Rob's Halfway House (HH #6)

diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Rob's Summer House (HH #6)

Post by diane771 »

Hi everyone

Since they change to Summer House I didn't want you to miss our perv video? Sex is a Killer 8-)

we can watch it and then go for a cold shower. :D \
As you can see I am editing this post because I only have a few hours to go then I dread the next few days. just a bit nervous.
need to at least try and sleep 8-)
Last edited by diane771 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Wow I love the new summer house. So cozy and warm...

Here is the list of names.
The Names

akire - Erika (e-mum2)
Brienna - Brienna
bored by the sea - Vicky
DarkMuse - Kristina/Kristiner/Kris/KSter
dazzle21 - Raine
dazzledBrit - Linz
despoina92 - Deb
diane771 - Diane
Dovrebanen - Trine
Edward_Addict - Mandy
Edwards Ragazza - Desiree
Edwards Wheels - Mel
Fizzles - Laura
ForJazz926 - Julie (e-mum1)
GenevieveCullen - Jen
G-Faerie08 - G/GG/Gii
Jadey - Jade/Jadey (e-daughter2)
Jazz Girl - Caryn (e-godsmum to Ashley)
JulieM - JulieM/Jooooolie (e-Foster Mum to e-Daughter2)/(no confusy confusy with Julie e-mum1)
marielle
♥midnight_sun♥ - Ashley (e-daughter1)
missp
moon sidhe - Sarah
newtonscricket - NewJen
older_twilight_fan - Tracy
openfire - Jaclyn
ringswraith - David/Rings
rockbandstar - Neya
sillyme - Elle
Susie - Susie/Sue Ann
SwanCullen - JennJenn
SweetImpakt - Shauni
TammyAZ - Tammy
twilightsagaaddict - Sandy
vampirelover109 - Ann Marie
VirginiaMay - Ginnie
xhopeonaropex - Hope
Last edited by Edwards Ragazza on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by TammyAZ
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

My contribute to the new house

Also I know I haven't been on much but I am glad I was one to add the list of names to the first page. I also updated so Raine and Brienna made it on there. Did I forget anyone?
Banner by TammyAZ
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

::Walks in and smells the fresh paint::

Ahhhh I just love an undecorated dwelling....it gives me the excuse to start bringing out stuff like a new bed
and a nice warm blanket
and of course something to play music on
and I almost forgot a nice comfy hammock

I was going to post a bit of a rant, but I decided since this is a new thread I can wait and rant later :)

Desiree~ I would be honored to make you a new banner, just let me know what you're looking for and I'll do my best!!

Edit**............

fi_fi In case you missed it on the HH thread, I made you a present If you're not sure what to do with it let me know and I'll try to walk you through it :)
Last edited by TammyAZ on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Thanks for the shiny new thread, Mods!

Desiree, thanks for posting the names.

Tammy and Desiree, loved your contributions to our Summer House, especially the hammock. Rawwrrrrrrr! 8-)

Here's a lovely swimming pool similar to the one we had installed at the Summer House last year. :D

I'd also like to christen the new thread with some adorable Robsten.

**EDIT: I changed the swimming pool link so hopefully this one works better. ;)

Tracy
Last edited by older_twilight_fan on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by TammyAZ
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Marielle-I am with ya on the half smile! He has that down PAT! Thanks for the link to more stills!

Despoina-Have fun in London! Sounds like fun!

Bored_By_The_Sea-I think they are all like that! It's one reason I dred them! And let me tell you, rednecks+beer+heat=BAD THINGS HAPPENING :lol:

Brienna-I don't think I sad hello to you! sorryabout that! Welcome!

Older_Twlight_Fan-Well, at least I know the kis are taken care of. I am very weird like tht. Even if their parent is talking to me, the kids does something I tend to get them before mom or dad, it's habit by now :lol: So far, I LOVE the Jackson one,really cool! Lots of guys on there as well. Don' know about th Peter F one yet, haven't had my account activated yet. How was Toy Story 3? I'd like to see it (but I am waiting

Raine-That' amazing that yoiur neice is getting better. If she is getting on the nurses nerves, than she definitly is getting better! I would be the same way if I was alone in my house! I am the same age as you ad STILL a chicken. I HATE HATE HATE the dark!

Caryn-I am with you on the feeling of be disconnected from reality! It's been crazy!

Susie-Thanks for the idea for getting out of writers block! I will try that! I LOVE the fan fic! And what is very cool, I live only like 45 minutes from Lexington and it's a FABULOUS place for horses. Going towards my brothers house, you see all KINDS of horses. It's beautiful down here! And you know, my baby would SO say that about Rob :lol: But I think she would add "That's my daddy!" :D And yep, the fountains hardly work at my park, and it's not too far to walk to! You did great on all the details! It can go on

Sho-Hiya! Welcome to the HH House! We love all who come here! We feed your addiction. so beware! :D

SweetImpakt-Good luck on your exams! I hope you get the results that you want!

OpenHome-Thanks for the shiny new thread! LOVE the name!

Desiree-Thanks for the list of names! NOW I can finally remember your name lol!

I love my neices and nephews to peices, but THANK THE LORD they are going home tomorrow afternoon! I can only handle screaming, fighting, and not listening so much.

I love the new place! I will bring my contributions tomorrow. I think I will make Alice happy and 'shop' for some stuff! Once again, THANK YOU SUSIE! I LOVE it!!!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Good Morning Ladies!!

Yay! New thread, new playground for us :lol: I love Summer

I'll just post my reply's to this thread...

Susie - Yap I do live with big bro and his family :D My second bro (whom I'm living with now) is only 3 yrs older than me. We shared an apartment through college and I guess that sort of ideally comfortable for both of us. When he got married he offered 1 spare bedroom and my folks doesn't want me living alone so yeah that kind of work out for all of us. Besides big bro gets a free baby sitter during weekends when the nanny is on a day off...I dunno who's got the better deal between the 2 of us :lol:
But I guess I'm too tired last night, I slept like a baby. I woke up when my alarm goes off at 6 this morning...You have raspberries in your garden??? Wow I love berries, strawberries to be specific. And out here we only have 2 option, either get it at the grocery or travel 10 hrs to this beautiful little town up north where strawberries grows...

Marielle - Good to know that your street is Cullen territory :lol: I know you would throw a fit when all you see is the pup. Couldn't stay long at the lex last night had work in the morning. So did the Dutchies won the semi?

Vicky - You should read The Hunger Games, it's really good. We're on the same page again :lol: Linger, The Hunger Games and Water for Elephants...I haven't been alone in a house even in college coz I've shared an apartment with big bro at that time. I'll probably have the house all to myself again tonight...it sad eating dinner alone (coz that means I have to cook it myself) and not having to fight who gets to use the bathroom first in the morning :lol:

JennJenn's Robfic - Yay I miss your Robfic Susie, this is so great. Now I'm jealous with JennJenn she got to keep Rob's water bottle :lol:

NewJen - I think I forgot where you are from??? WW2 mortar bomb that's scary. Even though its several decades old it could still explode

Sho - Hi Welcome to Rob's HH or better yet Summer House as we got a new thread. Feel free to post there...

Shauni - Congrats on officially being done with your exams. Oh don't worry girl I know you will do fine just relax and lets all wait for the next 7 days to go by. The whole HH or should I say Summer House is here for you...Cheer up

Tammy, Desiree & Diane - Love the house warming pics you ladies posted

Okay got to get back to work now
I'll see you all later..

EDIT Yay I just got a phone call from big bro, my niece is cleared by her pedia. They're on their way home...thank God!!! Later...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Raine, that is awesome! Praise the Lord she is better!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Summer House!!!

All the windows are open, letting the cool summer breeze in – good thing there aren’t any neighbors nearby to hear the noise – whimpering, moaning, giggling and lots of THUDs.

Rob is ready to move in – he’s been waiting a while.

Here’s the view from the back deck

Caryn - Hurry up so you can be on page 1 of our new thread!!! (She's probably at Eclipse again.)
EDIT: Sorry, I think I took up so much space, you'll probably be on page 2. :(

Desiree – Thanks for the list of names – you’re really on the ball tonight!

Tammy – Great decorating!!! You should do a wallpaper of your banners! Just an idea!

Tracy – Sorry, the swimming pool was apparently from an “attack site”! Nice Robsten pic!

JennJenn - I lucked out on the details then!!! Yeah!! I'm so glad you liked it. I'm posting a link to it here in case anyone missed it from our old thread - Jenn Jenn’s fanfic

Raine - I'm glad your niece gets to come home from the hospital! I think your living arrangement is very nice!! Hey - you got to see Rob at his beach house! Here are some raspberries for you…

Sandy says “Hi” everyone – she’s going to Eclipse for the third time tonight and will check in tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now here is my response to what y’all said over on pages 198 and 199 of our old thread:

Ann Marie – I’m glad your boyfriend missed you – Absence makes the heart grow fonder, you know!!! I know what you mean about catching up on the posts!!

Marielle – Yay, Dutchies!!!You know your mom probably needs a vacation from you too! ( I know these things.)

Brienna – Yay, Dutchies!! I love your siggy too!! Here are some raspberries for you…

Vicky – I heart DS too now! I can really see that from his artistic perspective, he would just love the fans’ positive (that’s an understatement) reception. Raspberries for you too!

Tammy – Awww….You’re so nice!

NewJen - You can’t make that stuff up! So, your house wasn’t dangerously close enough to be evacuated? Thanks for the great compliment on my story!

Sho – Welcome! Tell us a little about yourself. Where are you from?

Shauni – I hope you are mistaken about your test performance. I hope you will be here on a more regular basis now – your personalized Rob Fanfic is scheduled for Friday.

Desiree- I just climbed into bed with Rob in that picture. There’s room there….. Why of course I’m still writing Rob fanfics – several of our sisters still need one and I don’t want anyone to be left out. Only 3 more weeks of your class! That must mean you have a midterm exam coming up!

Diane!! THUD. THUD. THUD. THUD. THUD……the sound of sisters of the Halfway House dropping like flies after having viewed Diane’s new video, “My Sex is a Killer”!!!!!!!!!! Some of those zoom-ins were very naughty, Diane!! I was giggling like a school girl. Seriously, it was very fun!! AND HOT.

I call the hammock tonight.............
Last edited by Susie on Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

JennJenn - Yeah really praise the Lord for that one. I'm not really afraid of the dark but I have a very active imagination, I tend to scare myself whenever I'm alone :lol: :lol:
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~