Name the Movie from the Quote

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Name the Movie from the Quote

Post by VolturiGirl »

JenTheWriter wrote:What's wrong with you?! What you screaming for?! Every five minutes there's a bomb or somethin'! I'm leavin'! Bzzzzt!
That's from The Fifth Element....Good Movie!

I wonder if any of you will remember this movie...

I can't believe we left the party so soon. And there was so much wine to spit around the place.
I got upset.
"I got upset." God, you're so stupid. You never leave a party 'til the very very end.
Oh really?
Yeah really.
Well what about Cinderella? Remember what happened with her?
No I don't remember what happened *with her*. I deliberately forgot all about her. She made me puke. I remember the ugly stepsisters, they were great.
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

VolturiGirl wrote:I can't believe we left the party so soon. And there was so much wine to spit around the place.
I got upset.
"I got upset." God, you're so stupid. You never leave a party 'til the very very end.
Oh really?
Yeah really.
Well what about Cinderella? Remember what happened with her?
No I don't remember what happened *with her*. I deliberately forgot all about her. She made me puke. I remember the ugly stepsisters, they were great.
Drop Dead Fred

~*~
One of my favorite exchanges ever. lol

"Get out."
"Where will I go?"
"I don't know."
"You don't know or you don't care?"
"Pick one."
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

X-men, between Wolverine and Rogue :)
Oh, she couldn’t see the bird? Everyone else saw it. It’s as big as a freaking ship. Marina? Marina’s looking the other way.

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Oh, she couldn’t see the bird? Everyone else saw it. It’s as big as a freaking ship. Marina? Marina’s looking the other way.

That is from Sinbad.

Next:

Nerve of those Whos. Inviting me down there, on such short notice. Even if I wanted to go, my schedule wouldn't allow it!
(flips his datebook open) 4:00: Wallow in self-pity. 4:30: Stare into the abyss. 5:00: Solve world hunger. Tell no one! 5:30: Jazzercise. 6:30: dinner with me. I can't cancel that again! 7:00: wrestle with my self-loathing... I'm booked! Of course, if I bump the loathing to 9:00, I'll probably still have time to lie in my bed, stare at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness. But what would I wear?!
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

Jestak wrote:Next:

Nerve of those Whos. Inviting me down there, on such short notice. Even if I wanted to go, my schedule wouldn't allow it!
(flips his datebook open) 4:00: Wallow in self-pity. 4:30: Stare into the abyss. 5:00: Solve world hunger. Tell no one! 5:30: Jazzercise. 6:30: dinner with me. I can't cancel that again! 7:00: wrestle with my self-loathing... I'm booked! Of course, if I bump the loathing to 9:00, I'll probably still have time to lie in my bed, stare at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness. But what would I wear?!
How the Grinch Stole Christmas ... by the way, quote was hilarious.

~*~

"Movement."
"What's the position?"
"I can't lock in!"
"Talk to me, Hudson!"
"Uh, multiple signals. They're closing!"
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

"Movement."
"What's the position?"
"I can't lock in!"
"Talk to me, Hudson!"
"Uh, multiple signals. They're closing!"

That is from Aliens

Next:

All right, fellas... let's go and say a prayer for a boy who couldn't run as fast as I could.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
Jacobs-girl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jacobs-girl »

"All right, fellas... let's go and say a prayer for a boy who couldn't run as fast as I could"

That is from Angels with Dirty Faces.

"Excuse me. I'm not a cop. I'm from Indianapolis, Indiana and I run a wholesale plumbing supply business. I'm here for a convention."
"Okay, I'm sorry about that. I just got cops on the brain, you know? I can't help it. They've been snooping around the club and they towed my car for unpaid parking tickets."
"You want a nice stereo? Drive your own car"" (Bella, New Moon, ch. 1)

"They’re just cliff diving, Bella. Recreation. La Push doesn’t have a mall, you know" (Jacob, New Moon, ch. 7)
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Jacobs-girl wrote:"Excuse me. I'm not a cop. I'm from Indianapolis, Indiana and I run a wholesale plumbing supply business. I'm here for a convention."
"Okay, I'm sorry about that. I just got cops on the brain, you know? I can't help it. They've been snooping around the club and they towed my car for unpaid parking tickets."
That's from Welcome to the Rileys..... I love that movie...

Next:

Final count, forty-two.
Forty-two? Oh, that's not bad for a pointy-eared elvish princeling. Hmph! I myself am sitting pretty on forty-THREE.
Forty-three.
He was already dead!
He was twitching.
He was *twitching* because he's got my axe EMBEDDED IN HIS NERVOUS SYSTEM!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Final count, forty-two.
Forty-two? Oh, that's not bad for a pointy-eared elvish princeling. Hmph! I myself am sitting pretty on forty-THREE.
Forty-three.
He was already dead!
He was twitching.
He was *twitching* because he's got my axe EMBEDDED IN HIS NERVOUS SYSTEM!

That is from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.

Next:

Imagine a giant cockroach, with unlimited strength, a massive inferiority complex, and a real short temper, is tear-assing around Manhattan island in a brand new Edgar suit. That sound like fun?
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

That's Men in Black!

Another one that's close to my heart at the moment:

You can break the rules plenty when you get to the top, but not when you're trying to get there, and if you're someone like me you can't get there without breaking the rules.