HELLO! and also too, HELP!

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sarahniamh
Settled in Forks

HELLO! and also too, HELP!

Post by sarahniamh »

Hello, i am Sarahniamh (sarah neeve), i chose this name because i go by this in pretty much every internet world ever.

i live in northern florida, woot woot, and i am 17 years old

my favorite character would be jacob and i am team jacob for the movie and edward for the book.

i dont really have a favorite minor character but if i were forced to choose it would be charlie

ok, there is something really important to me and i know that alot of you may not want to hear it. but i know that (from reading your posts) you are extremely intellegent people and will understand the situation.

I have been volunteering at a wolf sanctuary since i was 15 and it has become a part of my life. i go every sunday to interact and care for wolves that have been abused in homes they were never supposed to be in. we have ones that have been shot, starved, malnourished, beaten, neglected, left outside on a chain for years in FL weather! we provide a place for them to live out the rest of their lives with people who love them. there is one little guy, Zac who came in (as a full adult) weighing 40 lbs and with heartworms. he is almost fully recovered now, and the worms are almost gone. Jordan was shot and used for breeding, all his pups were taken away from him so he is very protective and fatherly to the rescued pups we give to him to foster now. there are currently around 50 wolves living at Big Oak Wolf Sanctuary and each one has a similar story. and there are many others that we did all we could for, but their injuries from past owners were so great that they didnt make it as long as they could have. i know that wolves should never be in Fl, thats why we exist, to save them from the nutcases who try to own them in FL. some people are crazy, and if they dont know how to properly take care of a wolf like any educated person could figure out, the wolves end up with us. i am sorry for going on a rant but if you want to know me then you have to know the 1 thing i care about more than reading! lol.

ok, i will rap this up, there is so much more i could tell you, the feeling in my tummy when they all howl at my entry to the property, the first time i bottle fed a pup, and the understanding in their eyes; the hurt. but here is the website agian www.bigoakwolfsanctuary.org . i am not asking for money, this is not a sham, all i want is for you to look at the site, god, im crying now. they bassically have a month left before things all go downhill fast. please help, and moderators, please let this be posted, you can kick me off as long as you let this post! please, this is a part of me as much as my beating heart!
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: HELLO! and also too, HELP!

Post by Tornado »

Hi, and welcome, Sarah. I hope things go well for you with the wolves. Good on you for being involved. I will see what I can to do help.
sarahniamh
Settled in Forks

Post by sarahniamh »

thank you! :) its nice to meet you too! and anything you can do is more than appreciated!
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Hi, and welcome to the forum. :wave: Glad to have you join us.

Like everyone these days, I'm feeling the tough times economically, but I'll check out the wolf sanctuary website.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hello and welcome to the Twilight Lexicon!

I’m Openhome, and I’m one of the moderators around here.

We are so pleased you have chosen to join us! The Lex is a large site and can be very confusing at first. To help you navigate through the threads better, please be sure to check out the Welcome Forum and take a look at the threads there. You can begin at the Before You Start Posting thread. This topic contains a wealth of information on how to use our boards.

If you have any questions about posting here, there are three forums set up for you. Newborn in Seattle has a long list of helpful hints and FAQ’s. If you have technical difficulties, go to For the Accident Prone. The site’s rules and policies are found in the Don’t Irritate the Volturi thread. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with them!

If you have any other questions, you can contact any of the moderators by sending them a Private Message (PM). Moderators’ names appear in green. You can also go to the Communing with the Pack forum to ask questions or give us feedback.

See you around the boards!
Openhome