Rob's Halfway House (HH #6)

missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Re: Rob's Summer House (HH #6)

Post by missp »

*Walks in and plops down on the bed beside Rob so exhausted from finishing her first fanfic she can barely keep her eyes open.*

I brought along some light reading for us as we lay out by the pool! It is COMPLETE! Perfect Forever

I promise to do my first mega-post of the new Summer House tomorrow when I return home to North Alabama. I am just too tired tonight and I have a three hour drive ahead of me tomorrow. Night, Ya'll! Happy Hump Day!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Hey girls….

WOW a shine new thread…I’m already in my summer dress…
We have to christen this thread properly....

Rob is already waiting at the door to start the party
He thinks we are being very funny about this
and wondering if he has to dress up

But I told him this is perfect
this he brought with him for the wall

Back to the posts

Desiree, thanx for bringing over the list…I also love the bed you brought in, but more what is hidden in the bed…

Tammy, nice touch of decorating…

JennJenn, you are in desperate need of a vacation, now the family is gone?

Raine, I actually did throw a fit with the New Moon posters. I had the puppy right in front my window..it was so damn annoying…

Susie, Rob can move in any time he wants to…
How could you even think my mom needs a vacation from me…she is already begging me to come over this weekend…and the worst part she probably gets her way, because bf wants to go to a party at the other side of the country…

Missp, congrats on finishing your fanfic, I still have time management problems so I’m not really writing as much as I want to…

Comments on the last pages of the HH:

Susie, great fanfic…briljant….

Shauni, yeah can you believe it…we made it through to the finals…now hoping Spain will win tonight because a final Holland-Gemany I really can’t survive…

Alright in case some of you haven't noticed....THE DUTCHIES WON THE SEMI'S....
seriously the country has gone crazy, I really have no idea if it has been shown on the international news but yesterday at a square in Amsterdam there were 80 thousand people in orange...celebrating....
like I said tonight lets pray that Spain wins because an other round of Holland vs. Germany would be very hard specially if we loose....
if we win that it will be party for a week....

Well it's back to work...(everybody is talking soccer here so there won't be much work done...)
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

I am in serious trouble if I'm still up when Marielle makes her morning post!!
(I was working ahead on my fanfics - must write when my muse speaks!

Marielle - World Cup frenzy sounds fun!! I know what you mean about facing Germany again for the finals!!!

MissP - Congratulations on finishing Perfect Forever!! Has it taken you a year to do it? I really want to read it! Have a good trip back home.

Good Night/Good Morning!
(I really am going to bed now.)
Brienna
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Brienna »

NewJen: that's

Sho: Welcome! I hope so to, Holland-Germany finals would be great! Especially if we win (Holland off course) :mrgreen:

Shauni: I hope you will pass for your exam!

Desiree: I haven't got an idea which was Rob's fave scene. Maybe someone else knows? Thank you some much for the name's list! It helps a lot for me :lol:

Diane: good luck at the hospital!

Tracy: I can't go to the pool either...

Raine: So great your niece was cleared!!!

Marielle: People here went nuts. Lots of fireworks and vuvuzela's...

Good night Susie

My contribution to the new house..
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

*wanders in and eyes up the new home and it's decorations*
nicely done ladies, and thank you Openhome for finding such a lush place for us to reside :-)

i've been missing in action because of the car again. It's a long story but basically my insurance is sorted through a broker and mis communication etc etc nearly led to me possibly committing fraud even i had nothing to do with it. (the brokers sorted the claim, then the insurance company tried to claim again on my behalf even though it was already done and i told them so.) very confusing i know. A few angry phone calls from myself eventually sorted it out and it was all down to people not listening that caused the problems.

ANYWAY

Welcome to the new ladies, i'm Mel. I'm not as up to date or as knowledgable as the other ladies on this thread, but i chip in with what i can when i can :lol:

i hope everyone is good. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow for you Desiree. I honestly think you'll be ok, but i understand how nervous you must be. You've been a good girl with your studying so it should be fine x

i hope the new home is just as you want it Ann Marie.

Susie, of course you're cool, dude! How silly of you, to think otherwise :D

i'm sorry i haven't kept as up to date with everyone as i should have, it's been a busy time at work, hopefully it should calm down a bit after saturday which is the schools graduation day. We have courses in after that and also i have to sort out people's holiday and cover so i might be a little hit and miss for a little bit, but on the whole i should be more regular again :D

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hi ladies!

I changed the link to our swimming pool on the first page of our lovely new thread, so hopefully it's working properly.

Susie~ I meant to tell you I loved Jenn Jenn's fanfic, as always! I was just a bit worried for her, but knew that Rob (with Dean the bodyguard in tow) would come safely to her rescue. :D I was able to post during normal hours yesterday as I wasn't working. Alas...back at work today, but headed to my second Eclipse viewing tonight with a friend! Yay! Of course you and I'll never catch up with the likes of Caryn, Marielle, and other HH members with their multiple Eclipse viewings. :lol:

Raine~ I'm so happy your niece is feeling better and coming home from the hospital. I'm sure you're all very relieved.

Mel~ good to see you!

Brienna and Marielle~ I'll be cheering for Holland! :D Nice christening presents, by the way. 8-)

Missp~ congrats on finishing your fanfic. That's such a huge accomplishment and you should be very proud!

Jenn Jenn~ loved Susie's fanfic for you. Where do you keep Rob's water bottle--on your fireplace mantel? :lol:

Off to work today, but I'll check in before my Eclipse viewing tonight.

Have a great day ladies! And welcome to any new members who find themselves wandering over to the Summer House.
Banner by TammyAZ
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

Ok so I've just turned into one of those ridiculous females who buy every magazine that mentions Twilight or Rob ( I'm not as big on Kristen as the rest of you are, and I do understand why all think so highly of her, but I don't buy everything just cos it's got her picture on it like I tend to do with Rob, and I only do that when I'm on my own :oops: )

And on Sky anytime they've got an Eclipse movie special, so of course I had to watch it, and it has made me even more keen to go and see it.

I was over the moon That the Dutch managed to win their last match, I'm now stuck between them and Spain to win the world cup. Obviously both teams have players from my domestic team and I'd like to see any of them holding the trophy and with a cup winners medal.

Buddy is being a pain this morning, he had all of his cars out earlier and I could see me going flying :lol: Could you imagine having to explain how you fell to a doctor? Well, my son had all of his cars out and I didn't manage to see them, and I went flying after slipping on a helicoptor/bus/tractor :lol:

I'll be back later on, I'm going to have a look at what phones are available as my contract is up soon so I'll be able to upgrade my phone to something that's not covered in scratches ( the screen is so covered I have trouble reading texts.) I might even get hold of some sort of protective cover for it :D
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Ahhhh.....love the smell of a shiny new thread, and its HUMP DAY!

I thought I'd bring back a few things from last year's Summer House...
couch by the pool (thank you, Tracy, for the pic of the pool!)
and the Rob-swing... (we had a different name for it last year, but not sure it would get by the mods this time... ;)
there was also this very, very nice beach....with some added attractions...

I hope everyone is doing well!

Went to my 3rd Eclipse show last night. I swear it gets better every time I see it. I believe Caryn posted this on the spoiler thread last week, but I, too, wanted to go on record as saying MR may have just redeemed herself in my eyes. That was one of my first thoughts as I left the midnight show last week, but I was afraid it was simply sleep deprivation that made me think that. I needed to have multiple viewing just to validate my thoughts. :D But she really did capture just about everything. ( I really never thought I'd admit to that-escpecially after TW & NM, but I'm so glad she did such an incredible job with it.)

Welcome new members! I'm Sandy, and I pop in when I can-not as often as I'd like-but I try.

Diane ~ hope you're feeling better!
Tracy ~ enjoy Eclipse tonight. Seriously, that man get better looking every day!!
Susie ~ thanks for passing along my Hello!!
Caryn ~ Hi bb!

Off to read some fan-fic, and it looks like rain here today, so maybe some more lap-top time for Sandy! :lol:

Just one more...cause I love the Stoli shirt!

Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

Whoop whoop!! **Strolls in to the fancy new thread!!*** Just a quick lunchbreak post on the mobile, shall come back later to contribute to the decs :-D hope everyone having an ace day so far

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good lord!!! I get caught up in fanfic for one bloody night and I miss 4 pages AND our move!!

Well *clears throat and puts on best deep Jaxper voice* "My apologies, ma'am." :D

Anywho, I shall christen the thread then with a classic and great big Happy Hump Day!!

Oh, and because I promised Alice... a little Jaxper to go with it.

And, to get caught up...

Marielle & Brienna~ Congrats, Girls!!! Well done by the Dutchies!! That’s awesomesauce for you and all of your countrymates.

Susie~ TeeHee. Yes’m I knew we were double posting. It always makes me giggle when we do that. :lol: Oh My Word!!! JennJenn’s fic was fantastic!! Another well done chapter in the HHFicBook. *stands and applauds* Ooops! Missed page one. But, in my defense, FiftyShades had me in the RRoP all night. He’s quite demanding ;)

Vickie~ Thanks for posting the link to DS’ message. It’s really heartwarming to hear him say those things. I’m the first to admit I doubted him and I was so wrong.

NewJen~ WOWZA!!! Talk about a little excitement!!

Sho~ Welcome! As you can see, we're an interesting crew. But, we welcome all who worship His Holy Hottness known as Robert Thomas Pattinson. Enjoy our crazy. Gods know we do! Are you for Spain or Germany? Should make for a pretty good match, either way. Hope you swing back in for more visits.

Desiree~ As I recall, he was fond of the tent scene as well. He said he really liked that Edward and Jacob had their opportunity to get all their cards on the table, so to speak. Thanks for posting the HouseRoster.

Diane~ I do hope everything is going alright. Rob wishes you a speedy recovery.

Openhome~ Non-creepy? Hmmm, I suppose that depends on your point of view. :lol: Thanks for the shiny new thread though!

Tracy~ Well done on the pool!!! Officially, I’ve got 5 in the bag and 6 and 7 are scheduled for tonight and Saturday. If I can work 8 in on Sunday, I’m allllll good. :D

MissP~ YAYAYAY!!! Perfect Forever is complete. Well done. Rob offers his congratulations.

SANDY!!!! Hey lurkergirl!!! Thanks for bringing the patio furniture. WOW!!! Didn’t realize we were beachfront, but thanks for that discovery. And, yes, the Stoli shirt. What RobDomain would be complete without it?

And, to complete my first post in the SummerHouse...

Oh, Absolutely No RobHouse is complete without The Corner...

Aaaahhhh, now it feels like home. Excuse me, sisters, while I crawl on over there and take a little repose. :twisted:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS