Twilight Skits

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Twilight Skits

Post by Twilight<3 »

Cullen_Lover wrote:Ummmm, hello Twilight<3. Could you please read the past skit pages if it isn't too much trouble because the skits you have been writing have not been going with the storyline of the skits. We would really appreciate it, Sorry guys, I have not been able to post lately because I only go on the computers on weekends, and I have been busy, so I hope to continue on the last skit post going on with the original story line. Thanks:)
Haha, I'm sorry, I wasn't aware we weren't allowed to create new skits. Back when I was a regular poster on the original lex on the original skits thread, if the thread was dead (which this one was), we'd write a new plotline for the skits. r_r said the thread was dead, that was all I had read, so I wrote a new skit. Not to mention, my skits were so short, they didn't call for a continuation. I apologize for disrupting the continuancy, though. Okay, now I'm just being rude, I'm sorry.
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

Twilight<3 wrote:
Cullen_Lover wrote:Ummmm, hello Twilight<3. Could you please read the past skit pages if it isn't too much trouble because the skits you have been writing have not been going with the storyline of the skits. We would really appreciate it, Sorry guys, I have not been able to post lately because I only go on the computers on weekends, and I have been busy, so I hope to continue on the last skit post going on with the original story line. Thanks:)
Haha, I'm sorry, I wasn't aware we weren't allowed to create new skits. Back when I was a regular poster on the original lex on the original skits thread, if the thread was dead (which this one was), we'd write a new plotline for the skits. r_r said the thread was dead, that was all I had read, so I wrote a new skit. Not to mention, my skits were so short, they didn't call for a continuation. I apologize for disrupting the continuancy, though. Okay, now I'm just being rude, I'm sorry.
Oh thats okay, plus now since someone posted I can start the daily dose of skit-age on a brand new shiny post box instead of the one above yours like I was planning to do! You see, me and rapid_reader1 have been creating a really neat skit for the last decent amount of skit pages, and the thread kinda dies during weekdays, and comes to life on weekends,(kind of like a partier lol)because thats when the majority of people post because they are usually busyon weekdays, we would love for you to post skits, but we would really love to salvage our story line. Thank you happy skit-ing, Cullen_Lover.

P.S on second thought I think I will post the new skit post on my last post, this post is a little full now.
ImageImageImage
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

I feel really bad about my previous post. I was about to come to edit it but you had already replied. I had just woken up and I got annoyed. I'm really sorry. Thanks for taking my post so well, though!I'll try to go back and read the skit you guys have created.
rapid_reader1
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Play nice ladies ;)

*At circus*
CM (circus manager): So what are we going to call you?
Edward: Edwardicus!
CM: How about SHINY MAN!!
Edward: No. Edwardicus!
CM: SPARKILY MAN!
Edward: No. Edwardicus!
CM: VAMPIRE DUDE!
Edward: Are you for real? Edwardicus.
CM: SHARP TOOTH THINGY!!
Edward: *slaps forehead*
CM: SHARP TOOTH THINGY IT IS!!! *takes out cell phone* Hello? Yes, I need a new banner made... This is The Harold... Yes, that's a name!.. Sorry... I need this pronto... TALK TO MY LAWYER!.. Yes, I understand... Scream like a little girl? Yes sir... Okay then! See you tomorrow with Dove soap! *hangs up*
Edward: Your first name is The?
CM: Yes.
Edward: And your last name is Harold?
CM: Yes.
Edward: Suddenly I'm feeling a lot better about being called Sharp Tooth Thingy.
CM: How do you feel about tigers?

*Meanwhile...*
SLA: No stupid! Voldemort killed Harry's-
PM: POTTY MAN!!
SLA: - parents when he was like one.
Mike: :o THAT'S HORRIBLE!
Voldy: Yes, well, after Harry-
PM: POTTY MAN!!
Voldy: -"killed" me in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, I decided to go find a counsilor and find the answer to my problems. You see, my life had seemed for so long to be empty, and I wanted some friends, but I couldn't seem to keep them-
PM: Yeah, because you killed them!!!!
Voldy: -for very long. So I was going to this local high school where all of the kids rolled their eyes at me, and suddenly Alice was there!
Mike: So you were in Forks?
Voldy: No, I was in Atlanta.
Mike: Was this a long time ago?
Voldy: No, it was one year ago.
Everyone: *trying to figure that one out*
Voldy: ANYWAY! So Alice, I mean, Sith Lord Alice, convinced me to stay evil. The end.
Mike: :cry: So you're like Damon?
Voldy: Who's Damon?
Mike: Damon Salvator silly! From the Vampire Diaries! He's the one with the GORGEOUS blue eyes and the dreamy dark hair and....
Voldy: Then no, I'm not like Damon. I don't have blue eyes, or, come to think of it, hair.
Mike: I bet if you layed off the murders and grew some hair, you'd be a babe magnet!
Voldy: You really think so?
Mike: Sure! :D
SLA: NOOOO!!! My evil minion has turned into a love-sick dork!!!!

That was fun! :D Lol

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
Cullen_Lover

Post by Cullen_Lover »

Hi guys, rapid_reader1, genius! Okay so here's what happened I wrote a skit at like 9:00 am, "posted" it then minimised(minimized?) the tab, but without seeing that it said that it could not post my post, so when I got home around 3:45-ish I re-posted it and it worked, but I hadn't seen that there was now a pg.50, but both mine and rapid_reader1's post mesh togther, all I have to take out is some of my PM/Mike/SLA/Voldy part of my skit post on pg.49! Yay! Is that confusing? Okay, I'll post what I posted earlier below, and just merge it with rapid_reader1's post to make one big one! K so here it goes.
Cullen_Lover wrote:To rapid_reader1 (I will not quote you last post because I wish to save space so I can write a skit in the same post.)
Ooopsies!I think I have originally put Rivers and forgot to erase it for Bird, then later on I said the name that wasn't put in earlier, I'll edit it. Sry. P.S I was going to continue writing my post last nigh, but I really wanted to do something so if it seems like it was a rushed end sry.LETS GET TO SOME EXTRAORDINARY SKIT WRITING PEOPLE!Red area is where rapid_reader1 left us off with them so the following red is rapid_reader1's genius-ness.

*At lair in PP (lol, Pink Plush) room*

Voldy: I-woosh-am-woosh-your-woosh-father!
SLA: Isn't this the wrong movie...?
Voldy: MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
PM: NOOOO!!!!
Mike: Yes! I finally get to meet a family member of Harry's! It's very nice to meet you, sir!
Voldy: *twitchy eyed*

Mike: So you're PM's dad huh? Did you bring photo albums of your past shared memories?!
Voldy&Mike:NO!
Mike: So you guys have a strain on your realationship? You guys need to bond...*picks up paper and sees the circus performance on front page* no, you WILL bond, tonight at 7:00! At the circus, and Edward will be performing isn't this just great?!
PM&Voldy:NOOO!
Mike:YEEEEEES!
PM&Voldy:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Mike:YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!
Voldy:I admire how you say your ssssssssssssss-es. How very... ME!
Mike: Why thank you now where were we....
PM&Voldyu: Oh yes.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Mike: Oh your going. :twisted: Even if I have to force you into those blue sparkly tuxes I just Express Ordered for the bonding occasion.
Voldy: *to PM*Well at least they're not pink.
PM: Shut up!
Mike: Well actually... PM yours is pink, it will go great with your complexion.

*At filming with Megan Fox as "Alice and Jakob as "Rosalie"*

Dress:RiiIIIIiiiiP!
"Rose":You did NOT just do that to my dress!
"Alice":Wait, I didn't.
"Rose":Then...
"Alice:*looking down at her ripped dress*YOU DID!
"Rose": HAH!
"Alice": Oh yeah?
"Rose": YEAH!
*Get into one of those cartoon dustcloud wrestling fight*

"Rose":Hold up! I just got a text from my little love muffin, hang on. It says...
*Text*
Dear Jakey:
I have gone to visit mother. In Moscow. Go see the Manager in the Paris resaraunt newly re-named "Le lapin pourpre"(The Purple Bunny) I may see you soon.

Hugs and Kisses, Renesmee. XOXOXOXO

*sniffle* She left without me? To see Mother?
Director: Exactly what my girlfriend said to me last year.
"Alice": You guys are so pathetic!
Jakey:So now I'm supposed to go to Paris to that bunny infestd resteraunt?!
Director: Actually, the bunnies are gone.
Jakey:GREAT! Now I don't have a famous mother-in-law-to-be! Just GREAT. I'M COMING MY LOVE!*Poofs out*

*With Rosalie back in Vegas, sad song on the background*

Rose:NOOOOOO! BUNNY HUNNY! WHERE HAVE YOU GONE! WHOEVER HAS DONE THIS SHALL PAY! AND PAY DEARLY! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

*At ANN with Bella and Nessie still decked out in bubbles and noodles.*

*WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!*
Bella: WHO TOLD YOU THIS INFORMATION?
Fred:ABOUT WHAT!OW!
Bella: DON'T ACT STUPID! ABOUT ME AND THE PUIRPLE BUNNIES! I DID NOT BREAK THEIR HEARTS! THEY DISSAPPEARED!
Fred:SuuuuUUUuuure.
Nessie: :twisted: Have YOU ever eaten a mushroom dude? :twisted:
Fred: Not that I remember....
Bella: Well my arms are tired.
Nessie: Mom, we've been here for five minutes.
Bella: So you see my pain, now lets go.
Nessie: But what about the mean news man?
Bella: Oh, you'll see. :twisted:
*in poofs Rose sobbing*
Fred: Oh no, you don't mean?!
Nessie: Yes, female issues.
Fred:NOOOOOOOOOOOO! All the crying, and the mumbling, and the, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Now just merge that with rapid_reader1's, am I making sense? This may be kind of confusing.
ImageImageImage
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Cullen_Lover wrote:Hi guys, rapid_reader1, genius! Okay so here's what happened I wrote a skit at like 9:00 am, "posted" it then minimised(minimized?) the tab, but without seeing that it said that it could not post my post, so when I got home around 3:45-ish I re-posted it and it worked, but I hadn't seen that there was now a pg.50, but both mine and rapid_reader1's post mesh togther, all I have to take out is some of my PM/Mike/SLA/Voldy part of my skit post on pg.49! Yay! Is that confusing? Okay, I'll post what I posted earlier below, and just merge it with rapid_reader1's post to make one big one! K so here it goes.
Cullen_Lover wrote:To rapid_reader1 (I will not quote you last post because I wish to save space so I can write a skit in the same post.)
Ooopsies!I think I have originally put Rivers and forgot to erase it for Bird, then later on I said the name that wasn't put in earlier, I'll edit it. Sry. P.S I was going to continue writing my post last nigh, but I really wanted to do something so if it seems like it was a rushed end sry.LETS GET TO SOME EXTRAORDINARY SKIT WRITING PEOPLE!Red area is where rapid_reader1 left us off with them so the following red is rapid_reader1's genius-ness.

*At lair in PP (lol, Pink Plush) room*

Voldy: I-woosh-am-woosh-your-woosh-father!
SLA: Isn't this the wrong movie...?
Voldy: MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
PM: NOOOO!!!!
Mike: Yes! I finally get to meet a family member of Harry's! It's very nice to meet you, sir!
Voldy: *twitchy eyed*

Mike: So you're PM's dad huh? Did you bring photo albums of your past shared memories?!
Voldy&Mike:NO!
Mike: So you guys have a strain on your realationship? You guys need to bond...*picks up paper and sees the circus performance on front page* no, you WILL bond, tonight at 7:00! At the circus, and Edward will be performing isn't this just great?!
Mike:YEEEEEES!
PM&Voldy:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Mike:YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!
Voldy:I admire how you say your ssssssssssssss-es. How very... ME!
Mike: Why thank you now where were we....
PM&Voldyu: Oh yes.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Mike: Oh your going. :twisted: Even if I have to force you into those blue sparkly tuxes I just Express Ordered for the bonding occasion.
Voldy: *to PM*Well at least they're not pink.
PM: Shut up!
Mike: Well actually... PM yours is pink, it will go great with your complexion.

*At filming with Megan Fox as "Alice and Jakob as "Rosalie"*

Dress:RiiIIIIiiiiP!
"Rose":You did NOT just do that to my dress!
"Alice":Wait, I didn't.
"Rose":Then...
"Alice:*looking down at her ripped dress*YOU DID!
"Rose": HAH!
"Alice": Oh yeah?
"Rose": YEAH!
*Get into one of those cartoon dustcloud wrestling fight*

"Rose":Hold up! I just got a text from my little love muffin, hang on. It says...
*Text*
Dear Jakey:
I have gone to visit mother. In Moscow. Go see the Manager in the Paris resaraunt newly re-named "Le lapin pourpre"(The Purple Bunny) I may see you soon.

Hugs and Kisses, Renesmee. XOXOXOXO

*sniffle* She left without me? To see Mother?
Director: Exactly what my girlfriend said to me last year.
"Alice": You guys are so pathetic!
Jakey:So now I'm supposed to go to Paris to that bunny infestd resteraunt?!
Director: Actually, the bunnies are gone.
Jakey:GREAT! Now I don't have a famous mother-in-law-to-be! Just GREAT. I'M COMING MY LOVE!*Poofs out*

*With Rosalie back in Vegas, sad song on the background*

Rose:NOOOOOO! BUNNY HUNNY! WHERE HAVE YOU GONE! WHOEVER HAS DONE THIS SHALL PAY! AND PAY DEARLY! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

*At ANN with Bella and Nessie still decked out in bubbles and noodles.*

*WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!*
Bella: WHO TOLD YOU THIS INFORMATION?
Fred:ABOUT WHAT!OW!
Bella: DON'T ACT STUPID! ABOUT ME AND THE PUIRPLE BUNNIES! I DID NOT BREAK THEIR HEARTS! THEY DISSAPPEARED!
Fred:SuuuuUUUuuure.
Nessie: :twisted: Have YOU ever eaten a mushroom dude? :twisted:
Fred: Not that I remember....
Bella: Well my arms are tired.
Nessie: Mom, we've been here for five minutes.
Bella: So you see my pain, now lets go.
Nessie: But what about the mean news man?
Bella: Oh, you'll see. :twisted:
*in poofs Rose sobbing*
Fred: Oh no, you don't mean?!
Nessie: Yes, female issues.
Fred:NOOOOOOOOOOOO! All the crying, and the mumbling, and the, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Now just merge that with rapid_reader1's, am I making sense? This may be kind of confusing.
I think you're making sense. :D And gracias for the compliments about my genious-ness, but your SKITS are always hilarious and genious-er. lol

So basically, should we just pretend that I posted mine after your new one, and then move on?

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

I see what ya mean about the SKITS thread dying on week days....lol

Cullen_Lover

Post by Cullen_Lover »

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!.Uh sure:) I shall continue on with the skit-age as soon as my email inbox is empty........Okay, now let's get to writing!
ImageImageImage
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Lol, I have a CRAZY amount of energy right now, thanks to the Vampire Diaries episode 21 last night and the commercial for the Season Finale.

Writing! Woo! Let's do it!!!

Cullen_Lover

Post by Cullen_Lover »

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST LOST A WHOLE PAGE OF SKIT! NOOOOOOOO! I WAS GOING TO COPY IT ALL AS A PRECAUTION INCASE WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME HAPPENED(WHEN I LOST IT LAST TIME)! NOOOOOO! I AM SO STUPID!
K SO WHAT I BASICALLY WROTE WAS MIKE GETTING THEM INTO THEIR SUITS AND STUFF, HE HAS 2 STAFF PEOPLE, BRITTANY AND EMMA, WHO ARE SECRETLY FANGIRLS IN DISGUISE, AND MIKE BUILT THEM A MAD SCRIENTIST SCHEME LAB,THEY CALL HIM MR.MIKEY. THEIR PLAN IS TO WORK FOR MIKE, TO GET TO EDWARD, THEN I WROTE ABOUT EDWARD AND THE CIRCUS FAMILY, HE DOESN'T THINK HE'S READY AND SAYS HE HAS NO PROFESSIONAL "MORTORCYCLE TICKLE-EE" TRAINING, THAT'S BASICALLY WHERE I GOT TO, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CARRY ON, YOU CAN TRY TO RE-CREATE WHAT I STARTED, ALSO AS SOON AS MIKE AND COMPANY LEAVE THE HOUSE IN THEIR LIMO, BRIT&EM RIP OFF THEIR FAKE FACES AND HEAD DOWN TO THEIR "MSSL", ALSO VOLDY DOESN'T THINK BONDING WILL BE THAT BAD BUT PM STILL IS LIKE "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!", ALSO VOLDY LIKES HIS TUX, BRIT&EM NOW CALL PM, PARTY POOPER MAN, BUT EVERYONE ELSE STILL CALLS HIM PM.
ImageImageImage