Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BuffytheVampireLover
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Miami during the school year, Boston for the in betweens

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by BuffytheVampireLover »

Haha, I love it when that happens. I'm going to squeal like a little girl when I see the trailer too, though I'm kinda used to elliciting that reaction. For the new Star Trek trailer, I squealed so loud I made everyone around me (keep in mind I was at the Cloverfield midnight premiere aka big nerds) turn and give me the "what a dork!" look. I'm interested to see what the looks will be like for this one, hehe.

mlola: thank you for nailing my pun set up :)
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

Hey Jacob, 'I told you so' has a twin brother; his name is 'shut the hell up'.

singleduetoedward
Learning to Love Green

Post by singleduetoedward »

Jane V wrote:hey, sorry if anybody has already mentioned this but have you guys seen the Twilight spoof trailer? its hilarious!
hahahaha I loved the spoof of the trailer...
'So what, now he wants to kill me?!'
'No, he wants my candy bar!'
ho ho ho goodness. Anyways I've watched the official trailers so many times I think they are permanently embedded into my memory. I can't even imagine how many times I'm going to watch the movie when it comes out on DVD.
My life was an unending, unchanging midnight. It must, by necessity, always be midnight for me. So how was it possible that the sun was rising now, in the middle of my midnight?
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

AliceLauren wrote:I'm pretty sure I've seen those clips about a thousand times :D

You can just watch them over and over again, and never get tired of them. I always say the lines with the actors... it fun. Ha ha.
i know it never gets old to watch the same trailers and clips and stuff from the movie :D it just makes me even more excited for it! i don't think i can wait until november 21st lol
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
BuffytheVampireLover
Location: Miami during the school year, Boston for the in betweens

Post by BuffytheVampireLover »

LMAO!!!! So I just watched the spoof trailer. It was so funny! Very well done.

"He's got unparalleled senses...except for his fashion sense, that's a bit off...and he's lethal."

"Tell him to avenge you! And he still has my Nickelback cd."

"WHO SHUT THAT?!"
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

Hey Jacob, 'I told you so' has a twin brother; his name is 'shut the hell up'.

singleduetoedward
Learning to Love Green

hahahha ha
'You're impossibly fast...and strong'
'You're talking about me right?'
My life was an unending, unchanging midnight. It must, by necessity, always be midnight for me. So how was it possible that the sun was rising now, in the middle of my midnight?
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

haha, yeah my 2 friends told me about that and in perfect unison, they were like "its SO. FUNNY." so of course i had to go watch it. i <3 the "you brought a snack" scene in that :mrgreen:

and also the van scene and Edward's like, "sorry, there was this really hot girl and i got distracted!"
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
singleduetoedward
Learning to Love Green

If anyone has the Fuse channel on TV, they show a full Twilight trailer about 20 min. into the show Fuse Fall Setlist. It's the same as the first trailer online, but it's SO. MUCH. BETTER. to see it on TV.
Miss Cullen

Post by Miss Cullen »

I was just browsing Twilight Source.com and there is a new official twilight poster being released. I love it! I think Bella (kristen stewart) looks beautiful!

http://twilightsource.com/tsgallery/ima ... g_h480.jpg
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

Miss Cullen wrote:I was just browsing Twilight Source.com and there is a new official twilight poster being released. I love it! I think Bella (kristen stewart) looks beautiful!

http://twilightsource.com/tsgallery/ima ... g_h480.jpg
OH MY CULLEN! lol, that picture is soooo cool! i love it! edward (robert) actually looks like a... VAMPIRE!
lol
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
bellaaa
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bellaaa »

maybe i missed this piece of info.. but where can i find that spoof trailer? i always see references to it but i've never caught it....

oh, and LOVE the new posters.. edward finally looks pale enough! :D
look after my heart... i've left it with you