Charmed the TV show

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Michiyuki
Wandering Through Town
Location: Out on Patrol along the border of La Push with Jake playing tag...

Re: Charmed the TV show

Post by Michiyuki »

OMG!

I love charmed, I wasn't that much into it at the beggining but my mother got me really hooked on it! When I was in middle school I would try to run home from the bus and catch the show at 4:00 PM, but now that I'm in high school it sucks, I don't get home till 4:45 or 5.... But I'm all good, I have mostly every episode on DvD! ^^

My least favorite character is Coal, I never really liked him... I didn't know what she say in him.... But I luv cooper, he's awesome....and Chris is just totally cool! I never missed a episode with him in it!
Not gonna ever own what's mine, When you’re always taking sides?
But you won’t take away my pride, No not this time, not this time

Team Jake
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Charmed was an awesome show and it was nice to find out that it was one of the longest running t.v. shows led by female characters.

I cried so much during the end of the show. I was kind of put off when Billie came into play and how she was the ulimate power and Christy was raised by the Tri-ad to be evil.

Towards the end, I think the story lines got a little out of hand. I know I totally hated when the sister were disguised. I couldn't stand it.

I so wanted them back to themselves. I loved Grams, God what I wouldn't do to have a grandmother that could kick a.. like she did.

What I wouldn't do to have one of the sisters powers, that would be awesome.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Celestial_Topaz
Wandering Through Town

Post by Celestial_Topaz »

I used to love Charmed, until it got too repetitive.
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by -veiled- »

I luv Charmed! I've watched every episode a million times and I have two of the seasons on DVD. I've always felt Piper was a lot like me in being very protective of who she loves, sarcastic, and also funny.
-veiled-

Post by -veiled- »

PiXiE_Shopaholic1025 wrote:I love Charmed! Ah, it's such an amazing show. I liked it when Shannon Doherty was on there, but when Rose McGowen came on as her "replacement" I didn't mind it either. I watch all the reruns now...

I love the romance between Piper and Leo. It was the sweetest thing, and even though things came between them, they always ended up together in the end.
I agree about Piper/Leo. I think that they were the best couple on "Charmed". They always loved each other no matter what came between them.
Last edited by -veiled- on Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

I have to agree Piper and Leo were an amazing couple but I think that Paige and Henry were great too.

I loved how Henry was so willing and accepting of Paige, her powers and that they were all witches and didn't really freak out about it like the other guys that all the sisters dated.

While I like Phoebe and Coop, there romance was just too contrived. It was like okay here is the end of the series and we need to find someone for Phoebe. Coop's here and let's make it okay for them to get together and there you have it. All the sister's are married, have kids and are one big happy witchy poo family.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Brella

Post by Brella »

Ok I never watched charmed when it first came out but I am watching it on rerun and I have to say paige gets on my ever last nerve I swear I would have stopped watching it originally when she came on. Also I so miss Cole dam Julian McMahon was a total hottie...they so should of kept him but then again Pheobe become annoying when he was on.
~Brella~
Member EDC, INC: Bulldozer Trainee
Edward prefers brunettes...Emmett likes blonds..but for Ian, the beauty of your soul is all that matters!
Skylar=My twin seperated at birth
jonsgirljen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by jonsgirljen »

skylarblue wrote:I loved Phoebe and Cole together
Charmed is definitely one of my all time favorite shows...and the storyline between Phoebe and Cole was my favorite! I loved those two together! I was always hoping that they could find some way to make it work between the two of them, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. I liked Phoebe with Coop, but I think it was Cole who was her true love.

Apart from that storyline, the best for me was Piper and Leo. Once again, they were definitely meant to be together. They had a once in a lifetime love, and they had to end up together! They had their ups and downs just like any real couple has, and they were able to overcome everything and be together!
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I love Charmed! I agree about Prue, I didn't really miss her! Paige was a great replacement lol! I still love watching the re-runs! Piper is my favorite sister! I think Piper and Leo are so adorable together!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
kayAlicekay
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by kayAlicekay »

I love this show! I own all eight seasons on DVD. It is such an amazing show - definitely one of my favorites. I actually liked Prue. She was a great older sister to Piper and Pheobe. But I think Pheobe was my favorite sister. She was funny, cute, and just amazing. However, my favorite relationship was Piper and Leo. Their character's just went together, even though they weren't supposed to be together.
I was re-watching the show recently, and realized that I loved the Oh My Goddess episode. That really showed how much Piper cared for Leo, and Wyatt. Even though she was really mad at him for becoming an Elder, she needed him. But I loved this episode because it was also Chris's first episode. I always loved Chris being apart of the show. When he disappeared at the end of the sixth season, I was nearly in tears because it was so sad, but I knew that no matter what happened, everything would go back to how it was supposed to and baby Chris would be born. But I really liked that episode because of the evil doubles. Those two (and the very last episode) are probably my favorites.
KayKay Peace Live Laugh Love TWILIGHT!
Team Alice - Seeing the future since 1901 - Shopper Team Rosalie - Every Rose has its thorns
Team Renesmee - Not the Loch Ness