Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by RussetRose♥ »

(E.C.Is.Mine) wrote:I'm going to be honest... I think I've watched the Twilight trailer and teaser about sixty times in the past week. I can't help myself..and I've already scheduled to go see the movie with like four different groups of people on the same night.

November 21 is going to more exciting than Christmas.
I totally agree with! :D It is going to be more exciting that Christmas. But, I don't think that I've watched it that much. But, I have gone to drastic measures to watch it. Me and my friend were in Photography classes using the Mac Book computers. And our school blocks youtube.com so we went on Photobucket in search of the trailer. It was alot of fun! :D

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
BuffytheVampireLover
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Miami during the school year, Boston for the in betweens

Post by BuffytheVampireLover »

Do you guys think there will be a bootleg of the 15 minute Rome clip somewhere on the internet? Not that I'm promoting illegal videos or anything...

*please SOMEONE have no morals and put it for us*
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

Hey Jacob, 'I told you so' has a twin brother; his name is 'shut the hell up'.

mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

BuffytheVampireLover wrote:Do you guys think there will be a bootleg of the 15 minute Rome clip somewhere on the internet? Not that I'm promoting illegal videos or anything...

*please SOMEONE have no morals and put it for us*

YES!! haha i swear i've been going insane wanting to get ahold of that stuff...*sigh* i have faith that a fellow twilighter will feel for us who could not attend and will satiate our craving for more twilight footage! hehe
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

whoa whoa...what 15 minute rome clip? from twilight? but they never go to rome....unless this is new moon, which doesn't make any sense.

i'm so confused.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:whoa whoa...what 15 minute rome clip? from twilight? but they never go to rome....unless this is new moon, which doesn't make any sense.

i'm so confused.

no no no, they're holding a Twilight event in Rome with Kristen Rob and Catherine where they're gonna show 15 minutes of Twilight. It's like a Comic- Con but it's in Rome...and they 15 MINUTES instead of five :?
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

what a piece! what's so special about rome?! ::grumbles::

hmm...i dunno if i'd want to watch 15 minutes of the movie though. sometimes i feel like i'm watching so many clips and whatnot that i've actually seen most of the movie and then i won't be as excited for the actual movie.

but then again, maybe not.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:what a piece! what's so special about rome?! ::grumbles::

hmm...i dunno if i'd want to watch 15 minutes of the movie though. sometimes i feel like i'm watching so many clips and whatnot that i've actually seen most of the movie and then i won't be as excited for the actual movie.

but then again, maybe not.
i agree, i'm kinda "ify" about getting those 15 minutes cause i don't wanna see the whole movie or major parts of it before it's even out...but then again i know if someone posts it my subconscious mind will take over, i will black out and when i regain consciousness i will be infront of my computer screen with the 15-minutes clip playing, in which case i will lose control of my limbs and be unable to click the "x" button....i will also be unable to move my eyes from the screen :roll:
BuffytheVampireLover
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Miami during the school year, Boston for the in betweens

Post by BuffytheVampireLover »

I think the clip will probably just feed my addiction to see the movie more. I do have a rule though: no kissing scenes. THAT I want to see in the theater so that I can slowly melt into a puddle of mush in my seat. I actually really want to see some clips of the Cullens, cuz I feel like I can't make accurate judgements on the actors unless I see a clip of them in action. Maybe the clip will be the flashback scene! *Stamps foot* I wanna see it!

In case you couldn't tell, I'm also the kid that eats all the cookies at once instead of saving some for later.
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

Hey Jacob, 'I told you so' has a twin brother; his name is 'shut the hell up'.

mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

BuffytheVampireLover wrote:I think the clip will probably just feed my addiction to see the movie more. I do have a rule though: no kissing scenes. THAT I want to see in the theater so that I can slowly melt into a puddle of mush in my seat. I actually really want to see some clips of the Cullens, cuz I feel like I can't make accurate judgements on the actors unless I see a clip of them in action. Maybe the clip will be the flashback scene! *Stamps foot* I wanna see it!

In case you couldn't tell, I'm also the kid that eats all the cookies at once instead of saving some for later.

bahaha "STAMS FOOT" did you seriously just stamp your foot? I thought girls only did that on tv!
*pun intended!*
I agree, i refuse to see ANY kissing scenes til the movie- i wish to die in my seat upon their first kiss haha
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

hey, sorry if anybody has already mentioned this but have you guys seen the Twilight spoof trailer? its hilarious!

anyway, the real trailer made me scream, in the theater, with my friend [i whacked her arm really hard to get her attention and was like "its Twilight!!!!!"]. people stared. :D
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you