Alice's Party Planning Committee - Round #4

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee - Round #4

Post by willowtree »

*sweeps in the Great Hall wearing this dress*

Hello, everyone! Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! *spins* Here is my wonderful consort, Thomas Andrew Felton. Or just Tom Felton. ;)

*eats food* I'm sorry, but, it's kinda too late to do Secret Santa... plus, we'd only have three people. *frowns* Sorry.

*dances with Tom*

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

(Is the party still going? Well either way, I am just going to pretend it is. :D )

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

That is a beautiful dress, Hanni! I have always loved that style.
I think it is time for me to leave my cloak behind and finaly reveal my dress, just because I can't wait to show it off. I'm also wearing these shoes and these earrings. What do you think?

Thanks for the lovely food, house elves! I was starving. :lol:

*Looking around for a nice dancing partner.* How about him? Or him? So many great guys to choose from. I'll just dance with all of them! :lol:
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Gosh, I am so sorry! I should pop in here more, but I've just not had any time. I apologize!

Is the party still going on?

- Derek
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

Seeing as nobody posted here in almost two weeks :o I'd say the party is pretty much over. :? Anyway...
Hi Derek! Don't know if I've actually met you on the forum before, but if not; It's nice to meet you!

So, in an atempt to get the convo started again, how about a question?
Now I just have to think of a good one ... Uhhhhhhmmm ...... Uhhh...

(oke this might be a lame question but it's what popped in my head) Do you think Alice would like to have a tan? Would she go for a spray-on tan (assuming that that would work and I don't see why it wouldn't since make-up stays on as well)?

Oh, I see I also posted a question a couple of months back that nobody really answered so here it is again (no hard feelings if you just didn't want to answer it. If so, just ignore it):
Alice calls Bella as soon as she sees her future disappear when Bella finds out she's pregnant in BD, but she doesn't say that she knows Bella's pregnant. Do you think she knew and why would she call after Bella finds out and not when Bella actually gets pregnant? What was her first reaction to the pregnancy and what did she think when Bella ran straight to Rosalie when they arrived back from Isle Esme?

P.S. I apologize for posting every other post. Don't mean to come of as a stalker or anything. That is just the way things go ...
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I see some new questions.

Do you think Alice would like to have a tan? Would she go for a spray-on tan (assuming that that would work and I don't see why it wouldn't since make-up stays on as well)? Hmm... I could kind of see her wanting one. She is a very girly girl. (Defenitley more than me or Bella!) I wonder if it would work. If so the Cullens should try it since they try to blend in (as best as they can anyway) I think it would help.

Alice calls Bella as soon as she sees her future disappear when Bella finds out she's pregnant in BD, but she doesn't say that she knows Bella's pregnant. Do you think she knew and why would she call after Bella finds out and not when Bella actually gets pregnant? What was her first reaction to the pregnancy and what did she think when Bella ran straight to Rosalie when they arrived back from Isle Esme? I think Alice just saw Bella's future disappear, I doubt that she knew she was pregnat or would have even guessed at that. The Cullens didn't have any idea such a thing was possible. Carlisle tells Jacob that he had no idea & if he had he would have warned them to be careful. I think she wasn't trying to pay attention to Bella & Edward while they were on their honeymoon. (That would be embarrasing! Just imagine what she could see.) Maybe since they'd been gone so long she was just wanting to see when they would decide to come home? Bella had said it was at least a couple weeks they were gone.
I think she was just as shocked as the rest at the possibility that Bella could be pregnant. And then since she loves Bella as a sister would be very worried about what would happen/the possibilites. And also wondering how Edward was taking it. She knows him (I would say better than anyone) and was probably very worried about him & how he was handling it & how he would react.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Do you think Alice would like to have a tan? Would she go for a spray-on tan (assuming that that would work and I don't see why it wouldn't since make-up stays on as well)?
I think she would try it out just to try it. I don't think she would stick with it though. Something about Alice tells me that she wouldn't. I think the best thing would be the spray-on tan.

Alice calls Bella as soon as she sees her future disappear when Bella finds out she's pregnant in BD, but she doesn't say that she knows Bella's pregnant. Do you think she knew and why would she call after Bella finds out and not when Bella actually gets pregnant? What was her first reaction to the pregnancy and what did she think when Bella ran straight to Rosalie when they arrived back from Isle Esme?
I don't think Alice knew honestly. If Alice knew that Bella was pregnant, she would have warned her before they left for the honeymoon and therefore there probably would have been no Nessie. I think her first reaction tto the pregnancy was shock. I mean, if you were a vampire and all you knew was that you couldn't reproduce and then WHAM one of you does? It's a jolting thing for sure! I think here reaction to Bella running to Rosalie was hurt. Bella and Alice are supposed to be best friends and she runs to someone else, a person whom she has always had a bad relationship with before?
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by smitten_by_twilight »

Actually, Alice sees Bella's future disappear as soon as she decides to keep the baby -- I think we conjecture that she calls right after as she was freaked out. (Bella's future disappears quite a bit!) It was always inevitable that Edward would want to abort to save Bella's life, so her decision was the one that made her future disappear. Somebody else made a good point about not seeing the pregnancy because she was trying not to invade their honeymoon. Good question about her running right to Rosalie. Maybe Bella's future stayed disappeared, so she couldn't see the call to Rose and the connection between them? I'm guessing she was hurt as heck, but knowing Alice, probably even more worried.
Fun question, I think! Thanks for letting a newbie in on the conversation!
My FanFiction Page ~ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

Hi smitten_by_twilight :wave: Of course you can join the conversation. If you want to come over more often you could try filling out the questionnaire that is posted on the first page of this thread so we can get to know you a little. I can't exactly tell you a lot more than that though; I'm probably still the newest member here myself :D

Thanks for answering the questions, smitten_by_twilight, Jen and Jenn. (Hope it's all right that I call you by your name, Jen and Jenn. It's a little confusing though, haha.) . You made some really good points on the pregnancy. I never really thought about how embarrasing it would be if Alice was seeing their future during the honeymoon :blush: but you're right it would be. I think that maybe Bella's future disappearing would be such a significant change that she couldn't ignore it.
Good point on the future disappearing as soon as Bella decided to keep the baby. I never though of that, but it makes sense!
I agree that she must have been very hurt that Bella turned to Rosalie for help, but as you've said she would be more worried for both Bella and Edward.

Don't really have anything else to add. You've said it perfectly! So, too expand a little on this question:
Do you think Alice would want children if she could have them? How many, boy or girl?
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by smitten_by_twilight »

Hi, Suzan, thanks for making me welcome! :wave: I may keep popping up from time to time, so here is my newbie questionnaire!
- Do you have a nickname or something you would rather be called?
You can call me Brenda if it's quicker to type. Really, you can call me anything, but I'll be happier if it's polite.
- What career path do you want to follow here?
At the front page you are a little short on chefs. Alice cannot throw good parties (for humans) without good food, so I am happy to volunteer my meager skills. Also, I may get to assist Edward this way. :swoon:
- Why did you want to join Team Alice?
Friendly people - I only registered about four days ago and one of the first responses to my New Kid in Town post was an invitation to Team Alice. Also, I adore Alice. In many ways she is a perfect person - um, vampiric person. Um, fictional vampiric person.
- What is your favorite thing about Alice?
Well this transitions smoothly. I don't know how to narrow this down other than to say her personality. She is perky but not annoyingly so (she annoys Edward for reasons other than perkiness). She is friendly and empathic, especially considering that she's not human. She is SENSIBLE. It would be useless to have a non-sensible person see the future. She reminds me of what somebody has said about being sensible, that it is impossible to be sensible without also being sensitive (just not the other way around).
- Any favorite quotes from or about Alice?
"Bella, don't you love me at all?" So manipulative!
- Is there anything else you want to share?
My New Kid in Town post has a LOT of stuff. Jan 27, I think. So happy to be able to talk with other fanatics - no one in my offline life is into Twilight like me! (I have these obsessive tendencies.)

As to your question ... I'm gonna have to think about that. Alice not remembering being human, balanced against the experience of knowing Renesmee ... look forward to hearing what other people think.
My FanFiction Page ~ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Do you think Alice would like to have a tan? Would she go for a spray-on tan (assuming that that would work and I don't see why it wouldn't since make-up stays on as well)?

I think a spray tan, as soon as they aren't orange in color will be the Cullen's best friend in the future! I can see Alice going for the bronzed look, oh yes, definitely!

I have to agree with Smitten (very nicely put, by the way) in that once a decision was made by Bella, she disapeared.

Do you think Alice would want children if she could have them? How many, boy or girl?
I think Jasper would, but not necessarily Alice. I think she will be quite happy with her grand nieces and nephews. I think she would be happy with either, but it would be torture to have her get a hold of a young boy. It is best for her to stick with girls.