Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan #2

Post by Jazz Girl »

Just have to have to have to say that, though I have loved Kristen as Bella from the very beginning, she totally stepped up her game in Eclipse and really and truly brought Bella to life. Kudos to you, Kristen, and thank you.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

What you guys are saying so far really makes me want to see Eclipse when it comes out in the dollar theatre(hopefully, it won't be cold and snowy this time like with New Moon)-almost all reveiws raved on Kristen's performance. We also have to consider that Bella's character development isn't necessarily the best, coming from a guy(yes, a guy!) who's read the novels and seen Twilight and New Moon, and wishes that he owned both of them.

Any thoughts or opinons on how Kristen has handled the press lately. I know that she's a big girl and had done well by herself in these interviews(including putting Letterman in his place), but are we seeing an evolution of Kristen Stewart(both as an actress and "media" personality), or did she have these qualities in her the whole time(for sure for the acting), and there only now emerging and/or are people taking notice?
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Chernaudi~ Hmmm, I think it's a little of both. I think Kristen herself has always been pretty cool and confident. But, she gets riled when she knows people can misinterpret her words or that she's being dissected. I think it's just taken her some time to get to a place where she's calmer about it. She's a young woman growing up in a position where she is under intense scrutiny. Walking the halls of high school is a tough painful experience. I can't imagine that, magnified by a million times, where the snide remarks and hurtful comments go worldwide in an instant. Just like any other young woman, she had to find who she was and make herself okay with it. I think she's gotten to that point finally and she's gotten through her rough patch of adjusting.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Caryn, well said girl! She is just young and it's GOT to be hard on her!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Photos of Kristen from the set of On the Road: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... 726&ref=mf

Kristen's not too happy in the first pic, being papped out, something she shares with the Walter Salles, the film's director.

Anyways, we all know that her hair color won't be an issue, but what about hair length, since she says she wants to portray Bella with her actual hair?
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Melody
Learning to Love Green

Post by Melody »

Chernaudi wrote:Anyways, we all know that her hair color won't be an issue, but what about hair length, since she says she wants to portray Bella with her actual hair?
She is going to have to start taking some supplements or something :lol: She will probably need to get extensions. I'm just glad that she won't be wearing a wig this time! it looked so fake - especially in the fight training scenes in Eclipse :/

Team Edward - because real men sparkle ;)
Trainee in "Emmetts Demolition Crew"
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Yeah she'll wear extensions I'm sure.

I'm such a Robsten fan, so the new pictures of them from the set make me soooo giddy its almost inappropriate.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Truth is that I don't think she's had her hair trimmed, and it seems to be the same length now as in the spring of 2009 when NM was filmed and during the MTV movie awards period. She has had it dyed or lightened for OTR, but I don't think that lenght will be an issue unless she gets extensions because Bella's hair is described as being nearly waist length after her transfomation.

SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

I love the new hair color on here. Looks great! I can only think that she would get extensions for BD1&2. Extensions look better than a full wig I think.
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Her hair still seems to be about as long as it was during Eclipse promo, which was about as long as it was during New Moon filming and before she filmed The Runaways. All she might have to do is wash the dye out. But then again, she'll have to keep her hair the way it is until late this month/early Sept. because of OTR filming. But filming for BD doesn't start until November, so she'll probably be able to use her real hair.