Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by roo-roo91 »

-deep voice- I AM THE STICKER MASTER!
FEAR MY STICKERS!
-normal voice-
but don't take any without asking!
;)
stealings my job.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Chels, has anyoen ever mentioned they are concerned about you? HEY LOOK A DISTRACTION! *steals stickers*

My stickers now!
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
LazzurusMan
Wandering Through Town

Post by LazzurusMan »

Hey guys and girls ^^

I've finaly found the time to get on, and even after what, 2 days? People have posted so much, and everybody does seem to be off in their own little worlds ^^

Pixie - I won't steal your camera...I'll just bring my realy big digital one and look like some press geek.....On second thoughts no I wont....Not sure how your family would react to that....^^

Everyone else - Well....not much has happened realy, my holiday has been rather boring between seeing people I know, and I STILL havn't found a job yet *sigh*. So.....how is eveyone else? :)

Oh, and to those who aren't sure...I am paul ^^
Sigantures, whats the point? ;) - LazzurusMan
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

@Paige: I had a feeling it wasn't all of them. ;)
It's for a chance to compete in an online contest to be the lead in a webshow I think. It's really confusing, haha.

@Syd: Well I'm glad you've returned!!

@Chrissy: Yayy! Pisces for the win!! = )

@Shai: I'm like Katherine? Who's that?
She definitely does not look up to me, but I get where you're coming from.
Did your sister get mad?
Oh yeahhhh, I'd said that to you when we were sitting in the FargoDome that first day! Haha
Yeah, I might reshoot it if I get a chance this weekend.

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

SAMI IS LURKING! SAMI POST. COCOOAAAA.

LEXUS!! HEY HEY HEY! I havent talked to you in fo-eva. I still love your Host banner btw.

Shai... I also have a dying love for abs. That would be my husband, Shemar Moore. He plays Derek Morgan on Criminal Minds. Watch it. Its the best show ever.

Uhm, other people said stuff to me but I dont remember names, lol. I suck at names. Just ask others.

What happens on this thread nowadays?? I am no longer a regular.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

AW Squid, I was just waiting for you. And you would show up just as my laptop battery is dying and I have to rush back accross the street to my apartment for an hour to charge it then come back when it's all dark and scary because the only place with wifi is the book store that's closed that i'm sitting in fron of anyway.

I've been away from the thread for two weeks (how naughty of me, I know) so I'm not sure what all's going on, but we started up the question fo the day and what do you think I look like games.

arg gtg now1 love ya! byes!
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Wow we had thunderstorms today and the power went out... not fun at all! Lol!

Phoebe~ I know I haven't had a new thread either and I want one lol! :)
Haha yeah there are all kinds of people at my school that have the same birthday as me or their birthday is close to mine!

Chrissy~ Haha yeah I thought that the fantasy stuff was cool, but I was an addict like I am now until Twilight lol! Omg Charmed I love that show!! How could you fall off of the Charmed wagon :O?? Haha! Omg VD yay!! It's great isn't it!? Haha yes that's probably why I love Stefan so much since he's a little Edwardy lol! Yeah when I watch VD it reminds me of Twilight!
Haha yeah I loved when Damon made the Twilight joke! Damon is so bad like I love him, but hate him lol! Haha yeah it's true about the vampire being in love with the human girl storyline! It seems like it's always the guy that's a vampire! We need a chick vampire who falls in love with a weak human lol!

Shai~ Yeah I have a temper which is always getting me into trouble lol!
Haha yeah hot guys are always good :D!
Lol I love hospital stuff! I took an EMT class, which is a training class to be a person that works on an ambulance in case you didn't know, and I loved it! I'm going to take a nursing class this year! I think medical stuff is so interesting :)!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Sami-waaaa. We both have bad timing :(. I apologize on my behalf! I have been lost on this thread since the day I started... I remember going to lunch and coming back with 30 pages and being like, yay stuff to read!... And also dreading it and skipping half the time. We were entertaining back then, lol.

I WILL MAKE UP A QUESTION FOR THE DAY!!!!!... it shall be completely random.... Do you enjoy double stuf oreos or regular??

And talk about a creeper game!! WHAT DO YOU THINK I LOOK LIKE?
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

I am going to be so bored today! I have noting to do! All my friends are either on holiday or busy. I might just watch VD again...or maybe some Gilmore Girls or Pokemon...or maybe I will just sit in and wallow in self pity haha. I sense a day of almost constant eating :lol: maybe I can find some ice cream. Or chocolate! Or even better a spring roll...yummy...Wow I'm waffling...*mmm waffles* ok Pj is going to post this now cos she is feeling a teensy bit crazy and feels that she should spare you all =P

I LOVE YOU GUYS! *hugsies for all*

Chrissy - Ahhh It's so good! I've decided I'm watching them all again today :P hahaha.

Chelsea - Oh so that's what a klondike bar is! Haha.
Still watching Pokemon btw, it is so very awesome haha.
The zoo! Wow! I love the zoo hahaha. I loves the elephants =P and giraffes, and Rhinos...ok I just like all of it :lol: You have to name some!

Shai - You're leaving! Shocking! Ahhh! I get my results on the 24th! So so so scared!

Alexa - Yeah I'm so glad it wasn't raining all the time or I would have probably gone crazy ahahaha. How are you?

Paul - Hey! I need a job too! But it's so impossible to get one at 16...stupid employer law thingies... I'm good, but bored :( all my friends are on holiday or busy *sigh*. How are you?

Kim - Ah I hate thunderstorms! And particularly when the power goes out :( it's so annoying!
Really wanting a new thread! I know it's so annoying! It kinda makes it less mine hahaha.

Michelle/Syd/Sam - Hey!

Question of the day - I don't actually like oreos at all :( but I love oreo milkshakes! Good question by the way! Haha

And Syd I think you are tall, with dark blonde hair. and possibly brown eyes? lol

EDIT- I've started reading The Hunger Games, you guys were right, it's good! haha
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Hey, this is probably the last post from me for like 2 weeks or so. I'll be GTSTW but maybe I can get on sometime. Can't promise anything. So, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee See ya when I'm back from Spain (:

Sissy~You need to! The books are great. i'm in the middle of the 4th one. It's not amazing like Twilight but it's fun to read.
Yeah, thankis! Portugal and Spain (:
Not THAT short. I'm in love with my hair.
It looks really long, actually.
haha thankies! I know a song already eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Lexy~haha yes. The incredible talk about the braces and army.

haha you all fracked me up with the stickers :lol:

Paul~Hiiiiii You didn't get the job in the british FBI?

Sammy~Kathrine from Vampire Diaries. you have a HUGE hole in your education -shakes head*
Yeah, she does. do you think I go around helping my sister? No, I get annoyed at her and fight with her. xD
She still has no idea :lol:
haha excatly!I'm flatered you remembered lol
Yeah, do it. It's worth it, me thinks.

Syd~Waaaaaaaa another AB-lover? -high fives* I'm obsessed! Everytime I'm at a book store I'm staring at the cover of Men's health :lol:
I don't have it here :( But I want to watch it. And he is so hotttttttttttttttttt. You have a very hot husband lol

Q of the day~ The regular. The double oreos are a fake. Long live the normal oreo! (: (Don't know if that last sentence makes sense lol)

Kim~haha it's getting me in trouble too -high fives*
yes, they are!
Yeah, it is interesting but it's a little icky. I don't know. Don't like it so much. Woooo have fun with the nursing class!

Jap~haha very very interseting lol
-hugs*
Yeah, but I'll be back. Results for what?
YOU DON'T LIKE OREOS?!?! :O

Byeeeeeeeeeee everyone ♥
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha