Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Post by aussie-twigirl »

WOOO! TEAM QUIL!!

Hello to the teen thread peeps! Good idea Shai and Hanny (Mona) ... i like it!!

Oh and for those who don't know me, Hey! I'm Paige :)

Shai - see your guilt trip worked hehe.. this seems cool :)

I'm a little confused though... :? but i'll get it. Don't mind me and my confusedness.

Name: Cassandra (Cassie) Fletcher
Appearance: Long dark-brown wavy/curly hair, brown eyes, 5'8", slim and slender, olive skin
Good qualities: caring, smart, friendly, sweet, positive, strong, loyal
Bad qualities: can be too serious (needs to lighten up and have fun!), shy at times, too hard on herself, can be somewhat a perfectionist.
Hobbies: reading, music (plays piano),
Race: Human
History: Hmm not sure. MAYBE: she could be Bella's cousin (on mum's side) who comes to visit Bella in Forks (sometime in new moon), hangs out with bella and la push gang and imprints on one of the pack?????? <-- what'd ya think?? If you don't like it that's cool =)
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
SunnySummerSunshine
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by SunnySummerSunshine »

Can I join too? I think Quil is adorable in his own way, and he was one of the two people who were actually glad to phase which makes him even cuter!

I'm gonna go make up a character, I'll be back. I've never played and RPG before, so please be nice.

By the way, since Rachel was able to get kicked out, can I get ride of Emily, no matter how much I like her, and have Sam? There are a few things about Sam that I want to have MY character fix. (Like how uptight he is. - -")
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Hey! I want to be the second in command, no matter if Jacob exists here...

Sunny, Piege and edwardlikeshaystacks (sorry, don't know your name)~ Hi =] Welcome to team Quil. We just began like yesterday, so we are not so many people here... but still we are the best team :D And the one that actually moves...

Yes! Thanks for translating, Hanny :lol:

Fat~ A native american werewolf with a russian name? :S
Like your idea of the werewolf Volturi...
You can imprint on Seth if there IS a Seth.
You are freaking talented!
Yayyyyyyyyy we are the best team!

We need guy charecters! If everyone are girls but me... okay, who cares. Who wants to be my girlfriend :lol:
And if there is a human, she can be my imprintee!
I want someone here...
Chels, Piege, Hanny, Fat? Someone?

My charecter's name is Tyler Helaku (middle name- full of sun) [nicknames-Ty, Hel or laku] Hania (means spirit warrior-came from the legends).

Piege~ Yay! Guilt trips rock!

Sunny~ I've never done RPG too -high fives*

-reading what you already wrote*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up suddenly to the sound of the annoying clock. It was already 8 pm! How did the time move so quickly? I just went to sleep 2 hours ago. The whole werewolf thing is so annoying, and it's just the beginning of it. It is only a month since I've changed and I barely have time to even breath.

I got quickly out of my messy bed. I hadn't realised that I slept on top of all of my cloths. Oh well, I thought to myself. I ran out of the tiny house past my Mom and my little brother, Collin. My Dad's usual spot was empty and it will never be filled again. My heart ached again but I tried to get a grip on myself. It was not a time to melt down. Leah is waiting for me and she is going to give me a hard time for making her wait another 30 minutes.

As I got out of the door I got my pants down and tide them to my leg. That was one of the most annoying parts, the cloth issuse. I counted in my head how many pears of pants I've ruined in the last month. 15 pears. I shook my head.

After I tide the pants I exploded. It was easier now then it was in the beginning. I let the spasm of heat take me away and then I was in another form. I ran so fast that I only saw the green ferns that I passed.

" Hey, hey! Nice to finally see you here, Mr. I'm really late".

"Cut it off, Leah. I'm not short tempered but with you", I shook my huge wolfy head. " You can go, I'll be here".

"Okay, but be next to the First beach, this was the last place the we saw the filthy bloodsuckers". Then, her voice faded away, and I was all alone in my head. It was a very pleasnt feeling, not to share your thoughts every second.

I ran toward the beach in the misty forest thinking about the bloodsucker. That blond leech was seen in First beach. What is her motive? I didn't really care. I just wanted to get her already. I've never had a fight, just with Paul, I chuckled. I just remember what the other guys remember. The adrenalin, the rush, the fun of it. I wanted it too! Unconsinesly, I ran faster.

I got to the beach, I could see everyone there from the forest. Quil, Jake, Sam and Embry were there with two girls. It seened like Quil and Embry were flirting, it was hilrious. It took me a moment to recognize them. It was Mae with the new girl, the bitter one. I struggled to remember her name. I've heard it only once and I've never heard her story. I just knew she was Leah's and Seth's cousin and that she was in some sort of a fire where her familiy died. I felt sorry for her. I knew what it feels like to lose somebody. It was only 6 months since my Dad died from cancer.
I felt the need to meet her, to talk to her. I knew what it was like and I didn't try to even help her. That was wrong. I remembered how hard it was in the first few months. And then, I was caught in my thoughts, forgetting about the girl with the name that I couldn't remember.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry about the lentgh. I got caught up with the story. Apperntly Ty is not so optimistic like I thought he would :lol:
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Ill be happy to be your girlfriend/imprintee. Clove's species is undetermined at the moment. Plus, if you guys need more...guys to play. I can get my buddy Dexter to join the club. :) )

(As for Clove's history, her and her mother moved to the Reservation a couple of years back when they came to join her biological father. So technically, she's a foreigner, only half Quiluete blood. Chocolate brown hair and slim build come from Quiluete side, but the violet eyes come from her mother's side of the family. ;) )

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Haha not just guys...Im' a girl. But to play guys, got it? :lol:
Yay! I'll imprint on you soon, Clove. But start writing! I want to imprint on you! :D
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

No one has been imprinted on or chosen to play: Embry, Quil, Sam (I think Sunny wants him), Collin, Brady, (I think Hanny has seth), (I have Paul), and Jake... and uhhh.... I think that's it! :D

Shai ~ Oh yeah, you're right haha, sorry I like Russian names :D
Nahh, Paul's gonna imprint on me here in a sec... :D
What do you mean I'm talented?? *scratches head*
Nice job by the way, it's fun to be get carrid away... WHOA! That rhymed!!! :D
Bitter one, eh? Meh, makes sense :D

Sunny ~ And yes Sunny, you can get rid of whoever you want to get to your wolf :D

AHH! I'm so glad so many people are here!!!! :D

That would be great Em! He could play Jake! The more the merrier.... (:

"Joha! Hey Jo!" Mae practically screamed at me.

"Huh? Oh sorry Mae, I did it again, didn't I?" Mae shook her head while I tried to shake it off. I sometimes got caught up in my thoughts.

Thoughts so real, they scared me sometimes.

"Hey, so you wanna go meet those guys over there?? They're really nice," Mae added when she saw that I was backing away.

Meeting new people was sometimes scary to me... but I agreed anyway, because I would have to live here.

So I nodded and Mae dragged me to the bunch of shirtless boys that were standing in a loose circle.

They were all so alike they looked like brothers. All had smooth, brown skin with short spiky hair. All of their hands were trembling the slightest bit and I wondered idly if they were cold.

Mae walked right up and poked the tallest one in the arm and he spun around and then grinned.

"Hey Mae!" he enthused, giving her a high five.

"Hey Jake, this is my friend Johanna! She just moved here..." Mae nodded to herself and the stepped back to let me meet everyone.

"Hey you already know me," Seth said, giving me a huge smile and a hug, "She's living at my place you guys."

All 5 of them nodded and then started introducing themselves.

"Hello Johanna, I'm Sam," said a man that looked the oldest of them all even though the Jacob-kid was taller.

"Hey, I'm Quil! Nice to meetchya," A sweet-looking guy said. He was definitely the most muscular guy here and he looked like he was the most fun-loving too! (:D)

I nodded and waved hi to all of them and then looked to the fifth guy. He was tall, almost as tall as Sam, and had the most beautiful brown eyes. He was wearing cut-off jeans and no shirt. He was really cute.

I waited for him to tell me his name, but he just stared at me like I was some kind of freak. I started feeling uncomfortable.

What had Seth told this guy??

"Uh, hi," I said, somewhat shyly. "I'm Johanna."

When he still didn't say anything, Quil punched him in the arm. "This is Paul, he's just a little cranky at being up so early."

I smiled at him, grateful for the save. And then I grabbed Mae's arm, almost running to the water's edge.

"Why was that kid staring at me??" I asked, slightly hysterical. I stared at Mae who was just smiling to herself.

She kept glancing back towards the guys and when I looked back, I saw that Paul was walking towards us.

I gasped and tried to control my freaky reaction. Mae wouldn't let him be mean to me. No way.

I looked up and saw that he was smiling at me weirdly. "Hey, can I talk to you for a sec? Over here?" He pointed a little ways ahead, closer to the forest.

I looked to Mae for an answer and she just pushed me towards him. He caught me in his scorchingly hot arms and I just stared at him like a moron.

He let go of me awkwardly and started walking towards the place he'd pointed out before, with me following behind him.

I glanced back to see Mae looking flustered and noticed that Seth was walking towards her, with that strange look on his face that Paul had had before.

((Uhm, Hanny, you're gonna have to get in here! I don't wanna just drag your character around!!!!))

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Hi Emmie! I KNEW you were Dex! hah! :D the fangs proved it. and 'your friend' Dex.
you have Alanna/Thom/Faithful/Pounce eyes! *squees*

Hi Nan, hi Paige, thank you for joining! I 'spose I should make a members list. *sigh* anyway.

I noticed Seth coming towards me as I tried to pull my book out of my bag. at least Jo was properly occupied. I think Paul was in love with her, or at least in like with her.

"Maeve?" someone asked. I glanced up. It was Seth!

"Hey, Seth!" I said cheerfully, putting my book in my bag. It wouldn't... fit... there. "Sorry. What's up?"

"Uhm..." Seth began, sounding awkward. My attention was caught my a flower.

"Oh, look! These are really rare! That's amazing!" I beamed, looking at them.

"Mae?" Seth said. I looked up.

"Yeah?"

"Uhm... well... would you like to come to a bonfire with me on Saturday? I think Johanna's gonna be there, too," he added, smirking at Paul. I grinned.

"Of course! Where is it?" I asked.

"I'll pick you up. Around five, is that ok? We'll have hot dogs!" Seth said, trying to make it sound really exciting. I laughed.

"That's great. See you then! Jo's coming," I said apologetically, cocking my head at her. He nodded.

"See ya," he said, and walked away.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh, and, I'm not going to be here for... *counts* Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. Five days.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
SunnySummerSunshine
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by SunnySummerSunshine »

Name: Sunniva Aine (Sunny) Lennox
Appearance: Cream pale skin, dark brown hair, and golden brown eyes that look alarmingly like the Cullens’. She’s 5’7” and very lean, but athletic.
Good qualities: Very courageous, loyal, loving, optimistic, and energetic. She’s humble, sincere and not materialistic. Protective of loved ones and those in need, but can still be trusting.
Bad qualities (everyone's gotta have their flaws! ;}): She’s somewhat in between a girl and a tomboy, she’s a bit too selfless and a bit too reckless. Usually laid back, once provoked her temper will be the worst thing you’ve ever experienced, usually because you harmed a loved one in any way, shape, or form.
Race (Human, vampire, werewolf): Human!
History (opptional): Because her father speaks British English and her mother Irish, she herself speaks in a very heavy British accent that sometimes, usually when mad, morph into an Irish accent, and even Gaelic. She lives with her father and mother in a rented house in La Push for his Native American studies with a Shikoku dog named Esprit.

I have finally decided on a history for my OC! I'm so proud of myself. Now, as enthusiastic as I am, I'm not sure if I should join the party yet, since THREE imprints in like the span of two imprints is a bit weird. I shall wait for my time to shine. XD
Last edited by SunnySummerSunshine on Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

FAT! this is REALLY insulting! You can be with me :D
No! Collin is not there yet! He is my little brother that is going to become a wolf too and I'm worried. Get him off the list!
No one imprinted on Jake?!?! I would have taken him! Very quickly! But I'm the only dude around :Cry: It's weird to be a dude.
I don't like them. They are annoying... It's like in a TV series I love there is an asian that is called Demitri :lol:
And I'm gonna imprint on someone real quick too. But include me in there too! I don't want to write everything alone!
You are talented! You write amazing! You should write fan fics...
Thanks! Yeah, it is. But you need time for that.... haha it ryhems! (yours)
Yeah! Her familiy died. She won't be happy! -shakes head*
Love that you put Jake in! And he is happy!!! -squeeks*
Yay! Quil IS like that!!!

Awww you guys wrote more before I could post this!
Thank god it has nothing to do with you :lol:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I kept running. My shift was sopossed to be over by now! Why is it taking Paul so long? He must have gotten into a fight on the way. But if he had, I was supossed to hear him, right? Maybe not, I still don't know all of the wolf freaky stuff. This was getting really annoying. I'll probably will have to apologize to Leah for making her wait before. I sighed, I did not like to apologize to that little harpy. She always made me on edge, ready to explode.

Suddenly there was another voice in my head. Paul finally decided to honor me with his pretense, thank you very much. I knew he would hear that, but I heard no comment. It was quite terrfying. I thought something was wrong with him so I tried to talk to him.

"Paul? You here?". No answer. But I could feel his pretense in my head. I could feel his joy sweeping my brain. It was so gooey it almost made me puke. I was in no mood for that kind of stuff. I didn't like what I was about to do but I did it anyways. I creeped in his thoughts, trying to see what happened to him, why he is so happy suddenly. All I could see was the face of the new girl that I didn't remember her name. I didn't know what that meant and it seemed very stupid. I didn't know the bitter girl but I knew she lost her familiy like I did. That's all I knew. I had no idea what Paul had to do with that. And apperntly that set him off.

"She is not just A girl. She is THE perfect girl. You WILL remember her name if you want your head to be set on your body! Her name is Johanna and she is not the bitter girl. If you knew what happened to her you'll understand. I'm tired of you and your whining! I don't care if your father died! Stop being a cry baby about it! I can't stand it anymore. Now get out of my head!"

The joy got back to my mind so fast that I didn't even want to reply to his painful words. I didn't want to break his peace of mind. I shudered abit and got back to my usual body. Without thinking about it I pulled my pants on. There was something about that girl. Though I didn't know that yet. If it can bring such strong reactions from Paul...How he defended her! I've never saw anything like that. Well, I have, but less powerful then that. I think. With Sam it was more subtle, but maybe it passes with the time.
Has Paul imprinted? On Johanna?! It can not be. I shook my head. It can not be.....
Imrpinting was supossed to be rare. But it isn't. Maybe it will happen to me. Maybe I can be happy again. Full of joy and entusiastic like I was before? Maybe I could be floaded with joy like Paul is.
THere was suddenly hope.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Members list on my first post on page one. I'm so proud of y'all, and Quil, we managed five members (I think) and two heads in... two, three days? Better than Nessie, sadly. Or yayly.

Yeah, that's true Nan. :D

Oh, and Jake has too imprinted. We are not taking away Nessie here. *glares* I love my Nessie. :D

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)