Glee - the Television series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Re: Glee - the Television series

Post by ringswraith »

When she had her ultrasound appointment (or one of them, I forget how many she's had) she was told the sex of the baby.

I think Kurt was Kurt this episode- though the thing with his dad and Finn hit him pretty badly- but IMO the way he treated Mercedes (regarding Sue's ultimatum) was quite out of character.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:But, in support of the Mercedes plotline, it allowed us to see more of Wise!Quinn. I swear, she's giving birth to Yoda, and I love it. I would love it more if I knew where the heck she was living. Also, did anyone else find it odd that she seems to be with Puck when she specifically said in Sectionals— or was it Mattress?— that she was gonna figure out her life first before dating anybody?

And Will's a little man-slut. I don't care if he didn't get any from the three gals *ahem* courting him, he's still married, so making out or sharing a bed with them is more than enough.

And in the end, April is giving us an all-white Broadway production of The Wiz, so it's all good.
Agree 100% on everything. :D

I personally loved the version of "Beautiful". Mercedes is turning into one of my favorites.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:But, in support of the Mercedes plotline, it allowed us to see more of Wise!Quinn. I swear, she's giving birth to Yoda, and I love it. I would love it more if I knew where the heck she was living. Also, did anyone else find it odd that she seems to be with Puck when she specifically said in Sectionals— or was it Mattress?— that she was gonna figure out her life first before dating anybody?.
True that, I loved Quinn in that episode. They are definitely neglecting a great character, and it's starting to bother me. Quinn is a character with potential to be one of the better-developed characters on the show, but the writers are neglecting her just because nothing is currently happening with the baby.
ringswraith wrote: the way he treated Mercedes (regarding Sue's ultimatum) was quite out of character.
I thought so as well.

New episode tonight! The writers shall get a chance to redeem themselves!
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

Tonights episode was so good ! I'm glad Emma stood up for herself, even though I love Will and Emma together .

And the best Glee moment so far this season : MC Hammer Can't Touch This in the Library :lol: :lol: :lol:
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Warning, spoilers may appear below!

Tonight's was one of my very favourites! Even the parts that were way over the top were done SO WELL, it came out fantastic. And I positively loved Rachel singing Total Eclipse of the Heart. That song was a really good fit for her voice. This episode was just fantastic in general. And Quinn's finally showing! I loved it so much. And I nearly cried for Quinn, and again for Rachel/Jesse. I'm still not sure if I trust Jesse, I'm starting to think he's supposed to be genuine, but the writers may have rushed it a bit and left the audience confused. I love them together, though. AND NEXT WEEK'S TRAILER??? OMGWTFBBQ I'M SO STOKED.
ImageImageImage
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

Completely agree with the above 2 posts! Glee has got its groove back. I laughed, I teared up, I loved the songs!

The faces of Jesse, Finn, and Puck at the end were priceless. Although I felt bad for Rachel and Jesse, the looks during were very humorous even if not meant to be.

loved quinn but still want more info - it is hard waiting 9 months for a fictional baby haha

cant wait for next week; it looks just as good :D
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

Glee is an amazing show, I need to see Sue doing Vogue more often. They need to produce a poster of it.

'Strike a Pose.'
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

After seeing Wise!Quinn last episode, this one seemed to be a step backwards for her character-wise. /shrug

Loved the performance for "Ice Ice Baby." That one just plain looked like they were having tons of fun. (And I'm still upset that we don't have any version of "Ride Wit' Me" from their impromptu jam session. What gives?)
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I LOVED last night's episode. Especially Kurt. Both of his songs were brilliant, and I think the second was absolutely PERFECT for his voice. And Cory's performance of Jessie's Girl was fantastic, too. I thought they had some of the best music they've had in a while.

AND WE FINALLY KNOW WHERE QUINN IS STAYING! :D
ImageImageImage
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

I loved this episode too!
It was great how so many characters got their moments. Jessie's Girl was great! I'm glad Kurt finally got to talk with his dad. And the Puck/Santana/Mercedes short lived triangle was hilarious; there version of The Boy Is Mine was fabulous.

Yes, the Quinn info was much appreciated! I also enjoyed her little conversation with Mercedes over Puck - mario brothers games shaping society haha.

I'm excited for the Aerosmith duet with Schuester and NPH next week :D
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily