Ugly Betty the TV Show

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Ugly Betty the TV Show

Post by Nena »

Discuss everything about the TV show Ugly Betty.
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Ugly Betty the TV Show

Post by *Bloodlust* »

Betty NEEDS to hurry up and get to know her hottie neighbor, Jesse!! It's about time for a new love interest ;)!

....though if push comes to shove, her and Daniel would be wonderful together :D . A girl can dream!
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
CastMeNotAway
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by CastMeNotAway »

^^^ LoL I keep flip-flopping on the whole "Betty/Daniel" thing... one day I want it to happen, the next day I'm like "Um... no." LoL I'm excited to see if anything ever happens between those two!

I LOVE this show. It is my favorite ever. It's so funny and cute and heartwarming... what's not to love? It's got so much drama going on, but they always off-set it with the perfect amount of humor for a wonderful balance!

I'm kind of upset that Gio AND Henry both went bye-bye so quickly... I wonder how things will turn out with this Jesse guy... ;)
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

I'm not sure how I feel about Jesse yet..He is cute..I really wish more would have happened between Betty and Gio though.
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

G-Faerie08 wrote:..I really wish more would have happened between Betty and Gio though.
Very true. It was pretty sad to see all of that just go away...especially for poor Gio. He was so cute, and such a sweetheart.

CastMeNotAway! Haha I know what you mean! Most of the time I'm such a Betty/Daniel shipper, but then other times it seems so impossible. But who knows?
CastMeNotAway

Post by CastMeNotAway »

Um... my reaction to the last five minutes or so of tonight's episode:

:| :shock: :o :( :?

Can't wait for the next episode! Will Daniel find out the truth? What will happen to Alexis? Does Gio really hate Betty? Is it possible for Freddy Rodriguez to REALLY be that hott?
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

*Bloodlust* wrote:
G-Faerie08 wrote:..I really wish more would have happened between Betty and Gio though.
Very true. It was pretty sad to see all of that just go away...especially for poor Gio. He was so cute, and such a sweetheart.

CastMeNotAway! Haha I know what you mean! Most of the time I'm such a Betty/Daniel shipper, but then other times it seems so impossible. But who knows?
Hey. Is that Sylar on your avatar?

There are times where I am also like, "Oh man Daniel and Betty should hook up!!!"

*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

G-Faerie08, it is TOTALLY Sylar in my avie!!

And seriously about Gio!! It's so sad that he's going to hate Betty, but I kind of don't blame him, and you said it CMNA!! Freddy looks BEAUTIFUL! ;)
singleduetoedward
Learning to Love Green

Post by singleduetoedward »

Ugly Betty is the American version of a telenovela Betty La Fea, and in the end of the telenovela Betty and Daniel end up together so I'm guessing they will on the American version. I mean, doesn't that seem where it's been leading the whole time? But in the meantime, this new Jesse guy is really cute AND plays guitar...AND returned her umbrella lol.
My life was an unending, unchanging midnight. It must, by necessity, always be midnight for me. So how was it possible that the sun was rising now, in the middle of my midnight?
CastMeNotAway

Post by CastMeNotAway »

Ahhh! SO much drama in this episode!

Glad Gio was back... I hope we'll be seeing more of him! I got really teary when he told Betty that she broke his heart :cry: I know that they're "just friends" for now, but I will forever hold on to the hope that she may take him back one day (the question is, would he go for it? I'm not sure at this point)

Gio, if all else fails, I'm single!!!! ;)

HOORAY for Hilda! I'm sorry that she's so heartbroken, but it was really for the best!

Bye-bye Rebecca Romijn! Go have your cute little babies, then COME BACK! I <3 Alexis! I know she won't be a regular character anymore, but I'm hoping she'll be back in the future!

And Daniel... poor, poor Daniel... will anything ever go right for him??