Randomness #2

wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Randomness #2

Post by wildroses »

sam!!! *hugs*
i dunno, i guess i've been sort of busy? but like..not really. i haven't been on the computer too much lately...i've missed the lex!
nothings wrong, i just sort of feel off, you know? like i should be doing something else or that something is about to happen..i dunno its weird lol.
randomness bum<3
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

edwardISmine wrote:OH MAH GAW....I know, totally loved roswell. still do, i have all three seasons on dvd and have random roswell marathons..hehe
me and my sister just watched the entire series not too long ago. around march i do believe. it was a good time lol. i love max! he's very...uh...attractive. ;) though me and my sister both think that he looks weird when he tries to smile--he should just stick to the whole brooding alien thing. haha.

it finally got colder here in cincinnati. i was pissed when it was the first day of fall and it wasnt cold outside! fall is my favorite season so i always feel like i should make the most of it.

i ended up baking my own pumpkin pie from scratch. we'll see how it turns out haha.

other random things....uh, i dunno. i meant to work on homework today but somehow i procrastinated and didn't. the lex might have something to do with that....i think i'll just leave it for tomorrow.

i'm going to go watch run fatboy run now.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:
edwardISmine wrote:OH MAH GAW....I know, totally loved roswell. still do, i have all three seasons on dvd and have random roswell marathons..hehe
me and my sister just watched the entire series not too long ago. around march i do believe. it was a good time lol. i love max! he's very...uh...attractive. ;) though me and my sister both think that he looks weird when he tries to smile--he should just stick to the whole brooding alien thing. haha.
aye! i missed this whole talk on rosewell! i LOVED that show!!! me and my sister used to watch it everyday after school...man i miss it..i wish they still played it. that was a really good show, and yeah max=hottie.
but to be honest, i had an even bigger crush on michael ;)
randomness bum<3
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

wildroses wrote:nothings wrong, i just sort of feel off, you know? like i should be doing something else or that something is about to happen..i dunno its weird lol.
I think I know what you mean.. I sort of have that feeling, too.
Tengo Nubs. wrote:other random things....uh, i dunno. i meant to work on homework today but somehow i procrastinated and didn't. the lex might have something to do with that....i think i'll just leave it for tomorrow.
Sounds like a plan! :D
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

whoa, nasty spider... i hate those things.

well, everybody is talkin about the SAT, so ive got the PSAT coming up on Oct 18 (ugh..lol)

hmm.. what else? oh, i have a twilight project due next week! (essay and powerpoint) and I’m really hoping that is doesn’t go over the time limit!! hahaha…

Oh, and my church is having a halloween/costume party thing and I was wanting to dress up as a twilight vampire (partially b/c all of my friends say I’m a vampire b/c I’m always cold, pale, have the purple circles under my eyes, and I naturally smell good [?? Yeah I was like, ok?? The first time I heard that comment-haha] but anyway this is irrelevant…well this whole thread is irrelevant so I guess its ok…lol). I’ll use body glitter for the sparkles, but what kind of clothes should I wear?

*sooo tired from last night…got in really late…got in some trouble too*

*off to try to catch up with the dating thread*

-argg, this is my 3rd try to post this, stupid “internet explorer cannot display the webpage” pfft, it could if it wanted to bad enough!

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
Inarikage
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Inarikage »

I have the strangest feeling I should be doing something important right now.....
Curse you Edward, you need to stop dazzling me! >_<
You gonna make biscuits?
You gonna make BISCUITS?
YOUUU GONNA MAKE BISCUITSSSSS?

...no GIR,
and never...mention biscuits again
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

hmmm... I have the strangest feeling I should be doing something else also... like something productive...
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
samajama

Post by samajama »

Inarikage wrote:I have the strangest feeling I should be doing something important right now.....
Curse you Edward, you need to stop dazzling me! >_<
:lol:
Yeah.... I shoudl be doing homework. You guys are better, though. So...... Lex it is ;)
spookybell wrote:hmmm... I have the strangest feeling I should be doing something else also... like something productive...
Right, spooks (hehe).. productive. like homework. that i'm not doing. :D

Layla: aww, =( psats are easy though, and they dont count, lol so you're a junior? or sophomore?
blah! senior year sucks... well no, but yeah.. haha. Just pretend I make sense.... ;)
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

Sam - yep, i'm a junior. i'm not really planning on taking the SAT (where i live most people don't take it, we take the ACT instead) but im taking the PSAT because if you do really good on it as a junior your supposed to be eligible for some scholarships--so PSAT here i come! i've already had the ACT, so im not really worried about it, i just know it will be boring- haha!

back to the wonderful randomness: i have new pajama pants and i love them! they're pink and black checks with a pink ribbon! and i think i'm going to be a good kid now and go study my spanish...(after i check on a few other threads first ;) )

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
samajama

Post by samajama »

Ah, Junior year... lol
Yeah people take the ACT here, too. I'm just .... not, lol. They usually take both (crazy over-ambitious people)

I didn't get anything from taking PSATs =/ But GOODDDDDD LUCKKKKKK!

Today's the first day I wore sweats in public in, like, a year :lol: