Twilight Mafia XVII

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Re: Twilight Mafia XVII

Post by best_beating_heart »

((I watched Eclipse yesterday, I wish they would've showed more Embry (I LOVE Kiowa Gordon hahah).
I also thought Jackson was amazing, his little accent and everything.))

"It seems as though we have a new member." Queenie smiled at me. "Wouldn't want to be rude..." She left the room and I followed behind her.

I had kinda gotten the idea that there was a newborn but I wasn't expecting what I saw. Monica was in a defensive crouch in front of a little girl and Lidia was also there.

"...is this...is this an enemy?" Queenie asked.

"Monica!" I gasped. "How, how old is she?"

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Yes...Embry is good looking...so is Seth...decisions, decisions.

Why must the men of Twilight be so gosh darn delicious?

Ice or fire...ice or fire...

:lol: )

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

((Ooh, yes, Jasper's southern accent. *Swoon* Yeah, he was brilliant.))

"I'm fine, Eva." Dex replied, raising an eyebrow at me. "Care to fill me in? I seemed to miss the part where everyone decided to abuse me..."

I sighed. "That's good. We'll just, um, hang out up here for a little while.." I looked down to see Maria and Queenie come out of the mansion. Probably to find out what the heck was going on. "So," I continued to Dex, "apparently you totally missed the newborn vampire that was about to rip your throat out?"
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Yes, you really need your own fanfic, Shelby.
I still think Jackson's hair looks gay. However, Southern!Jasper is pretty smuttastic. I've always liked southern gentlemen.)

Monica threw herself in between me and Feline. I growled. She'd get ripped in half if she didn't move and the newborn decided to attack. However, the young one just seemed to be in a lot of confused pain. I kept my grip on her mind, slowly worming my way through with whispers of calm and explanations and safety and the not eating of cute humans.

Maria and Queenie came up behind me, gasping in shock. "Very new, very young, I'd guess. Not more than a few days as a vampire, perhaps ten years old? And she'll be an enemy until we get Dexter out of here. I'd suggest the Lego fort. Its pretty much vampire proof. And douse him in... barbecue sauce while you're at it, so he doesn't smell as good." I called out in answer to them and for Eva to hear. The girl let out another shriek; a defensive growl ripped involuntarily from my throat.
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

"Is that what it was?" I say casually as if we're talking about the weather or something. "I thought it was my stomach the entire time."

"Lidia wants to put you in the Logo Fort." Eva replies sympathetically.

"...can't I just cook or something? Or let me stay with some shape shifters for a while. Do you know how much it hurts when you step on a Lego piece with no shoes on?" I complain to no one in particular.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(This is totally Bree Tanner right here. :lol:)

"Very new, very young, I'd guess. Not more than a few days as a vampire, perhaps ten years old? And she'll be an enemy until we get Dexter out of here. I'd suggest the Lego fort. Its pretty much vampire proof. And douse him in... barbecue sauce while you're at it, so he doesn't smell as good."

Queenie's eyebrows pulled together and she racked her mind for something that seemed to be pinching at the front lobe of her left side brain. ( :loL: ) Red. Green. It was around Christmas time. Hadn't her and Dexter collaborated and made a special mask for Monica when she was having the same problem? Queenie wondered if Monica still had it.

"Monica." Queenie mused, "Do you remember the present that Dexter got you for Christmas?"

She saw Monica stiffen as she took the time to take in the conversation.

"It's a mask. I helped to make it so that it would filter out a particular scent. you see...I don't know if you tried it yet...so I haven't the slightest idea if it was any good...it was my first time." Queenie admitted shyly.

The sound of a ear piercing shriek shook her back to her nature and she reflexively crouched.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((That's exactly what I thought, I was like, "Why must everyone be so attractive!"
I would so choose one of the werewolves though :) ))

"Very new, very young, I'd guess. Not more than a few days as a vampire, perhaps ten years old? And she'll be an enemy until we get Dexter out of here. I'd suggest the Lego fort. Its pretty much vampire proof. And douse him in... barbecue sauce while you're at it, so he doesn't smell as good." Lidia told us, raising her voice slightly for Eva to hear.

The girl shrieked, and Lidia growled and I tensed.

Are you in her mind? I asked Lidia, to which she nodded.

Queenie started talking about a filtering mask.

"That sounds like a good idea," I said. "Do, do you wanna go get it and we'll take care of Feline, or do you remember where it is for me to go get it?"

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Lidia, Maria, and Queenie were discussing how to handle the situation while the newborn was still gnashing and growling and junk.

"...can't I just cook or something? Or let me stay with some shape shifters for a while. Do you know how much it hurts when you step on a Lego piece with no shoes on?"

I rolled my eyes. "Just go with it. And wear some freaking shoes."

Lid, what do you want me to do with Dexter? Shall I go ahead and dump him in the Lego fort?
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((Crap. Sooo many pages...

Congratz, Viola, for surviving, and Emmie for graduating!

Twilight men = drool.))

I sit in marshmallows, bemused, as things unfold around me. I get covered in jello, nutella, stuck in a cage using not only a spell but an actual CAGE... Rosa gets chased after by Ali, and, finally, Dexter gets chased by a ten-year-old vicious newborn. I slowly rise as Lidia and Monica guard the newborn--Fehleen, do I hear?--from Dexter, who is on the roof with Eva. I decide to help her.

"Eva!" I call as I begin to scale the wall to meet her. "...can't I just cook or something? Or let me stay with some shape shifters for a while. Do you know how much it hurts when you step on a Lego piece with no shoes on?" I hear Dexter grumble.

"Just go with it. And wear some freaking shoes." Eva scolds. I muffle a laugh as I stand in front of them.

"Lego?" I ask skeptically. "Oh! In the Lego fort I saw? Let's do it!" I grin excitedly.

((Haha, it's in present tense! Just realized that. Silly Hannah...))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((AHHHH!!! It's me!!! I can only be here for a short amount of time, but I wanted to let you know I'm still alive!!! I miss you all!!! I miss Twilight!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!! I want to see eclipse but I can't.... :( See ya all later! ))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey