Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Post by despoina92 »

I'd vote for the Summer House, too, as it's directly related to Rob and his work. Or else call it "Water for the RobAddicts" or something like that. It could work ;)

Not much time for posting. I'm just lurking those days. Tomorrow that the choirs will leave I'll be back!!

Hugs and kisses to all of my beloved girls!
fi_fi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Trying to be 100 places at once while, with a To Do List that never gets any shorter!

Post by fi_fi »

OH MY WORD
I just got back from my first Eclipse viewing, wow wow wow. Am trying to form coherent thoughts, but not doing very well. Am off to read the spoiler thread, kkep on looking through photobucket (am up to 325 out of 38,000 or whatever it is.)
Will reply to posts leter or tomorrow.
Not sure I'm going to be able to sleep!!!

Thank you all for sharing this obsession with me!

fi xx
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Fi_Fi~ Yes, coherent thought is close to impossible after an Eclipse viewing. It took me several hours to regain my clear head.

Deb~ We've missed you and we'll be very glad to have you back. But, it sounds like your work with the choirs was fantastic, so Well Done!!

NewJen~ Actually, around the time that New Moon was released, I remember a story about the White House hosting a special advanced screening for a group of Sasha and Malia's friends. I also remember stories after the election when they were discussing the transition to White House life for the girls and President Obama talking about how they would read together every night and that was something that he planned to continue doing. He mentioned specifically that both girls were in the middle of reading The Saga. I have to guess that he's team Edward. What great dad wouldn't be? :D

Openhome~ I'm with NewJen & Deb. Especially with The Summer House coming out on iTunes in a few weeks, something like Rob's Summer House 2010 seems very fitting. Thanks for checking.

Water for Elephants~ Filming is set to wrap mid next week, July 9 I believe. But, over the last few days, they've been doing some important night shoots. Hence the beautiful TuxRob shots. I thought you all might like to just take a gander at how beautiful he and Reese look together. This movie is going to be downright amazing and I cannot wait to see it on the big screen.

And I'll close with a little EclipseWard... because he's just...DAMN!! *nope not fond of the scene there, but he still looks beyond beautiful.*
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hi, HH!! Happy Independance Day to all you USA Girlies! No time for a mega post today. I have been at a pool party/bbq all day, and I am beat. i'm headed to bed so I can get up and go to the early church service tomorrow and then come home and pack for my trip to South Alabama. I just got some really great news yesterday! A good friend of mine got a great deal on a beach condo for a week during the 3rd week of July! So, for $25 I get to spend 6 more nights on the beach this summer!! Yep. $100 split 4 ways for 6 nights!! Holy Cow!! I'm going to be totally worthless by the time school starts back in August! :lol: Night Night, Ya'll!
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

Hey girls...just a quick one before bed...

fi-fi I'm glad you finally got to see the movie. If you think coherent thought is hard after the first time, wait till you see it again :)

I think Rob's Summer House sounds just dandy :)

Caryn~ Rob and Reese do look great in those shots!

And I think if they keep coming out with new movie stills my head is going to explode...at this rate I'm making and changing banners all the time!! I'm starting to run out of ideas for quotes for the captions on them :oops:

Ok off to bed...I'll see you ladies in the morning :)

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!

I hope you US girls are going to have so much fun today....

Wow we get a new thread...I need to stock up pics to christen it....
Openhome, can't you call it Rob's redlight district.. ;) ... makes the dutchies feel more comfortable...hahhaha
Nah just joking, like Caryn said the Summer house is a good one...

Caryn, yep the total and fullblown Robsession has hit me hard as well...normally when E! is showing things about Rob or Kstew I switch away because I really hate their comments about Rob and Kstew...but now I can't even think about grabbing the remote control..I'm to dazzled...

Mel, a 500 person BBQ...why would you do that in the first place... I don't even know 500 people...is it for the 4th of July party?

NewJen, thanx for the support...yeah Rob sure knows how to make us all swoon....

Jaclyn, yeah there is already a countdown widget available...and that thing is so depressive...

I know most of you girls have plans for today...but who is going to see Eclipse again???
I at least aren't..my bf felt really neglected the last few days so I have to spend a lot of time with him today..so I suggest to go together but he doesn't want to...

I don't know but I rather sink my teeth in the man than in the cake

a 4th of July present

Have a good day... see you girls later
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

Marielle~ I would love to go see it again, but I have to work tonight :( I may be able to get in another viewing later this week though! I would definately much prefer the man to the cake!!

I don't have any plans this evening...got stuck working, but I am hoping that business is slow and I can scoot out early.

Happy 4th everyone!!

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

:o o.k. soo today was my 4th viewing of eclipse and i STILL absoloutely love it, i promise i shall be heading on over in a second to see what all of you ladies have been discussing so far.

caryn oh yeah i remembered that after i submitted it lol my brain was totally still in awe at eclipse lol.

jaclyn i totally get what you mean about wanting to take a notebook in with you my friend and i have seen it 4 times now and each time we keep noticing new things and end up having a mass discussion about it after but i always forget certain things that ive thought of whilst watching it :lol:

marielle thats quite alright, ill try to post some pics here on tuesday probably as ive spent this whole weekend at the cinema and im back at work tommorow. gah i was thinking maybes ann marie and i shouldve made a robs halfway house on the lex banner or something to that effect :lol:

oohhhh a new thread name , that is totally exciting!! im really rubbish at things like that though sooo ill happily agree with the majority of what you ladies think :D eesh i may be at work when we hit 200 soo can someone pm me to the new shiny thread :lol:

oh and p.s. happy 4th july u.s. ladies

right guys i promise i am heading over to the spoiler thread when i find it :lol: i not going to lie though i will probably waffle on in a completely random nonsensical manner :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

Hi ladies !

Happy Independence Day to all our American sisters !

I just wanted to stop by to say that ! :) I have to sit the exam Tuesday, so I'm kinda starting to get nervous. After that I'll be back more, but I'll be enjoying summer break too since the weather is awesome here ATM.

I was so impressed with Rob in Eclipse. And with Kristen and Jackson and all the others. Wow. So great. I'm very much looking forward to seeing it again, and I'll try to fit in a viewing some day this week, the only thing I have to find is someone to go with ! :D

Catch you all later ! :)

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

happy 4th july my american sisters x

the bbq was a function at work. I work in a kitchen and as i'm a trained chef i help out every now and then. I can't work as chef anymore as the hours are terrible so i get the choice of being a chef or being a mummy.... I chose being a mummy. :lol: i do miss not doing the cooking anymore but i made my bed so i'm lying in it now.
What has everyone been up to? Any exciting trips or days out or parties for independence day? I've been reading up on the newspapers reviews on eclipse, and the ones i've read have been extremely positive. I've also been trying to educate my friends on facebook about they really should be with edward rather than taking jacobs side. It would seem the whole team thing has worked it's magic as that's what most status' seem to be about. I keep pointing out that edward is bellas be all and end all and jacob is like her immature little brother ;-)
New thread soon? I like the name summer house. We could have cocktails while enjoying the views (courtesy of caryn and diane usually, but of course everyone contributes :D )
I'm going to have to sit down and watch little ashes soon. I've had the dvd for blooming ages but i've never managed to watch it. I'm nowhere near as clued up or up together with my obsession as the rest of you are.

I hope you've all had a fantabulous weekend x

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]