Twilight Moments

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BlueSkyIsWhite
Settled in Forks

Re: Twilight Moments

Post by BlueSkyIsWhite »

i had a twilight moment the other day.

me and my sisters were watching tv. then my sister changes the channel, i get mad, so i tell her to give me the remote control. she wouldnt give it to me so then we end up in a little play fight. i end up on top of her, pinning her arms to the sides when she says" im going to bite you"
then all of a sudden i yell out" you cant bite me, your not a vampire :evil: :twisted: "
she says "what"
"you heard me. your not edward so dont even try to touch me with you teeth :evil: :twisted: ."

she gave me the control and her and my other sister were staring at me for a good 10 mins. the funny part was that i didnt even notice what i said
porscheturbo911
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by porscheturbo911 »

cutesweetiezzz wrote:Everyday!
haha Seriously everytime I see something related to Twilight, even words from it I start smiling.
I do that all the time too! Two days ago, we had to do some collage assignment for class, so I was flipping through all these National Geographics, when one of the articles had the word twilight printed really big as a heading. I honestly considered cutting it out for no reason at all, but I didn't, just in case my friends thought I was crazy =P.

And about a month ago, I was reading the newspaper not even thinking about Twilight, when I skimmed over a Q&A article about some lady who owns a clothing store, and one of the questions was what are you reading at the moment. I got this weird feeling, so I kept reading, and it said that she was reading Eclipse at the moment. That article, I did cut out :D!
PiXiE_Shopaholic1025
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by PiXiE_Shopaholic1025 »

mlola619 wrote:
PiXiE_Shopaholic1025 wrote:Okay so here's another Twilight Moment.

You guys all remember when Bella was trying to get Edward off of her mind and went outside to read a book. But all the books had his name or a form of his name in it? Well that's basically happening to me.

I'm trying, really hard, to not think about Twilight as much as I normally do. I need to focus on my school work and college stuff. Anyway, it's not as easy as you think. I see "Edward" or "Edmund" everywhere. I hear quotes from the Twilight books from things that people say... and they've never even read the book before. I see the cars everywhere. Especially those Silver Volvos... which I almost bought the other day. It was way out of my budget. It's so weird. But I just can't escape the Twilight Zone!!

Haha. So I guess I'm just having another Bella moment.

right!? haha thank God i thought i was the only one....*sigh*
Why Stephenie? Why must you taunt me with the fabuloulisciousness that is Edward Cullen?

Yet again, I found something with Edward's name on it. But this time it's like soo close to his full name. I was reading an article in a newspaper during my break today at work and when I looked up to see who wrote it the name was....

Edward Mason.

No lie. I nearly died. But I didn't say anything because then my co-worker would have looked at me funny. Haha. Too bad it wasn't "Masen" instead of "Mason". :) That would have made my day.
|| "And I'm a Virgo!" || "This hostage stuff is fun." || ~Forever Switzerland~ ||
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

I've got a Twilight story from today...

So I was at the mall with a friend and we were sitting in the food court eating fries and slushies from Sonic, and these two really hot guys, one that was tall, had big muscles, and curly brown hair and the other kinda short with red-ish hair, sat down at the table right next to us. Well, the tall one kept smiling at me and eventually he leaned over and said, "Hi, I'm Emmett, and this is my friend Mike." Well then I proceeded to scream. Loudly. Right in his face. And Emmett, Mike and my friend all started laughing while I turned bright red from embarassment. I had to grab my friend and drag her away before I could humiliate myself further.
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Waffle of Doom wrote:I've got a Twilight story from today...

So I was at the mall with a friend and we were sitting in the food court eating fries and slushies from Sonic, and these two really hot guys, one that was tall, had big muscles, and curly brown hair and the other kinda short with red-ish hair, sat down at the table right next to us. Well, the tall one kept smiling at me and eventually he leaned over and said, "Hi, I'm Emmett, and this is my friend Mike." Well then I proceeded to scream. Loudly. Right in his face. And Emmett, Mike and my friend all started laughing while I turned bright red from embarassment. I had to grab my friend and drag her away before I could humiliate myself further.

no way!!! *dies*

seriously, haha i think guys are starting to catch onto the Twilight series and have finally realized that if they say their names are from the characters in Twilight they will get the ultimate female attention XD

then again boys are so dumb and clueless sometimes that i just might be getting ahead of myself and giving them too much credit :lol:
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

The song Seventeen Forever by Metro Station.

When I first heard this song I was like, "Wait, what are the lyrics again?"
Then I started blasting out laughing.
If you've heard this song before then you'll understand why. :lol:
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
vampluv78
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by vampluv78 »

i wasreading the back of the book and i just paused because i saw EDWARD i was like, what ome. I actually dropped the book and my aunt was like wtf and i just stood still with my mouth open.
[Image
37yearoldfan

Post by 37yearoldfan »

I was at the Atlanta Airport last weekend and I was perusing the book store and saw there display of the saga. There was a woman looking at all the books I guess trying to figure out which one came first. I ask her if she had heard of them? She replied in a heavy british accent that she had not and could not decide if she wanted to buy it or not! I was shocked! I told her that Twilight grabs you from page 1 and never lets go. She thanked me and bought it.

I wonder if she has finished the saga yet?
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

37yearoldfan wrote:I was at the Atlanta Airport last weekend and I was perusing the book store and saw there display of the saga. There was a woman looking at all the books I guess trying to figure out which one came first. I ask her if she had heard of them? She replied in a heavy british accent that she had not and could not decide if she wanted to buy it or not! I was shocked! I told her that Twilight grabs you from page 1 and never lets go. She thanked me and bought it.

I wonder if she has finished the saga yet?

i'm pretty positive she has...there's seriously something about these books- once you start reading you can't put the book down! But that's what i absolutely LOVE about them :D
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Doodle
Learning to Love Green

Post by Doodle »

Whenever people say they are reading Twilight makes me want to hug them!

On my first English Lit lesson, my teacher told us to write down 10 authors we had read and then read them to the class, so I put down Stephenie Meyer and I read mine to the class, and the last person to read their's out also had Stephenie and I almost had to stop myself from squealing because that wouldn't do at all if I squealed in front of a class of people I had just met. But yeah, my Twilight moment :mrgreen:
"because days come and go, but my feelings for you are forever"