Your strangest crush

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Your strangest crush

Post by marielle »

roo-roo91 wrote:
marielle wrote:hihi.... my strangest crush....Bam Margera.....
or maybe Ville Valo....

I don't know why but both men are in my eyes so hot...
bam :lol: he is cute. :lol:
but i'd prefer him as a friend. 8-)
Nah... when he is shirtless I'm having big trouble keeping my thoughts pg-13...and not starting to drool...
to bad you don't hear much about him lately...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Nocturnal Lure
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nocturnal Lure »

marielle wrote:
seriously???? you work in A'dam??
did we talk before, because I can't remember it (sorry but I suck at remembering period....)..
I work in Den Haag...just a short trip away...
Used to, I work in Heerhugowaard now @ Ziggo, who also has an office in Den Haag btw.
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

marielle wrote:
roo-roo91 wrote:
marielle wrote:hihi.... my strangest crush....Bam Margera.....
or maybe Ville Valo....

I don't know why but both men are in my eyes so hot...
bam :lol: he is cute. :lol:
but i'd prefer him as a friend. 8-)
Nah... when he is shirtless I'm having big trouble keeping my thoughts pg-13...and not starting to drool...
to bad you don't hear much about him lately...
well he is married. :lol: so he's busy with that.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

My strangest crush.....I have to get this out...Jason Mewes! Yes, Jay from Jay and Silent Bob. Watch Zack and Miri--he's pretty in that one. Also Bitten, which is a really crappy vampire movie, but in which there is a lot of shirtless Jason. Yum!
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

roo-roo91 wrote:okay.
if anime crushes are weird.
then i am weird, though i don't watch naruto or bleach, nor do i know any of the characters names really, i find the main males attractive in a way.
as well as the mabudachi trio of furuba fame, and haru.
i like kyo & yuki too, as well as momiji.
but one crush that i don't think ever mentioned, that has been hidden for such a long time, has risen again.
and that one would be...James from Team Rocket.
seriously.i find his general stupidity quite adorable. :lol:
Oh, anime crushes. they are the weirdest, but when you think about it you're really crushing on the character not the soley a picture, similar to a book character crush I think.

I'm a huge Furuba fan too and I love the mabudachi trio!! I remember one of my good friends who'd seen every episode introduced it to me and asked me what my chinese zodiac sign is, I told her the dragon, and she said it figured b/c she'd pegged my fav. male character would be Hatori. She was right, Hatori followed by Shigure would be my furuba crushes hahaha
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

Ally_Cat wrote:
then i am weird, though i don't watch naruto or bleach, nor do i know any of the characters names really, i find the main males attractive in a way.
but one crush that i don't think ever mentioned, that has been hidden for such a long time, has risen again.
Oh, anime crushes. they are the weirdest, but when you think about it you're really crushing on the character not the soley a picture, similar to a book character crush I think.

I'm a huge Furuba fan too and I love the mabudachi trio!! I remember one of my good friends who'd seen every episode introduced it to me and asked me what my chinese zodiac sign is, I told her the dragon, and she said it figured b/c she'd pegged my fav. male character would be Hatori. She was right, Hatori followed by Shigure would be my furuba crushes hahaha
D'awww. I still loves Ayaa-chan the most. He's so weird. :lol:
But since I sadly don't own the box set of all Furuba's episodes on DVD's, I'm finding myself overly happy to watch Pokemon, I've even given people 'stfu' looks when Team Rocket appears. I'm so pathetic.XD. I actually squealed a few times and then clapped my hands and hugged the TV.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Ally_Cat wrote:

I love furuba! Haru is my favorite but I also got a lot of love for Yuki and Momiji
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

blasphemous_contessa wrote:
Ally_Cat wrote:

I love furuba! Haru is my favorite but I also got a lot of love for Yuki and Momiji
momiji! i love that kid. he got pretty hot when he grew up. :lol:
AlectoCullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by AlectoCullen »

Strangest crush? I'd have to say would be on Pierre Gringoire from Victor Hugo's The Hunchback of Notre Dame. The actual novel, not the movie as I'm not sure he was in any of them. And I really shouldn't have liked him for the way he abandoned Esmeralda and basically being a coward but I so did. And if it wasn't him who was my strangest then second place would be Dorian Gray from The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde. Um... I was kind of a weird kid.
Thanks to audreywarenne for the signature.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

No, those are all perfectly acceptable crushes.
I always had a crush on Laurie from Little Women
and Milo from the Disney cartoon Atlantis movie
oh and I also REALLY like Marco from Degrassi
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.