Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Alice Cullen

Post by vampirechick101 »

I LOVE ALICE! she is the kind of person who can plaster a smile on your face easily . She is my second favorite characters in the book after Edward of course. :D
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

SethisMine wrote:I love Alice!!! I have a friend who looks like her almost exactly!!! She could be Alice except her name is Emma and she doesn't like shopping. But that's ok with me, I don't like shopping either.
That is so cool. I have a friend like that too except she doesn't look like Alice she acts like Alice. She's one of those really happy people that are always hyper. :D
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
ILY_E.C_4EVA
Wandering Through Town

Post by ILY_E.C_4EVA »

:D Alice is totally my funky,
fashionista,
sista
LOL :?
"Stupid, Shiny Volvo Owner"
"Penguins, Lovely."
Well you no you're OBSESSED when you read "the end" and cried
TheWolfGirl
Settled in Forks

Post by TheWolfGirl »

I love alice to death...if she weren't already dead. Anywho. She really does annoy me sometimes, but for the most part she's just this love-able, adorable, pixy, vampire. I thought that she could've laid off Bella after she repeatedly told her she didn't like parties, surprises, etc. But really she's such a good person that I can forgive her for it whole-heartedly. She doesn't mind sacrificing herself for someone else, but doesn't take it to unhealthy measures.
Jacob Black's Not-So-Secret Stalker! =)
fiish3
Wandering Through Town

Post by fiish3 »

Alice is by far my favorite character !
maybe tied with edward though =\

In breaking dawn she did seem very distant from bella during her pregnacy and then the whole volturi thing starts and she takes off, i found that suspicious. But she explained her reasons and a forgave her :P
It was very noble of her to do what she did.

in previous books a loved her immaturity well more her childishness. She was soo cute.
Alice FTW !
K-Dawg
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by K-Dawg »

Alice is awsome. I have a friend called Alice, who is nothing like Alice. But I still smile everytime I talk to her or hear someone say her name! I would love to have a friend like Alice. I'm an impulse buyer. Although I spend all my money in one go :D
Why didn't I just walk away?
Oh Right, Because i'm an idiot!
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

Alice is awesome!!!!
i missed her in BD, she was barely there! and it annoyed me when she and Jasper ditched the Cullens. that doesn't seem like the kind of thing they would ever do :?

anyway, Alice makes me laugh and she just has so much energy!!! She's my home slice :D :lol:
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
Amivera
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Amivera »

Jane V wrote: i missed her in BD, she was barely there! and it annoyed me when she and Jasper ditched the Cullens. that doesn't seem like the kind of thing they would ever do
I never quite understand this. Even Bella was pissed at Alice for *saving the day*?! :shock:

Alice only left to save all their butts, not so she could go have 'happytime' with Jasper. :lol:
Blackwater. <3

potterpuff @ lj
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

Amivera, i never said she went to go have 'happytime' with Jasper! i only said it didn't seem like the kind of thing they would do. obviously i am entitled to my opinion, as you are entitled to yours.

and i missed her because she was such a big character in the other books, but in BD she didn't seem to be around as much :(
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
Amivera
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Amivera »

Jane V wrote:Amivera, i never said she went to go have 'happytime' with Jasper! i only said it didn't seem like the kind of thing they would do. obviously i am entitled to my opinion, as you are entitled to yours.
I know you're entitled to your opinion; I was just starting a discussion.
You said she and Jasper 'ditched' them, but I didn't consider it ditching or out of character, because they were saving everyone's lives.
Blackwater. <3

potterpuff @ lj