Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
The Real Alice Cullen
I've got my eye on you

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by The Real Alice Cullen »

Hi everyone!!
Welcome to Bella’s Birthday! We’ve been a little busy with the girl’s birthdays this year because Renesmee is now driving! Everyone but Edward and Bella are thrilled with this new development. To celebrate her Cullen “coming of age” birthday, we all got her car related items. Except Jacob who got her a Harley. Edward refuses to speak to him, but Renesmee loves it! If you want to see our gifts to Renesmee, go here. You can post your gifts to the girls there as well! The mods are allowing images today!
Perhaps something fun for Renesmee and calming for Bella would be best. Remember, Renesmee is a driving teen now, and they all need a little help.
What we need you Lexers to do is help Bella and Edward feel a little better about both Bella’s and Renesmee’s 5th birthdays. Their little girl is growing up, and it’s hard for them to let her go.
Please go to the Birthday Wishes thread to wish Bella and Renesmee a happy birthday. And then, if you find the perfect gift for Bella or Renesmee, please post it on the Birthday Gift thread. The first page tells you how.
I hope to see you all at the Birthday Thread!
Amazing how someone so tiny can be so irritating....
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

willowtree wrote:HEY LOOK I POSTED
DONE
:hello:
~ Hanni 'The Pet' Nod ~
awesome contribution to the thread there :lol:

i have one thing to say, Uni is awesome!!!!!! ive only been here a week and im enjoying it so much guys, i feel like i have years of free time but still no time to do anything like come on here :?
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

Phoebe - Hey :) life’s good, moved back up to uni today, settled in. Been onto campus today too. Miss people at home like crazy already though :’(

Shai - long time no see… glad to have you back anyways. How are you?

Hannah - *shakes head* but that really isn’t much of a post :(

Vilde - Life’s good, I’m back at uni now, so stressed a bit, but hopefully it’ll calm down soon enough. How are you?

FB92 - Hey :) Sami posts list stuff so we’ll have to talk to her about it, you are the same age as me then (or about the same age) I turn 20 in August. Where are you from?

Alexa - Hey, uni doesn’t just stay like freshers week lol, have fun and keep me posted on how you’re doing, I’m back at keele now. 1st year again though :’( stupid physics practicals lol.

Pixie Fey Jitterbug
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I'm here!!! :D :clap:
I miss all of you soo much!!!! I miss posting here everyday :(!
I have wifi at my college, but the sites we visit are monitored and it just feels so weird to know they could be reading our posts :S! I promise I will walk over to McDonald's for the free wifi so I can post more :)! It's not that far anyways lol!!
I have so much to catch up on and so much to post, but since I'm on my iPod it would take forever :(! I promise tomorrow I will be back to reply and properly post! I've been home for the weekend, but I've been visiting family! I just wanted to make a quick post before I head to bed lol!
I love and miss you all!

I'll post again tomorrow!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

pixie~ im into my 3rd week and its still great :) its weird to think i almost went to keele and could have met you! im not too far away now though since im only in Preston. I didnt think the weather could be worse than home but i feel like its raining alllll the time!

I just went and had my sunday dinner at Mcdonalds, me and my flat mates are so classy!
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Just like I promised I would, I am back to properly post! Most of you know all of this already since I sometimes talk to you on FB, but I'll update everybody on what's been going on in my life lol!
I've been living at uni for about one month and five days, and it's going great! I was so nervous when I first got there, but not I've already got the schedule down and figured out the campus! I've made some new friends and I've lost one! Some of you may remember about my best friend that I've been having problems with lately, well it was her that I've lost touch with! We went to the same uni, but the third day we were there, she disappeared after she met a guy! She didn't literally disappear, she just decided she wanted to be with him 24/7, so I hardly see or talk to her! It was kinda difficult to accept at first, but now I know that it's not worth making the effort if she's just going to throw her friends away when she decides she doesn't need them! I guess we were meant to stop being friends because over this past year we've had so many problems in our relationship and I just don't think it's worth it anymore! That has been the only problem I've had while being at uni!
I explained in my last post about having wireless internet on campus, but they monitor the sites so I don't feel comfortable posting on the Lex while at school! I'm going to use other local wifi places to make sure I get to post though :)! I've missed posting here! I'm so behind on all the Lex, BD, and fanfiction stuff I used to keep up with lol!

maddy<3twilight~ I'm sorry I don't seem to remember you lol! I'm not sure if we ever met!
My name is Kym :)!

Jitterbug~ Sorry I haven't replied to you! I've been very busy also!
I'm doing good :)! I'm currently at home, but fixing to head back to uni in a few hours!
Did you have fun at cadet camp?

Fee-B~ Hey :D I'm posting!! I promised you on FB I would post, but I haven't had the time to until now!
I miss all of you too! I really hope we can all start posting again like it used to be!
How are you liking school??
Aww that is so cute that your boss is going to have a baby (well his wife lol)!
I'm doing good :)! I'm liking uni! I'm so glad TVD has started again :D!!
Oops I kinda answered your question about uni ^ lol! Uni is going great! I really like my classes and living at the dorms!
I hope everything is going great between you and Robbie!

Loba~ Lol nope the Lex is still here!
I haven't been able to post much, but we are here lol!
I'm doing good, how about yourself?

Hanni~ Lol I love your post! You did what you were told :P!

Vildy~ It's so nice to see you posting!
I hope all is well!

Chrissy~ I'm soo glad you still continue to post every now and then even if you have nothing to update us on or if you're not a teen lol!
I feel like I talk to you on FB all the time so I don't have much to post here :shock: sorry lol!
I hope you are feeling better though!

FB92~ Sorry I'm so late to welcome you to the thread!
My name is Kimberly, but everyone here calls me Kym :)!

And anyone else I might have missed in posting.... HI!!! :wave:

I'm fixing to drive back to uni, but I will post again ASAP! Love you all =]

☮ ♥ ツ Kym
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

alexa - Trust me it will still change. And yeah I was like that with weather here last year, but it WAS always raining :L
I know it would of been wierd but epically fun too.. I;d of had someone to go see Breaking Dawn with if you had..
Haha I hardly ever set foot in macdonalds.. don't like it :|

Kym - It's fine, I was the same last year and the years before that lol
How are you liking uni?
Cadet camp was fun but eventful, one of our cadets cut her led on a stanley knife, she had 4 fits later on in the week (we knew she has fits - wasn't to do with the fact she'd cut her leg), another one pulled a tooth out and was sleep-walking every night.. I think that was everything. And we all passed the aviation topics we were doing (we are air cadets)
I'm now back at uni, and I'm a 1st year again, so i have to register my courses and still sort society stuff out, only 1st year to do so.

♥ Pixie Fey Jitterbug ♥
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Jitterbug~ Lol that's funny!
I'm liking uni :)! I miss my family sometimes, but I have my close friends here! I like being on my own too!
Ouch that sounds bad!
I hope you get that all sorted out!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Kym -- I have made so many new friends with the freshers... I'm scared i'll forget names lol
I wasn't the only 1st year to resit, I met some other once lectures had started lol
I miss Paul and my family. I want to go home again
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Here, I'll post again. I miss you guys! I was just thinking about how I hadn't talked to some of you in months yesterday and I couldn't sleep (I watched V for Vendetta last night) so I decided to post here.

How are you guys? How's life? I'm okay right now, just tired. I have a cold, but it should (hopefully) clear up soon. Also, it's Thanksgiving this weekend, so I'm not sure whether to be excited about all the food or to be scared about how much food I'm going to eat. It's all SO GOOD.

If you guys want to keep in touch with me when I don't post, I'm usually on facebook and almost always on tumblr. Come join me and Alexa!

Talk to you all soon.

~ Hanni 'The Pet' Nod ~

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)