Teen Thread 6 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by The girlie-wolf »

NY? I never heard about this tiny village :lol: I <3 NY... one of the best cities in the world.. though Boston tops it all :D I lived there :P
I live in Isreal... :D

WOW this sounds like an amazing website... I'll try it but I'm sure that to ship it costs way more than the book itself... :|

I don't get it- in the book he is 12 year old or in the movie? because I saw the poster of the movie and he looks bigger... and kinda hot ;) though no one can top Taylor and his buff body ;)
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Yeah, the shipping's still not all that bad. I bought a book for .75 cents and it came out to 3 bucks which isn't so bad. :)

Israel! That's awesome. How'd you hear about the site? The lexicon?

Haha yeah. I actually think the guy who plays Percy in the movie, Logan Lerman, is gorgeous. ;)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

wow.. that's a great deal.. but you're not shipping it to the other side of the plant :lol:
3 bucks a book is super cheep! coolllll (I'm in love with the word super :D )

yeah =] I'm twiddicted (my word! hahaha :D )....I know like everything that is twilight related... I'm just sick :D though in the last month a little less..back to the point... soooo I know so much twilight fan sites and off course I know about the lex.. but the thing is that I only knew the blog... and then, 4 days ago I saw the "lew furom"... and I was like: whoooooooooooohooooooooooooooo! finally a decnet forum! wow... what a super (haha) weird explention :D that's me... super weird and hyper :D

So I'm the only Isrealie here? really? cool :D I'm one of a kind haha :D

Yeah he is really hot... but I stick with Taylor... though he is kinda short for me :lol:
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Shai~~ He cursed you? :lol: I wanna go to Israel once.. Hm.. Where is it? *enters google map*
Ah! It's right beside Turkey! =D My father has a condo in Turkey! I've been there plenty of times..
No, I know.. I imagine Israel beeing so much further away, but now it must be only 4 hours or so.
Hahaha me too! and I loose everything :lol: My friends get all: " :roll: she did it again" And I fall down a lot xD Teheee isn't best doing it all the last day?? Goes mucho faster! xxD
Summeeeeeeer ♥ :D
Hm.. I don't find english THAT hard.. I'm here every day, and I read a lot. And I only read english now.. kinda hate to read norwegian books xD I think that helps a lot. But I still have a pretty suckish english though :lol: it's just not as hard to get a good grade in it! Ah.. sorry hard to explain :lol:
THE HOST IS SO WORTH IT! Sorry, but that's like one of my favourite books =D
Oh! Cool! Hebrew =D I'll stop that now :oops:
TEAM TAYLOR! Yummyness.. ♥ =)
I think the lex is the best! =D It's the only forum I'm a member of though xD

Nick name explanation:
Teheee yeah, our nicknames :lol: Ehm.. which ones do you mean?? Everyone has their own teen thread nickname like Emmaline's "Line", Sam's "Chrome" (because she sings), Hannah's "Nod" (cause she invented the hanny nod xD ) and mine's "Flirty" ( cause someone thought my winks was flirty :roll: )
And then there's the y's and ie's, cause everyone gets a y or ie name in teen thread. Like Vildy, Emmie, Hanny, Sammy osv..
And then we have the names I gave everyone a few weeks ago when I was bored. ( Sammy= Lule,Pixie=Fèe,Kenzie=Kali)
I basically just found the meaning of the name, like Samantha means flower. And then I transalated flower into different languages and choose the one I liked the best.
And at last its's mine and Hanny's weird nicknames for each other. Like: she's paiy (hannah=hanny=hannypie=pie=pai in norwegian + y = paiy :D ) And she's our pet, so "pet" and "ninja" cause we wanna be ninjas. And hm.. Oh and I'm "puce". You gotta ask Hanny why, cause I can't remember xxxD
End of nickname explanation

Me and my long posts zD
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
edwardlikeshaystacks

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Yes...so really, my nick name is just a shortened version of my name. :lol:

Can't believe today is the last day of my spring break.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
i am bella
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

well, im not in a cast, but i do have a boot and i have to go back for more xrays next week =/
thanks to everyone for hoping it gets better soon!

@alexa: sorry for the bad timing :lol:

@shai: i dont think ill need surgery, but i guess well find out just how bad it is when i get the second set of xrays next week
sick meaning awesome and cool :D
you lived in boston?! i live an hour and a half from there! =D

@vildy: DONT YOU BE TOUCHING MY ANKLE! >=O :lol:
tonje said she lives about an hour from drammen, near moss, she thinks youll know where that is :lol:
cant wait to hearrrr! = )
i wanna see this picture when youre done too!
nice nickname explanation :lol:

~*chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Vildy~ yeah... the little boy cursed me! he called me a pain in the Why are we talking about a donkey? and another thing I don't think I should say here... hahaha you liked the fact that I'm from Isreal but you don't know where it is... :lol:
This is not by turky... this is by China... I'm asian :lol: hahaha... Yeah... It's not so far away from norway... maybe 6 hours at the most....
Yeah... my friends are tired from my silly stuff... and wow.. I have a lot! :lol: but I don't fall down a lot :D
yeah... excatly... SUMMERRRRRRRRRRRR <3 hahaha :D

Yeah... English is not so hard for me... I used to live in America... though I suck at grammer... I read a lot of books (yeah... I'm a bookworm :D and I hate hebrew books too ) and I speak occassinaly at my house when I don't want my little brother to understand... lol
but I'm in the English speakers and my teacher is a MEAN english woman who wants to torture me! Her tests are SOOOOO long and SOOOO hard!!! But in the last exam I got the highest grade in class...97! with a class full of people who lived in America for 7 years!
hahaha it's OK.... I'll find it soon enough :D I won't live without reading it at least once! hahaha
your cracking me up, Vildy... you can enjoy my language as long as you want...=] If you want you are welcome to ask me to translate you stuff to hebrew... hahaha I'm enjoing myself :D
Team Taylor = perfection <3 not a thing less =]
Yeah... the lex is the best... best site and forum... with the best people =]

hahaha got it! you know... I never had a real nickname because my name is super (told you) short... so there no way to make it shorter or to add a y because it ends with a ie... my name tottally sucks :cry:
you want to be a ninja?

Sam~ I don't think this is serius like hers.. her situation was so much worse... like... she almost broke her ankle... or she did? I don't remember..It's good you are not in a cast... it says that your leg is fine...
haha... next time I see a sick person I'll tell him he is cool and awesome :lol:
Yeah... a few years back I lived there... you live in NY?
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

I GOT A GUITAR TODAY!!! :D :D Yay! I love it! :D forgot to say it before...

Lule~~ Oops! Sorry! :o I barely touched you tho.. :?
Oh.. Yes, I know where it is ;)
Tihi! =D I can play "Kiss me" by Sixpence None The Richer, "Realize" by Colbie Caillat, "My Heart" by Paramore, "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" by Paramore, "Fallen Angel" by Chris Brown, "Gallery" by Mario Vazquez +++ :D What do you think I should record? :?
Okay, I can take a picture of my drawing when it's done ;)
Haha thanks, it was a bit complicated xxD

I can't take more long posts, so I'll post a reply to you later Shai ;)
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Sami is confused, there are too many new people.

The Cirque du Freak book series starts when Darren is 12 and ends when he's in his 50s or physically 15/16/17 due to vampire aging (or lack thereof) the movie squished all 13 books together, threw them out of order and just had him be 16 the whole time.

I'm excited for a Hunger Games movie, as long as Kristen Stewart isn't playing Kat. since we've already had to put up with her as Bella and Max.

what's up peeps?
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

shai: okay im alittle late on this but coolies for living in isreal :) i love knowing that im talking to people from all over :D

sami: i never knew that about the Cirque du Freak books, i am also looking forward to the hunger games movie but im thinking that it may get absolutely slaughtered

and on a last note evening all :)
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits