Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Post by dimber »

Hi everybody!!!
Just a quick message from vacation...unfortunately my mobile connection has some limitations regarding time so I cannot check all the previous post.
I'm currently visiting my family and enjoying the summer season in wonderful season. The Baby and I are both good...she keeps growing in my belly and demanding more space and comfort with heavy punches ouch :lol: I really needed this time to relax before going back to Padua. I'll be 8 month pregnant by then and am sure won't have any will to do anything at all :mrgreen:

For those of you who are on fb I've posted the pictures of my shopping sessions for the child. I keep buying small things every day and they never seem to be enough. There are so many things a child need...

Anyway, I hope everyone is ok!!! I miss you all very much and try to check your updates on fb. Kisses to all!!!
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...

MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Dimber~Glad you and the baby are OK!

I just came to *SCREEEEEEEEEAM* Going through some stuff right now...but have taken about all I can stand and I just needed to vent without giving details...and as always, this is a place i can always come to lol....

See, Im feeling better already :)

Hope all my Lexily is doing MUCH better than myself at the moment! <3 you all!
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

MRK wrote:Dimber~Glad you and the baby are OK!

I just came to *SCREEEEEEEEEAM* Going through some stuff right now...but have taken about all I can stand and I just needed to vent without giving details...and as always, this is a place i can always come to lol....

See, Im feeling better already :)

Hope all my Lexily is doing MUCH better than myself at the moment! <3 you all!
*hugs* dude :)

Ally yeah they probably do play some of the bands i mentioned in Urban outfitters i know they do over here, if ye need any other reccommendations check my fb page its normally full of ramblings about music and bands :lol:

Chiara glad the baby and mum are doing well :)
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

BIG NEWS my lexlot.... (some of you girlies already know about this....)

Coming this Labor Day weekend…..September 4th I am moving in with my boyfriend Bryan. Wooohooo. No more long distance relationship for us. As most of you may know Misty introduced Bryan and Me to each other back in January.... But yeah it has just become too much on the both of us and way too hard with the back and forth and with being away from each other all the time. SO the big question you might all be wondering...who is moving where?!?! Well I am moving to Michigan....yep I am leaving Chicago. *GASP* I KNOW RIGHT!! HAHA. Well it just makes sense because he owns his own home up there and his job etc. And right now isn’t the best time with the housing market to try and sell a home. And my apartment lease is up and I work from home so my job is able to be mobile so it just made the most sense.

But basically we have a master plan of me moving up there for a few years, etc with the grand internet of us to always move back to Chicago....or is it now Seattle or Hawaii Becca?!?!? HAHA. But yeah this has been in the works for a while and also why I have been so busy lately. I have been trying to pack up my apartment and get everything ready for the move and that can certainly be just well a pain...i mean changing banks alone was a bit of a hurdle to cross through and I am still working on it. But is has been hard on my family and friends, because well I am going to miss them all a lot and vice versa and they are happy for me, but also sometimes having a hard time dealing with it. At times I feel pushed and pulled in a million diff directions and everyone is wanting a piece of me and well there isn’t enough time or megs to go around-lol. So I am feeling a bit more stressed and crazed than usual….and I haven’t felt like I have had much of a summer because of all the craziness, but it will all be so worth it!!!! And I can’t wait =)

Anyway, just wanted to let you all in on the exciting news, LOL. But PLEASE DONT SAY ANYTHING ON FB....just because I have work people on FB and I don’t want them all knowing about it yet. My boss knows about the move, but I don’t want other work people up in my business-hahaha- THANKS GUYS

<3 and hugs!!!! HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

Megs dude thats awesome news!!! :D congrats
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
animegaijingirl

Post by animegaijingirl »

X
Last edited by animegaijingirl on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
pharmer4
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by pharmer4 »

jasmine wrote:I'm having such a weird and awesome day...

At work there wasn't much to do, but i did have to go to postaloffcie and the other store to collect products, that cost me an hour extra. It's very very hot in our mailorderbox and on tuesday i even got unwell...today was a bit better, still didnt feel really good though.

And then I got home...
My collegue called and she told me she was standing in a local drugstore that held a certain makeup brand I like. They had a limited edition collection, that i couldnt find anywhere around here. I had give up hope on finding the products I wanted, untill she called. She asked me if i was still looking for them and that she could send them to me(shes on holiday right now). So yeay! Im getting a peacock eyeliner(d0h why would i have wanted that one? ;) ), a spicey red eyeshadow thats a MAC dupe and a red lipgloss. SO sweet of her!

And then... a follower on twitter told me I just won a Sigma contest. Apparantly they didnt tweet the winners twittername but their full name. And Since I was at work when they tweeted and I dont always read back all tweets just the one that mention me, I hadnt seen it.
So I WON! I won a sigma brush kit and a special kabuki. W00h000!
Im a bit overwhelmed :) I got their email and they have my adress now, so they are going to send them as soon as possible :)

And then I hear that sid wanted to surprise me, he took tomorrow off, so he could finish cleaning the house for my parents' visit on saturday(so sweet of him, saves me a LOT of stress, gawd I love him!) and do some chores that I cant do because Im wroking from 9 till 9 tomorrow(and probably will be a zombie afterwards).

And on saturday its our 2nd wedding anniversary..my parents iwll come to visit and we are dining at the Hielander(where sid proposed). And there will be live music 2!
And my parentsinlaw will come back from vacation that day aswell.

And on sunday my bff will be here, so i can finally see her irl again. Havent seen her since august last yr since she moved to Londen!

And my parentsinlaws cat(odin and lokis mother) is pregnant again.

so yeah...lots and lots of great stuff happening around here :mrgreen:

Congrats on winning some stuff Jasmine.

How did your wedding anniversary go?

and how is everyone?
30 year old tattooed metal-loving male Twilight Fan. Breaking the Stereotype.

If you don't understand the science of Twilight, or just like to scoff at it, read my explanations here
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

YAY! Pharmer's back! (oh, look who's talking...)

Misty, I wish so badly I could be there for you. If you ever, and I really mean ever, need someone to vent to, who is too far away to spread it around even accidentally, you know where to find my e-mail *HUGS AND PUPPY-CUDDLES*

Megs, I do not believe you're moving to be with Bryan, I think you're trying to snatch Misty from me! You're only moving there to get closer to her, admit it ;)

Chiara, great to hear you're doing well!

I've been absent, I know. I'm in a bit of a low, and just found out this weekend it's probably because the birthcontroll pills the doctor prescribed for me doesn't really help my PCO as it should. I need testosterone blockers, which the kind he prescribed doesn't have :evil: admittedly, I asked if I could use them since my nurse had told me to, since these are cheaper and have less side effects. But the doctor should really have told me that they were not the same as what I've had before (quite common here that pills containing just about the same thing have really different names because they're from different companies)
Hopefully I'll get a new prescription superfast and thus get my head and my temper in check again. Also gonna call the psyk-ward to help dealing with some issues. Nothing I really wanna talk about, but I probably need to. And well, if it helps it's worth it.

On a happier note, in two weeks time, pup starts daycare, and a little over a week ago the center called and told us that a slot had opened for him at the place we wanted to begin with *silly happy dragon dance* and we visited last Monday and it looks like a great place. The two staff we meet was lovely, pup seemed to really enjoy both them and the children. He'll be youngest by half a year, and then two kids almost a year older than him. There's 12 kids and 3,5 attendants, which is a better ratio than at the other place (8 kids, 2 attendants). Also, this place gave me a good, safe feeling in my gut, whereas the other left me a bit uneasy.

And in 3 weeks I go back to work. This is good because the freaking befoulment of the words "working woman" have quit her job and works her last day the Friday before I come back :mrgreen:

ehum... yep, this was a me, me, me post. and I didn't read more than the last page. and now I'm tired and going to bed!

Take care all of you, and until I see you again, remember that dragons are awesome!
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

Pharmers back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *does a little dance* We missed you! :)

Our weddinganniversary was awesome....well..except for the fact that i got a migraine and we had to get home early. Still..had a wonderfull day.

So how is pharmer doing? how's the house? and the family?

Castlefest was great, have lots of new things, will post pics and such, but really need zzzzzzleeep now..

*sm00chies*

oh and dont forget, it's sidney's bday today!!!! ;)

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Happy Birthday Sid!!!

Welcome back Pharmer, how is the house coming along?!

Back atcha Ninna...hormones and new stresses after having a baby can be a real biatch!!

Janny
CAN NOT wait to see your castlefest pics!!!