Rob's Halfway House (HH #6)

SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Rob's Summer House (HH #6)

Post by SweetImpakt »

Hi all!

Poppin in quickly before bed !! I promiqe i'll decorate our lovely new thread tomorrow but i'm really tired!

Susie, I loved Sandy's fanfic ! Too funny! I'm very much looking forward to mine!!

*hugs for everyone*

Byeeee

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Hi Everyone
Its working my laptop is working here. Thank you Lord!! In bed with all this probes glued to my head with glue I can't believe they really used glue. I have thin hair so I hope I don't loose too much. Then my head is all wrapped up in guaze and I look like a mummy.
I am glad that the ones who saw my new video loved it, it was great making it and hope everybody gets to see it. Its HOT!

Susie great job on the fanfic, I hope Sandy lets you post it on NT she is a member also.
Well Rob and Kristen worked and had a "date night " at the movies :D It would have been so good to see them at my theater.

That little girl that was missing yesterday from Missouri was dropped off last night right by where I was driving home from my sons house. I am so glad she is alive. :)
Keep me up todate and I do have furnishings for SummerHouse besides the hammock.
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

:evil: I had my first mega-post of our cool new digs almost completely done and the computer glitched and sent it into cyber-space! I had a lap band adjustment today and I'm on liquids until tomorrow afternoon. Therefore, my normally sweet disposition is a little bit cranky! So, I'm not really in the frame of mind to re-do the post. But, I will make a few general statements about what I've read from all of your posts.

Thanks to everyone who gave me congrats on completing my first fanfic, Perfect Forever! I am so very proud of it. It got over 900 hits today! That just floors me!

All the decorations everyone has been contributing has made our Summer House ohhh soooo homey!! If anyone should find me missing, I'll be out by the pool curled up on the sofa doing some writing.

Welcome to you newbies! We are a wild and crazy bunch! You'll fit right in!

Susie~~What can I say? You AMAZE me! Love Love Love the RobFics!

Gotta run! It's time for some more soup. Maybe tomato this time. Night Night, Ya'll!
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Just wanted to say a quick hello after an extremely long day at work. :shock: We're always short-staffed during the summer, as at least one or two people seem to be on vacation every week.

I hope everyone had a great day. Susie~ great job on Sandy's story! I'm so happy she was able to keep the Raybans. :D I can easily picture her (or any of us) missing our exit while listening to Eclipse on audiobook.

You've all outdone yourselves with the decorating and burning through three or four pages while I was at work today. I'm off for my 2nd viewing of Eclipse tonight! I'm going with a friend who recently read the books and saw the movies, but has never seen a Twilight movie on the big screen. She likes Rob and even went with me to see Remember Me. ;) But she's definitely not Robsessed like I am. I'm so interested to see her reaction, and hope that she's not too keen on Taycob or I may have to spill my Coke all over her so she'll need to leave during the Jake/Bella kiss. :lol:

I'll be back a little later and hope to respond to everyone's posts. Have a great evening!

Tracy
Banner by TammyAZ
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Missp-LOVED it! I replied on FF.net (ElektraLane) Well done chick! I hope you get to feeling better as well chick!

Marielle-I will be on one in August or September. I am going to Cali for 1 or 2 weeks. I watched kids again today and it amazes me that kids think they don't have to listen when mom and dad aren't there. then they magically act like they were behaved when they come and get them! But a bright spot was my 8 month old nephew feel asleep in my arms today clutching my cross necklace.

Mel-So do you have a car to drive now or wht?

Tracy-I loved it too! I was grinning when I read it. I would say on my entertainment center at the top :D

Sandy-Lovely additions to the house! :D

Caryn-LOVELY pics! That first one? Oh yeah!!! And the one of Jackson? Oh yeah :D

Deb-Have fun with your laptop! I would so be playing around with one lol!

Susie-LOVED Sandy's fic! I so would have done the same thing with the glasses! :lol:

Jacklyn-Hope that your new job is going well!

My daughter is being so silly tonight. She just came in and told me I am cheesy so she has to eat me. She proceeded to climb in my lap and 'eat' my face :lol: I just love 3 year olds!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
fi_fi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Trying to be 100 places at once while, with a To Do List that never gets any shorter!

Post by fi_fi »

Hello Ladies.
Sorry I've been MIA for the past few days, I separated from my partner on Monday, and am sofa-surfing for the foreseeable future, will pop in when I can. Don't have a chance to reply to personal posts at the moment, except to say thank you to Tammy for my banner, it's lovely, and after a couple of really tough days, it really made me smile that you would do that for me - thank you.
Am loving the new Summer House, will add my own decorations when I get the chance.
fi xx
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Fi, I will pray for you hun! I hope that things get better! We all will be thinking of you!

Here are my much needed decorations that I have been late in bringing!

Beautiful Robsten

Can you feel the love?

Minus the cancer stick, LOVELY picture!

Now how can you not have a old school pic?
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

I got it!! I got it I got it I got it!!!!

*applies superglue to the back of a shiny new pic and applies it to the SummerHouse wall*

THIS!!! This is my EdwardMoment in Eclipse. DS and his effects people sooooo completely nailed the Cullen Eyes in Eclipse. And, here, oh my GODS the things his eyes do to me in this vision!!! I mean, I LOVE Rob's eyes. They are so beautiful and expressive. But, for some reason, right here... *THUD*
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

Caryn~ So I remembered our deal, and I am working on a banner with your pic, but it may take a little bit...trying to get the best quality I can with that shot. The hard part is, there are some spots that are really bright on his face that I am trying to fix....I'll keep working though :) If I ever get it good enough what would you like it to say?

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Good Evening Ladies!

I'm keeping up with the posts!
Thanks for all the nice compliments on Sandy's fanfic!

Brienna – Wow! That’s a lot of info! Thanks. You must be very busy with your two little ones. It reminds me of Desiree.

Caryn – Now I’m curious about 50 shades. We’ll have to talk. Thanks for going back to the “winter house” to get all those important things for us. Your favorite Eclipseward moment - HOW did you get that screen cap –did you do it yourself??? Now you need HQ! I know you can’t wait for the DVD….

Vicky – Thanks for the update on the semi-finals – so it’s Netherlands v. Spain. Wow. When I picked winners, I had the Dutchies all the way. Too bad there is no money involved. Posh? I can tell that you can be if you want to…

Deisree – Rob in bed – you wish you were the sheet? How about under the sheet? :o Pool pics – I’m blushing at the thought of Rob in a swimsuit……. :oops: Essay questions are a real pain, but you can develop a strategy for them. I think it is good to just take one class in the fall – that way you won’t get too stressed out. After all, you still have your maternal responsibilities! I couldn’t handle anything extra when my kids were that little. I went back to school when they were in school full time. So, I think you are amazing!

Tammy – You’re like me – even if you’re running late, you just have to check in at the Summer House!

Sandy – I’m so glad you enjoyed your fanfic!! I love your thank you pics!!! Some I hadn’t seen before!!! The Stoli/RayBan pic – I find myself transfixed on his jeans – it’s been happening a lot lately….

Jaclyn – I’m always so happy to see your posts! I’m glad you like the people at your new job. I know how frustrating it is to want to be on the Lex and not be able to!!! You did a great job covering a lot of territory in your Mega post. I too sacrifice sleep to be on here! S’mores – you toast marshmallows on a campfire and then you put it between two graham crackers with a piece of chocolate. So delicious, you want “some more”! I like two marshmallows – the pic shows only one and it’s not even toasted!! The hot marshmallow melts the chocolate a little.

Shauni – Can’t wait to see your decorations tomorrow!

Diane – It is so cool you can still work on your laptop while you are in the hospital!!! Are they keeping you comfortable?

MissP – 900 hits already??? WOW! What a great feeling. I know just how you feel about putting all that time into a post and then losing it. It is hard to remember everything you said – plus all that wasted effort! Now I try to do my posts on Word first – then I have the back-up if something goes wrong when I copy and paste. Is band tightening routine? It’s a good thing, right? Thanks for the compliments on my writing. Did you catch any of the stories I did the first week of June? I did 12 of them. I have them on a Word document if you want them. Tomorrow is your Rob fanfic!!! (I wrote it yesterday!)

Tracy – Your friend is just going to die seeing hot Robward on the big screen. Are you doing IMAX??? I now want all my Robs in IMAX. …drool…

Jenn Jenn – How’s the writer’s block? Another thing I do is imagine the characters at the start of the scene and just let them go - see what they do. This only works if you’re not thinking too hard – like washing dishes, doing laundry, driving, taking a shower, brushing your teeth (a 3-minute sonic toothbrush is great for this!) It does not work if small children are constantly talking to you, however!

Fi – I’m so sorry to hear about your split! :( That must be very stressful for you. Sofa-surfing does not sound good. I hope this is all good in the long run – a new chapter in your life?? We’re here for you!! I want to do a mini Rob fanfic for you this weekend, either Saturday or Sunday. I hope you’ll be around.

Time for beddie byes now!!!

(At least it is an hour and a half earlier than last night!)