Twilight Guys #4

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Re: Twilight Guys #4

Post by n0vaice »

Oh sounds like fun. ;) :lol:

Too bad you got distracted, this was starting to be like a PG-18 thread. Lol

Well all your friends are welcome to my beach house.

ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Like i would ever do something so obviously naughty on an all ages board.

That and I wasn't even going there
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

:lol:

Okay. my bad then.

How's everyone?
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
blasphemous_contessa
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

I'm all good. you should check otu the teen thread for what I got for my birthday.

How are you?
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by n0vaice »

Those are great gifts! But why so early?

I'm alive. Still hanging on. :|

*third line listening to a radio show*
blasphemous_contessa

like 6 members of my family have a may birthday so we just do one party on the first for the fam, and then friends can decide whether to kidnap and take us out on our actual birthday.
andypalmer
Learning to Love Green

Post by andypalmer »

I'm a "Twi-guy", married with 3 kids and I'm a bigger Twilight fan than my wife. I've even got my 10 year old son reading the series (he's half-way through New Moon).

Of course, that said, I don't get the whole "Team Edward", "Team Jacob" thing nor the whole "I've visited Forks six times" thing. I love the story enough that I've read the series 7 times, I'm working off-and-on on a fanfic novel, and I enjoy the movies but I don't really have favorite characters - I more have favorite moments in the books. So am I more typical of a Twi-guy or is my "Lit minor" self coming to the fore a bit too much? :-)
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

hm.. i don't know.
but it's nice ta meet ya.
hopefully you know my names Chelsea.
nice to know you got your family into the series.
^_^
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by n0vaice »

@Sami Nice, when's your birthday anyway?
Thanks for the tex btw, it made my day. :D

@Andy That's great that you got your family to read twilight. I'm also a twiguy,
for me your still a typical twiguy. My sister introduced me to twilight and
now I'm a bigger fan than her.
blasphemous_contessa

Karl:My birthday is on May 11. I'll be twenty *does ahppy dance*

Andy:Welcome to The Lex. We Twilighters welcome you. I also don't get the I've been to Forks six times thing. I've been there about 20 times, but that's just because the town I live in (which is about a 20 minute drive from Forks) has absolutely NOTHING to do for fun. I'm Sami, btw in case you missed it, if you ever forget it's in my banner

Chels: what you got againstsinging bananas anyway?