American Idol

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: American Idol

Post by urcoolcarrie »

I agree with those saying the level of talent has dropped this season. I haven't felt the need to vote even once this year because I honestly don't care. Plus, its been very predictable, which is a bit annoying.

And this...
roseaurora wrote:Seriously.. Miley Cyrus is the mentor this week?!?! Seriously?! What a joke!!! What advice can she have to give, she's been famous for hardly any time at all and she has no real talent. Couldn't they have gotten someone who's been in the business for awhile and has lots of experience?! Tho, some of these contestants could use advice on how to become famous with hardly any talent at all...
Holy cow! i know what you mean! I couldn't BELIEVE they let Miley of all people be a mentor. She's a freaking Disney star! She doesn't know squat about what sounds good and what doesnt!
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

I love Tim Urban and Casey James ! :D
roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by roseaurora »

Now.. do you like Tim because he's adorable or you really think he should win.

I'm under the impression that they only reason he is still around is thanks to the effort of the website votefortheworst.com...

It makes me laugh but drives my husband nuts that people will turn the show into a joke when some of the contestants actually have talent and could really use the money...

I can see where he is coming from but I still think its hilarious that Tim is still on the show :D
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

roseaurora wrote:Now.. do you like Tim because he's adorable or you really think he should win.

I'm under the impression that they only reason he is still around is thanks to the effort of the website votefortheworst.com...

It makes me laugh but drives my husband nuts that people will turn the show into a joke when some of the contestants actually have talent and could really use the money...

I can see where he is coming from but I still think its hilarious that Tim is still on the show :D
I like Tim because he seems like a generally nice guy. And for the past couple of weeks he has done great. And I think that there are other people that should go before he does, but I doubt he will win . And yeah, I hate that vote for the worst website...It drives me crazy too . :lol: