Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

The Reign
has been corrected (I hope it's all right!) finalised and the ebook produced and sent to Amazon. I still have to do the Apple version. I will be doing that on Wednesday. Their form always takes forever to fill out and I have about seven other ebooks to do at the same time. It will probably take all morning just to get the forms for all of them done. I was busy for Rochelle yesterday. I'm even busier today with a lot of running around to do and trying to find some more time to do that boring editing job. I've done seven hours' work on it I'm not even halfway through yet. :(

Sarah - yes, it is a cool way to worship God. We do it every so often in our church. I'm glad you had a reasonably quiet weekend. They can really help to recharge batteries.

Susan - yes, I am a bit excited and nervous! It helps that I think The Reign is pretty good. I think it's the best of the three, actually. WiFi sensitivity is when a person can't stand being near a device that has WiFi, as in, a remote internet connection, like a router or a smart phone. This lady has trouble using the internet or a phone because it makes her head ache. She can tell when you've got your phone on too. We all turned our phones off for the time we were there.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Today at first wasn't as successful was I had hoped. My brother and I misread something on the letter we got from JFS, so we have to go this morning and try again.

But at least it was nice out today and I spent sometime outside. Only downside is that our yard is wet and nasty with mud and standing water. It'll be warmer tomorrow, but it's also supposed to rain.

I'm also $29 richer after I got my state tax refund back, and I should be getting my Social Security money too this morning. That means that I'll be on a bit of a buying spree today after we get out of JFS.

Hopefully we can get something out of our across town trip today, unlike yesterday where we only got two pizzas and two bottles of Pepsi, which wasn't all that bad, but we only normally would've traveled half the distance to get that ;)

Also, for some interesting technology, if you're bored, type in "Audi LaserLight" in your search box. The new Audi R18 e-tron quattro has that technology on it, and it should be on Audi and BMW road cars within a year.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I did do the JFS stuff today, and I should be getting $55 dollars in benefits ($110 if you count that it'll include back pay from March).

I also got some groceries today, and because I did a few things before I went to the JFS stuff, today is pretty much free now. I'll probably be taking a nap soon, and then I'll work on fan fic and do a few other things later tonight.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I'm off to work for Rochelle again today. Hopefully, I'll get all those ebooks finished and uploaded. The Reign isn't up on Amazon just yet, but hopefully it will be up soon. I hope we don't have any trouble with the ebook. We had a bit of trouble with the one for The Crown. It wouldn't go up at first. I hope that doesn't happen this time.
Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Today was a pretty good day. I had to take MM to the doctor because he's been complaining about a stomach ache again and he cried in his sleep all night last night, but the doctor checked him out and said he thinks it's probably his large intestine and to make sure he's getting enough fluids, fiber, and to avoid stress. So I explained that the stress thing is really hard for us because of his character with all the anxiety and emotions, and the doctor gave us a referral for a child psychologist. FINALLY. So I'm looking forward to some help with that. And then we went to swimming lessons and the teacher said that the next swimming test is in May, so the kids will stream through then and he said that MM is doing really well and will get to go on to the final practice pool. Considering he's only been in swimming lessons there now for just under 5 months, I'd say he'll be done with his A and B diplomas this year! I will be so glad to be done with swimming lessons!

Lynne, I'm sure you are right about The Reign being the best one. I look forward to writing reviews that say just that! I hope everything goes up alright!!
Wow...I've never heard of WiFi sensitivity, but it must be hard to go ANYWHERE these days. I think pretty much everyone I know with the exception of my in-laws and ourselves has a smartphone. When you said it caused a headache, I admit it made me think of Alice in BD.
Signature artwork by TammyAZ
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I still haven't gotten my federal tax refund yet, but I still have quite a bit of money, and the mouse trap that I got yesterday worked. Unfortunately, my brother had to fight one of our cats to be able to throw away the mouse.

I have an appointment (finally) for my anxiety stuff tomorrow afternoon, then I'll be going to Walmart and maybe in the morning before that I'll be trying Taco Bell's breakfast stuff. Also, I'll be trying to get some Little Ceasar's deep dish pizza tomorrow after the appointment, too.

I also ran into a friend from school yesterday when I had to pick up some bank statements. I'll be trying to talk to her and stuff soon.

I plan on working on a PC game later and working on some fan fic later on today/tonight, but aside from that, I don't have a crap load of stuff planned right now aside from what I'll be doing tomorrow.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Today I have to do some more editing on that boring job, go to swimming with Little Man's class, go to his Easter Bonnet Parade and do a tonne of cleaning. *sigh* And school holidays start at the end of this week so next week's going to be a right off as far a getting anything I need to get done.

Susan - I'm glad you've finally got a referral to a psychiatrist for MM. Hopefully he/she will be able to help. Yes, it is hard for my friend to go anywhere. It causes her a lot of problems. Yes, I'm hoping the response to The Reign will be the best of the three!
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey everyone!

I can't believe it's Wednesday already! I feel like the weeks are going by super quick but that's not too surprising..Wednesdays are my longest days-about 9.5/10 hours by the time we're done driving to and around all the clients houses and there's always a big sigh of relief once they're done!

The series finale of How I Met Your Mother was Monday night and since I've been watching since Season 3, the ending definitely surprised me, plus it's always sad when a good show ends!

Song-Haha no, it was just my face. My legs got a bit red as well but not nearly as bad. The place I went to had a lot fancier tanning beds than I'm used to and had special ones just for my face. Apparently they worked too well! I just wanted a base tan for Hawaii haha.

Hopefully the counselor can help MM! That's good you got the referral..hope he feels better soon!

Lynne-how much more on the editing job you have? How long are LM's spring holidays for?
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I don't really know what I'll be doing this morning, but right now I don't really feel very good. I have that appointment today, and right now I'm trying to get some stuff looked up online, and hopefully my brother will get up fairly soon, because I feel like I need to lay down soon.

Hopefully I'll be feeling better before the appointment. Also after that, I have to do some more shopping at Walmart and such, and hopefully I'll be able to eat this pizza I want when I get it later on.

I also slept in last night. I was awake almost from 5:00 yesterday until about 11:00 last night, so I didn't get to work on fan fic or anything like that yet. Hopefully tonight I'll be able to get some of that stuff done.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

It's the last day of school before holidays. Little Man has a big event called the Little Day In at school today, which is basically a fun day. They also have cross country, so I need to go up for that. Unfortunately, it's also the morning I work for our business and being both end of month and end of quarter, I need to finalise accounts for the month, send out the statements, do our quarterly GST tax statement and our superannuation payments. It's also pay day, so I'm going to be a little busy. Then I have to try and spend some more time on that editing job. I am nearly two-thirds of the way through it now. Rochelle has also sent me a previous editing job she gave me which the author has fixed up and I need to check it to see how she's done. Rochelle says there's no hurry, but that doesn't ease the pressure.

Sarah - yes, the whole year's going quickly, isn't it? It's already April! School holidays are for two weeks.