Twilight Guys #4

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Twilight Guys #4

Post by dazzel21 »

Hey guys...and girls!!! Just dropping by to check out whats going on in this thread...

*waves madly*

:D :D

Oh and yes I almost forgot, I'm Raine been a Twifan for almost 2 years now and no I'm not a Twiguy I think I've received a couple of private messages telling me how awesome it to have another twiguy on the thread... :lol: :lol:
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Hello Raine. Congrats on the successful sex change. I'll send flowers...and chocolate. As the recently female you should soon find that chocolate is a must-have for every one with lady parts...even if they just got them surgically implanted!

I'm also a little disappointed that you're not a tei-guy. I almost feel lied to.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

blasphemous_contessa wrote:Karl:My birthday is on May 11. I'll be twenty *does ahppy dance*

Andy:Welcome to The Lex. We Twilighters welcome you. I also don't get the I've been to Forks six times thing. I've been there about 20 times, but that's just because the town I live in (which is about a 20 minute drive from Forks) has absolutely NOTHING to do for fun. I'm Sami, btw in case you missed it, if you ever forget it's in my banner

Chels: what you got againstsinging bananas anyway?
it brings back memories of bananas in pajamas. :shock:
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
blasphemous_contessa
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Bananas in pajamas are coming down the stairs!!
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

ah no!!!!
zucchinis in bikinis are coming down the.
AH NO!-runs away-
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

blasphemous_contessa wrote:Hello Raine. Congrats on the successful sex change. I'll send flowers...and chocolate. As the recently female you should soon find that chocolate is a must-have for every one with lady parts...even if they just got them surgically implanted!

I'm also a little disappointed that you're not a tei-guy. I almost feel lied to.
Hi Sami. Yum I love chocolates...

Does my username really sounds like I'm a twiguy. Yeeeshhh... :lol: :lol:
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
blasphemous_contessa

no. at least ot to me. I was just teasing.

also important anouncement for mytext buddies!!!

Phone 6 has had an unfortunate accident stemming from a chance meeting with a washing machine. Phone 7 should be arriving sometimes today. New phone same number, but I couldn't get any info out of phone 6. ping/text me so I can re-save your numbers, please? Yes, I am aware that breaking 6 phones in 4 years is a bit pathetic. Save the mockery for until AFTER i have resaved all my data.
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

I'll PM my number tomorrow Sami. Sorry to hear about your phone, may

it rest in peace in the big charging area in the sky.

Night. :D
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
blasphemous_contessa

Thanks Karl.

Gee you sure are a swell fellow
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Happy Birthday Sami! *hugs*

What did you do on your special day? :D

Third line is yawning.
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ