Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(I did? I'm sorry, Shai! Didn't mean to. :) yes, I guess I'm playing Embry, haha.)

(Love how Ookami just came onto Embry. She isn't even the one imprinting. ;) )

Embry blinked. Violins playing, singing cherubs, they couldn't even begin to explain how he felt when he stared into the eyes of the most precious thing he had ever and will ever hold dear to his heart.

"Hi." She smiled.

Embry still seemed to be having a hard time finding his voice but his eyes continued to fix on hers, perfectly still.

"How are ya doin? I just got back from a visit to my family in Japan I lived there when I was little. Moved to America when I was 18 Nice place." She continued, a flutter of rosiness clouding in her cheeks.

Embry's eyes followed it, resting on her lips for just a beat before trailing back to gaze into her own irises.

"Embry." Was all he managed to breathe.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

'That's a cute name. Embry.' She blushed.
She looked straight at him. She felt a warm feeling, then felt a lump in her throat. She stared a bit more.
Then laughed. 'Uhm. Well.'
She spaced out. Staring at him made her feel woozy, warm & lovey dovey, giddy as she was, she tried to be serious.

Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

(Wait, Ookami is a wolf as well?)

The corner of Embry's mouth twitched. "I would say the same if I knew yours."

He drank her in. The blush on her cheeks. The dazed look in her gaze. He felt the need to move where she went, in fear that if he missed just a second, she'd slip away like a swallow who had been discovered in a home.
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

(Indeed, not a problem is it?)
'It's Ookami, it means Wolf in Japanese.' She replied.
She kept her dazed stare on him. She loved him.
She smiled, moving closer

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Even though she's only recently been apart of the La Push gang, she knows the basics of Quiluete and wolves and all that jazz. :D )

We were almost at First Beach when Quil suddenly stopped walking. His expression changed from blank to contemplative to just plain serious.

"I gotta run. Something's going on with Collin." He blurted and bolted ahead of me.

I didn't even try to keep up.

Eventually, I came across Johanna and Mae who were laying around, looking just as confused. Or was that concern?

"Hey." I sighed, propping up next to them.

Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

"Wolf, huh?" Embry smirked. Something told him that it was more than just a coincidence, though.

She was leaning in now and his thought were scattered. Inches were turning into centimeters now and he felt his head grow increasingly hazy.

Just a little more..

"Embry!" A deep voice bellowed.

His eyes flew open. He knew that voice. That tone. It was a com--

"Let's go. Now." Sam ordered.

Embry felt his body pulling away without his permission and he growled under his breath. But what could he do but obey.

"We will see each other." He promised Ookami.

And then, he was off.

aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Okk lets's do this!!

Shai - Well i vote nessie out, maybe. We have to see what Mo's reasons are and work it out when she comes back.
Wow Quil is one popular guy!! Luckily I have him ;)
Oh sorry.. got a little confused there :?

Almost everyone's at the beach: Johanna's just fainted or something. The boys have run off to help Colin who's phasing. And the girls are sitting around fire...

"Hmm," she looked up at me, startled. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just fainted, don't worry"

I wasn't convinced, "Are you sure? You don't look fine"

'Seriously Cass, it's nothing. I just skipped lunch, that's all. I get something to eat when we go back to the house" she replied, more strong-willed this time.

"Okay. Well, just make sure you eat something."

"Sure, sure"

We were sitting by the fire. Enjoying the warmth it brought us on this cool, windy day. I let my mind drift in wonder, thinking, while i rested my head against Sunny's shoulder. I was worrying about Joha. But what bothered me more was the boy's sudden departure.

One minute, we were a group of friends, laughing and enjoying the afternoon. But then the next minute, Paul and Seth were suddenly rushing off somewhere. And the other boys had disappeared.

Paul's reaction was the weirdest. Joha had just fainted or whatever, and of course he was worried. But Seth had urged him that they had to go and Joha had said something, demanding he go.

Strangely, the other girls didn't seem too worried about the boys sudden mass exit. And if they were, then they were doing a good job to hiding it by planning our next shopping trip.

"Where'd you think the boys just went" I asked the girls.

Mae and Sunny glanced at each other. Then Sunny just looked down at me.

Johanna was quick to answer though. "Oh just some boy thing, i suppose. Probably up to the house"

I thought harder, trying to remember what Joha had said.

She'd muttered someones name. Someone who needed him.

C'mon Cass I thought to myself You can do better than this think.

After a few seconds, i got. Collin! That's who she said.

But why did they need to help Collin? Wasn't he Tyler's little brother? What was so important that Paul had to run off amidst Johanna's fainting spell?

It was strange and something told me it was going to get stranger.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Cassie doesn't know about the wolves cause she's yet to imprint on Quil. I think it's better to keep their imprinting on hold for a bit. So that probably means keeping Quil busy.

Whoever writes next will probably have to go from the Collin and the boys... (Shai? Fat? Hanny? Sunny? I'm looking at YOU. I know that Chels, Emma and Dex's characters are elsewhere)

EDIT:
Oh sorry Haystacks!! I didn't realise... Okay well.. we'll just leave it how you continue it.. and just knowly know she's there
Well this is becoming a supernatural version of Days of Our Lives!
Haha i like the plan with Quil/Cass/Clove! Cass is a character that's loyal and worries a bit so she'll be concerned about Clove.. knowing she liked him ;)
And the names Paige :D your Emma right?

I Love Team Quil! Go Us!! :D :D :D
Last edited by aussie-twigirl on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Aussie-twigirl (sorry, don't know your name) Clove is actually on the beach with the other girls. She just got there after having been ditched by Quil! :lol: I'm going to hate having to give him up...not that Clove ever really had him anyway but he sympathized.)

After a moment had gone by without even so much as a exhale of a breath, I looked up and realized that Johanna wasn't even really conscious. Mae also seemed to have other things on her mind. I clicked my tongue in wonder but I figured it would be better to ask later. I shifted my position on the log and came face to face with Cassandra.

"Oh Shi--oh. Cass. I didn't even see you there." I laughed. "Sly as a wolf."

I smiled to myself. No pun intended...of course.

(Word to the wise, when Quil imprints on Cassandra, there will be some tension between her and Clove....from Clove's end at least.)

The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Dex~ Haha it's okay. I forgive you... but don't get used to it ;}
Wait, did Embry just imprint? :?

Piege~ Okay, but Mo is my nickname to her. Stick with Hanny -growl* ;}
And I have Emmie. And Quil in my dreams. Wow, my charecter is really really messed up, huh? I love messed up chercters :D
Yeah, not everyone are at the beach. All of the boys are gone.
oh no! You are looking at me! -scream* -sudden spark from my body* -I'm on fire* -ashs* :lol:

Emmie~ Aussie is Paige =]
You are not nice.... you want Quil :cry:

I was is a race against time. This stupid car was not fast enough and that traffic jam was not helping at all. Collin was not stable, he could hurt somebody. But that was minor now. all I could think of was his future. The fact that he won't have any future. not now and not ever. He was stuck as a 13 year old boy forever now. At least get him through puperty. haha he is stuck with the acne. I laughed once bitterly.

I failed. I don't care if it is the genes or I don't know. The aliens that made it happen. I failed as a brother, as a gurdian. I was so caught up with myself and my grief that I didn't even care, didn't notice what happened to my little brother. I was on the edge of crying now but I held myself. I will not fall apart now, I need to get to Collin.

I was tired of waiting. I got out of the car and slamed the half broken car door. I'll pick it up later, I thought, if there is something left later. I ran toward the forest that was next to the road and exploded when I was sure I was in no human eye range. I was not alone, almost the whole pack was there, they were worried about Collin and I could feel the worry toward me too. It felt nice, knowing that after all they did care about me. I felt the relif every single one of them felt as I changed- I did not jump of a cliff because of what happened. Great, so now I'm suicidal. Yay me.

Head in the game, guys, head in the game, I heard Sam say. Embry, stop day dreaming. I don't care if you imprinted or what not, Collin is in trouble and we have to find him. I heard the double meaning in his voice. It was an order. but it was weird that Embry imprinted now too. Tyler, I was shocked to hear my name, I heard that Collin called you. Did he tell you excatly where he was? This is very critical. We have to find him before he hurts innocents.

Yeah, but he was very vague. He said he was near Seatle or something. I was so panicked when I realized what happened that I didn't ask anything more. Stupid me, I guess.

I could feel the atmosphere change. Suddenly it was not a friendly wolfy gathring, it was a mission, We needed to find Collin before something else happened, before he hurts someone. It is so hard picturing Collin do something, knowing he will if I won't stop him on time. He is my little brother, he won't hurt anyone, I tried to defend himself in my head. I saw him in my head now the way he was a few days ago, laughing and innocent and happy, he could never hurt someone. But I knew that he will if I won't stop him.

There is no I here, bro. Only we. It was Seth, but I could feel the agreement in every mind here. I felt loved and I ran toward my brother, ready to face the hardest thing that has ever happened to me.

(Yeah...I wasn't planning on having him imprint so early on but Chels just grabbed the bull by the horns so what can I do? :lol: haha, my rank is "Banging out dents with Tyler".)

Had Embry not been in wolf form, he would have flushed.

Sorry. He scroffed, trying his best to supress his thoughts...and finding it to be easier said than done.

When they got back, he would find Ookami and then..

Embry. Sam's voice boomed again.

[Embry whined and turned his head back to face forward, pushing his legs further still. They were headed towards Seattle which was a good distance from La Push. He wondered if they would make it in time to Collin before it was too late.

We will. Tyler snarled.