Hop Hop" is the number one song in Moscow!!
Bella: OMIGOSH!!! REALLY!? More pastry's for me and my band, then!
*meanwhile in the bathroom*
Edward: All right Washroom Guy, what are you going to do first?
WG: Get my first girlfriend...
Edward: ... first?
WG: Yeah. You have a problem with that?
Edward: *snicker* No, of course not.
WG: Edward, meet me outside of the arena. One hour. Be there.
Edward: :lol: Okie dokie!
*And, last but not least, Nessie and Jake!*
Director: I'm sorry kid, but I just don't think you're right for any parts in this movie.
Nessie: But I AM Renesmee!
Director: That's what they all say.
Nessie: GRRRR!!!
*back with Edward at the arena*
Edward: What's this about, WG?
WG: Go on inside.
*edward walks inside*
Edward: Woah! COOL!
WG: Yeah, that's my family. You mess with me, you mess with all of us.
*the arena has one of those round cages with motorcycle's riding around in it*
WG: Edward, you get to stand in the middle. You've seen people do this before, right?
Edward: Yeah, of course! WAY TOO COOL!!!

First of all, it's fine not to have a boyfriend or a girlfriend for a while. Edward was only laughing because I needed him to get into the round cage.

Will the waitress and manager finally get some time off? Will the resistance succeed with the waitress and cooks plan? Will Bella and the Purple Bunnies go to Moscow to preform? Will Rosalie elope with the Bunnie? Will Washroom Guy get a date? Will Edward get hurt in the motorcycle...thing(what are those called?)? Will Nessie's hopes for acting deminish or will she try out for something else? Will JAKE get a part in the Twilight Movies?

Cullen_Lover

Post by Cullen_Lover »

*Jake and Nessie at auditions.*

Nessie: Jakey, just because I didn't get the part , it doesn't mean you can't try out still.
Jake: You sure?
Nessie: Go for it.
Jake: MY ACTING DREAMS WILL FINALLY COME TRUE!*Goes to Director* I would like a part in this movie.
Director: *looking at nails* Well... sure, let's see what you've got.

*After audition*
Director: You've got the part!
Jake: What part?!
Director:Rosalie!
Jake: :D I can't beleive it I atchually got a part!...Wait what?!
Director:We just thought you grasped her character so well.
Jake: Well.. okay then. See you on Monday.*Walks over to Nessie*
Nessie: Did you get it?
Jake:Yeah.
Nessie: What part?
Jake:*sigh* Rosalie
Nessie: oooOOOookay.

*At restaraunt with Bella and Manager*
Manager: I just booked Moscow for you!
Bella: Seriously?! Bella and the Purple Bunnies are going to perform! *Squee!*
Manager: Yup, you head out in the morning.
Bella: WOOO!*Goes to pack with Purple Bunnnies at their loft.*
Bella: Carrot, carrot, carrot*five hours later*carrot, carrot. Okay I think your done Bunny #2. Now for me, underwear,clothes, instruments..
Bunny#2: :shock:
Bella: It's a big suitcase. I bought it off Mary Poppins last week.

*Rosalie & Bunny#1 in Vegas*
Rosalie: This fuzzy purple dress goes so well with my hair!:D K Hunny Bunny we are due at the chapel in two minutes.
*once there.*
Minister: Bunny #1, do you take Rosalie to be your lofel wedded wife?
Bunny #1: :shock: (Yes, then the bunnies can take over the world! MWUAHAHAHA!I think...)
Minister: Rosalie, do you take Bunny#1 to be you husband?
Rosalie: Yes.
Minister: I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Bunny #1! You may now kiss the bride.
*Big fuzzy make out scene. With Jake and Renesmee, on set*

Jake:*performing Breaking Dawn scene where he helps do Bella's hair*I'll help with the hair.
"Alice":*played by Megan Fox, who after Edward left her, decided that being in the movie was as close as she would get to him.*Good, I wan't it intricate. Like this.
Jake:*thinking* OMDE! I don't know how to do this!*speaking* Heh, Heh. Okay. Anything you say Alice sisterdear.
"Alice":*whispering angriliy* That's not in the script numbskull!!! :evil:
Jake:*also wispering* It's called ACTING, maybe someday you could learn!
"Alice": Why you!
*big fight, meanwhile with Renesmee in Lobby...*
Renesmee:*thinking* maybe I should go back to mother. I think that text said this morning that she would be in Moscow with.. Purple Bunnies?! Oh well. I should text Jakey and tell him where I'll be.

*Text*
Dear Jakey:
I have gone to visit mother. In Moscow. Go see the Manager in the Paris resaraunt newly re-named "Le lapin pourpre"(The Purple Bunny) I may see you soon.

Hugs and Kisses, Renesmee. XOXOXOXO

*With Bella and The Purple Bunnies in Moscow doing a big concert*

Bunny #2:*belly dancing and singing Shakira, Hips Don't Lie*
Bella: *backup dancing*
Audience: *Haaaah Haaaah Bunny!*
Band: Thank youl, thank you! WE LOVE YOU MOSCOW! ROCK OUT!

I luv skits! Will Bella be cured by Renesmee because of the pics she can show her, wich would prob cancel out the bunnies.What's happening with Washroom Guy and Edwardicus. Will the restaraunt staff get a vacation(maybe in Italy?) Will Jakey go on to do more in his acting career? Or will he go to his beloved Nessie?Will they have to watch *gasp* Barney?!*gasp*
ImageImageImage