Rob's Halfway House -- #7

VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Rob's Halfway House -- #7

Post by VirginiaMay »

Okay.. I'm having some kind of attack from the Brazil pics! I concur on the hair, did they not notice Edward's it is the same color as Bella's?? :roll:

Anyway, I apologize for my absence, but life has been really weird this last 36 hours. Apparently every husband in my immediate family has taken the train to Idiotville, with stops at Moron Junction and Clueless Town. I spent a majority of yesterday on the phone consoling their wives (my mom & sister namely) as well as commiserating. The funny thing is, none of the idiocy is related, our men have all just separately screwed up in their own unique ways. ;)

So here is half of a post from yesterday... most of it is old news and you've moved on, but I spent time on this dammit! :lol: So, here you go... BBL8TR!!

From Sunday:

• We're going back a few pages ladies. I may have to do this in two parts! :)

TammyAZ~ This is old... but I can see both sides regarding whether or not to stamps your wallpapers and manips with your "signature". I'm actually a little shy when it comes to that sort of thing myself. (Hence the penname, LOL) I'm honored that people like what I put out there, but at the same time I don't want to be like, "Hey, Hey! Look at me!" What if you used some kind of watermark or embossed text? You know... sort of invisible, but still there? Or you could be like "the artist formerly known as Prince" and just use a symbol so you would know if someone borrows an image. *shrugs*

Desiree~ I do have two children, but not twins. My daughter is 9, almost 10. And my son is almost 4 now. (I keep saying I'm going to have to stop calling him BabyRob soon, because he's so big now! :( They grow up way too fast.) God Bless you having little ones so close together! And early risers to boot! *big hug!* I could see how you would go crazy when we're like, "Oh, yeah... little Johnny slept til 9!". I'd go bonkers too! :lol:

Jaclyn~ Sounds like you had a fun weekend planned. Did I tell you already that you should be nominated for aunt of the year!? You really should!

Susie~ My hubby loves Butternut Squash soup. I completely forgot this until you posted, but it's the one thing my husband will actually cook on his own. And from scratch, no less! He really LOVES it, LOL! PS- Thanks for the phone call to check up on me. You are so sweet. Hubby should be home today . :-)

Chrissy~ I think it's sweet and resourceful that you thought to use your certificate for your mom. Of course she would probably understand if you couldn't do anything but make a homemade card, but that you jumped through some extra hoops to get her something she will enjoy and use, that makes it extra special.

Caryn~ I was at the salon this week too. ;) Just a touch up on the color and a cut. What did you have done?

AnneMarie is back, woo hoo! How are you, sweetie?

Okay... so I'll get back soon with some current conversation. Love you all!! Mmwaaah!! :D
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Hello girls,
Sorry I have not been on here for a few days. I was actually on but pm'ing and helping one of our sisters at night. Afterwards no time to read and post I had to get everything set up for the garage sale I had this weekend. This morning I am dropping off the kiddos at my friends house we are doing a trial run were once a month each of us watch each other kids. Wish I had something fun to do however I have to run errands and go grocery shopping. It is so much easier without them with me. They no longer like to be in the shopping cart so you can only imagine them running off in two different directions :roll: .

You girls have a great day.
Banner by TammyAZ
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

HOW CAN I GET ANY WORK (TEACHING) DONE WITH ALL THESE RIO PICS AND THE BD NEWS!!!

SERIOUSLY!!! ROB JUST LOOKS INCREDIBLE. I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!!

I'll post later...........
VirginiaMay

Post by VirginiaMay »

Susie wrote:HOW CAN I GET ANY WORK (TEACHING) DONE WITH ALL THESE RIO PICS AND THE BD NEWS!!!

SERIOUSLY!!! ROB JUST LOOKS INCREDIBLE. I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!!

I'll post later...........

Where's Tammy??? We need wallpapers, STAT!!
;)
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Yay, I finally made it behind my computer…
I’m saving these Rio pics in my happy file like crazy…

Caryn, sweetie I’m right in there with you, bouncing around with a happy grin that just won’t come of my face…
Seriously, Rob dancing the samba??? God Lord…I’d rather see him do the tango (passion dance) but still show me the clip, I want to know if he’s a good dancer or not…

On the scene, I agree it’s a bit out of Bella’s comfort zone and Edward’s as well, but I can so see Edward using it to delay making good on his side of the compromise.
Seriously, No wedding ring!? I really do hope they fix that, or have a good explanation…

I have been able to open the pictures of Rob and Kris walking away, let me know if yours still don’t work I’ll pm them to you.

Ginnie, yeah I’m a bit worried about the hair as well, I think/hope it might be the lighting and the camera, I think it will look better in the shots…
And so right we need Tammy…

Susie, just sit there with a smile on your face, do like your tired and aren’t up for any active working…It worked perfectly for me…

Gosh I really like this one a lot

ooh and I love that all major gossip shows are now like, Rob and Kris are publicly showing their love… didn’t they catch that Rob and Kris are shooting a movie…aw well never mind…kissing is kissing and from what I can make from the pictures, Rob and Kris are really enjoying themselves…

I have been watching the clips the fans took, besides the annoying squeals of the girls when rob touches or kisses Kris, something odd stood out...KrisElla is wearing 5inch heels right, and at the end of the scene she is walking BACKWARDS without stumbling of falling...there is now way Bella could do that...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

marielle wrote: ooh and I love that all major gossip shows are now like, Rob and Kris are publicly showing their love… didn’t they catch that Rob and Kris are shooting a movie…aw well never mind…kissing is kissing and from what I can make from the pictures, Rob and Kris are really enjoying themselves…
Marielle~ I haven't heard any of the entertainment shows yet, though I can imagine they are having a hayday!! But, maybe they are more referring to the between-takes and off-camera snuggles and canoodles that they are making absolutely NO effort what so ever to hide. It's a subtle mood switch, but it's definitely different from previous set behavior. It just makes me freaking giddy that they are finally comfortable and able to do that.
marielle wrote: I have been watching the clips the fans took, besides the annoying squeals of the girls when rob touches or kisses Kris, something odd stood out...KrisElla is wearing 5inch heels right, and at the end of the scene she is walking BACKWARDS without stumbling of falling...there is now way Bella could do that...
See, that's my point. This scene is beyond OoC for Ms. Bella. It just doesn't fit.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
VirginiaMay

Post by VirginiaMay »

Jazz Girl wrote:
marielle wrote: I have been watching the clips the fans took, besides the annoying squeals of the girls when rob touches or kisses Kris, something odd stood out...KrisElla is wearing 5inch heels right, and at the end of the scene she is walking BACKWARDS without stumbling of falling...there is now way Bella could do that...
See, that's my point. This scene is beyond OoC for Ms. Bella. It just doesn't fit.

Where is our executive producer?? Oh, SM... please point these little things out when you see it!! Please?
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

Sorry I've been MIA girls!!

Ginnie~ Ok, ok I'll get right on it!!

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Oh my goodness!! There are so many pics now! I'm not complaining; not at all ;)

Breaking Dawn News
There are now pics of them heading off to Paraty to film Isle Esme stuff. Rob is taking his guitar with him!!.
Do you think Edward with play guitar to Bella??? It's not a piano but at least it's music!!

I just love that this is all happening right now!! I love that there are so many pics (I hope it will last like this until end of shooting but I know it won't..). I mean the pictures are just.. *speechless* ..
Look at the way she is holding his hand...
...and the geniune happiness in the photos

Caryn - I am right there with you. I. can't. stop. smiling. :D :D
Jazz Girl wrote:It just makes me freaking giddy that they are finally comfortable and able to do that.
Completely agree. This makes me unbelievably happy. More happy than the actual pics. !!*SMILING A MILLION!!*

Ginnie - I hope everything is ok? I sometimes think men have their own hormonal cycle (and are in tune with other men they see a lot, like family and the likes) :lol:
Aw your sweet to say I should be aunt of the year :oops: (btw just for the record, I don't mind that people go back and post about "old" news - a post is always a goo thing I say! :D )

Desiree - How did the garage sale go? That's a good idea of you and your friend to take turns watching each others kids :)

Tammy - Looking forward to the wallpapers ;) Hope you've been good!!

Yeah, I can't really function properly to make a decent post. I'm still in WOWZA mode here :D :lol:
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Jaclyn~ Bwahahahaha!! You beat me to it! Rob, taking his guitar to ISLE ESME!!!!!! I'm beyond over the moon. I know, I know. It proves absolutely nothing. But, I don't care. Right now, I can live in my own little world of illusions that there might just be a scene where RobWard serenades his lady love. Sweet Jesus, wouldn't that be just.... GAH!

Tammy~ As long as you are here and making us pretty things.... might I possibly request a little something with this beautiful shot included. You know, I've always wondered what the heck Bella's issue was in dancing with Edward. I mean, why on gods' green would one object to snuggling into that chest, being surrounded by those wonderfully strong arms, listening to that voice whisper and hum in their ear, just swaying together in your own little love bubble until the sun comes up? Good gods, I can think of very few things that would be better and I can't openly discuss most of them here!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS