Dating Thread

samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Dating Thread

Post by samajama »

Georgina: That's, er, odd. I hope he isn't under some weird misconception that you're dating :?

Christine: I love reading your posts. They're so amusing :] And I'm confused because I have so much on my mind, and I'm not sure what I'm feeling.

Lauren: Maybe you like Trsitan? :roll:

Still no real update. Sorry, folks.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Conzoni al vento

Post by Conzoni al vento »

I think i hve ome strange attraction to who ican't have. Not just Lu but for the past weeks i met his friend, Josh, and everytime i see him i get all excited. It's strange. I'm so not supposed to even think about it because he goes out with some girl that i know. He claims he hates her and is "only in it for the sex" (which i got out of him that he hasn't had yet)> he's attractive, fun, but also a total horny teenage guy who bites(literally bit her in a sexual way) but whats more is that i kinda want him. Why do iwant all these bad guys (like Dante from Sex and the City movie) when they are absoulutely no good?

and yes, i should try to get over Lu. I've known that for a year now. way more than a year actually. (DAMN!!! it's been like two years since i've liked him). And i wish Chelsea all the worst in life just because she's a superficial little hoebag. And i hope that when she and Lu go out, she sinks his heart lower than it has ever been and then i wont be around to comfort him. Not like i do, anyway. I do still lovehis mother though. I'm moving soon and then i won't have to see his face everyday and it'll all be as if he never existed (even though in my heart he'll never die. It's just such a long chapter in my life that i'll never forget). Wow this sounds like a goodbye letter.

And no, he never gave me a response (considering he's spoken to me ONCE since monday morning when i asked him) I can't stop talkinga bout him though. It's like wordvomit. EW. I have to force him out of my mind this time- i really do. And not let it back in so easily. I don't think i can do it. i honestly don't.
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

AxL: wow. That’s messed up. And on your birthday! Sounds to me like she’s not the greatest person and you should just let it go. She just wants you to get upset over her, and it’ll drive her crazy if you don’t. oh, btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :D (instead of thinking about it like: “oh, my gf broke up with me on my bday”, think about it like: “I finally got rid of that witch! Best bday present ever!” :) )

Marie: Since Andrew likes you, it probably was your best bet to turn him down. You don’t want to have him chasing after you when you are trying to get things going with Eli.

x_mystical_dreams: ohkay, so Bob the Builder has some issues. First off, I’d try to explain to him (very slowly so he can understand ;) ) that the two of you aren’t dating. If that doesn’t work, I’d go with ignoring him completely (it shouldn’t be too hard if you mostly talk online) about Mouth-like man: you can just say to him that you don’t want to start a relationship with someone you never get to see. Simple as that :)

Holden: I’m not so sure that going back to Elke is the right choice after everything she’s done to you. But, if you are going to go ahead, regardless, its important that you know what you’re getting in to and not to “fall under her powers”, if you know what I mean…

Sam: what are you so confused about that makes you hit trash cans? And I know what you mean about the optometrist (I’ve had glasses/contacts since I was in the first grade), but Ive never really freaked out about it (I’m a pretty calm person :P )

Ruby: since you never get to see Logan except with you’re with a group, why don’t you start texting or calling him? That way you can have a private conversation and it might jumpstart a relationship…

Lena: Chelsea is annoying me. Lots. And other than him not answering your questions, are you and Lu back to normal now?

LSMC: ahh, james sounds so much more normal. Every time I would read Coomer I would wonder where in the world his mother came up with that! Haha! and sorry that he’s all over you again…when will that kid learn? And joey’s british? He gets extra points for that in my book! ;) lol

wildroses: well, obviously, your just not over him. It will take some time before he’s not dominating your mind. It’s not anything to stress over just yet. :) (btw, is he an ex or a crush?)

Tiffi: So, ishmeal ;) how have you scared newbies off before?
Last edited by Layla_Hale on Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

AWW Lena. <3 I want to find you a knight in shining armour to put Lu to shame. :[ He was being a butt for not talking to you. JEEZ. He should be flattered! Jumping for joy! Giggling with glee! He's reacting all wrong. :x But you know...you can do a LOT better. You deserve a guy who will give you the time of day. Not someone that you have to chase down. What's his problem? I want to smack him. I'm feeling violent after my kickboxing class, sorry. :lol:

Ruby...I think you should talk to Logan. Really! You're so sad with the way things are right now, and you want more. And honestly, if the age difference doesn't bother you, and it doesn't bother him, you need to do something about it soon. I think you'll be happier once you clear the air, Love. :mrgreen:

Christine
! <3 Dahling! Joey makes me laugh. Haha...WOW. Way too bad about Coomer. Couldn't his ex have figured that out like...2 days before this? :roll: Girls like that bug me. XD I'm super excited for you to tell Andy too...someone should tape your performance and put it on YouTube and then us Dating thread girls can watch it and be like THIS IS THE PART WHERE CHRISTINE TOLD ANDY. :lol:

Layla! Thanks for being a dear and commenting on everyone like you do! <33 I agree with all of your advice...especially Holden and Ruby. Holden should be CAREFUL. And Ruby should be daring. ;]]

Aw, Lauren. You totally like Tristan. Ugh. Is there anything more annoying than when girls throw themselves at the guy you like? I think not. I remember wanting to rip Sarah's designer bag off her shoulder in a fit of rage. :lol: You just have to realize that these girls are WAY obnoxious and if any guy is actually ATTRACTED to that kind of desperate behavior, he's a loser. :D What do you feel like doing about Tristan?

My update:
Lena, I know, right? A month seems like a really long time. But Eli is going to *try* to get ungrounded in two weeks; he just doesn't know if he can. But basically since he won't be ungrounded for a month, he wants to use his time in captivity to think things over. I'm just being cautious. I'm trying not to think about him TOO romantically or get my hopes up. I want to keep the friendship in tact, because he's an awesome friend, and I don't want to lose that just because he may not want a relationship with me. :roll: So we'll see. We talked about how we want to travel because we don't want to die and not see the rest of the world. :lol: And then we talked about how white tigers are our favorite animals and we need to find a zoo that has one and go on a road trip. We talked about where he thinks he's going to be in 20 years. He wants to leave society for a year and come back with an awesome beard, like Castaway. :roll: And then we talked about relationships. We agree on pretty much everything. How teenagers rush to label their relationships and that usually dooms them. And how people move too fast and that hurts people. And how his last two relationships failed because Mandy and Britney were different than what he thought (duh, he knew Britney for about a week). And he thinks that is where it went wrong. (Woohoo for knowing Eli really well!!! Haha). But again...not getting my hopes up.

*Aw I used too many smilies hahaha
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Lena: I'm so beating up Chelsea and Lu for you ;]

Layla: Like I said to Christine, just a ton is on my mind and I'm not quite sure how I feel about all of it. I was trying to take my mind off of running, so I decided, Hey I'll think about all this crap... Haha. It worked quite well, actually. I mean, sure, it wasn't too smart for my mental health, but it distracted me from running. So much so that I eventually hit that trash can. It was funny, but I scraped my knee :(

I guess that's my "update"^ :lol:

edit:
StupidxLamb wrote:*Aw I used too many smilies hahaha
:lol: I do that alllll the time ;]
Last edited by samajama on Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
holdencaulfield
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by holdencaulfield »

StupidxLamb: Well I hope that things go well for you and Eli. I think that you are probably making a good choice to take things slow at the moment. I do sort of agree that I shouldn't even be trying this, because I have noticed that I am too in love with her. I have been yearning for her all day, and it's honestly been really pathetic. It's like I'm some love sick puppy. I'm kind of thinking that I made a bad choice, but I think that I will just play it by ear and see what happens. I really don't want to get too involved with her if she is just going to be mean to me again.

Layla_Hale: Yea I am going to try my best to completely not be gaga over her. Which is hard for me. And it's going to be even harder for me to resist kissing her, because she wants me to, and I don't and well I don't have a ton of will power around her. But I'm trying.

Conzoni al vento: I do have to say that you should give up on Lu, he sounds like just a typical guy that really isn't very nice at all. Same with this other guy. But then again I should probably get away from Elke as fast as possible as well. But sometimes we don't always do the right things, you know?

wildroses: Thanks, I'm glad you liked my story. Well I'm sorry that some other girls were flirting with Tristen, I know that that is never an entertaining thing. It sounds like you really like him, do you?

lovemesomecullensss: I know I was doing well wasn't I? Thank you though, I really don't want to get too invested in this either. It has the habit of wearing me out, and I really don't want that to happen again. I will think about what you have to say. I really will. I'm trying to figure this out though mostly on my own. Maybe I will learn something. I've learned a bunch, but it's going to take her a long time to get my trust back. Please be careful at the party. I worry about you in an environment like that. Please for me?
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

Marie: aw, thanks! i try to be helpful! :D

Sam: ok, so yeah, it does sounds funny :lol: but thinking about other stuff does help with what your doing. yesterday when i did my twilight presentation, while i was reading my speech i was thinking about all sorts of stuff ("oh look its raining outside...why is my teacher looking at me like that") and i don't get nervous and i read out loud really well when i do that, i don't stumble over my words or read too fast :mrgreen:

Holden: if your going to go back to her, don't suddenly be her boyfriend, maybe you need to just take it slow first and start off as friends again.

Lena: (i hadn't read your earlier post) Lu, what a boozer. his friend might be the better option, but you might need to be careful with him....

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

Lena: you do like bad boys don't you? 8-) I know its hard to get over someone you've liked for so long, i really do, i'm in the same boat. One moment you think you're over them, and then you see them and all those feelings rush right back it. It's hard.

Marie: It really sounds like you and Eli are getting to know each other well. I think thats best. Become really good friends before starting a relationship, you guys really do seem great for each other though ;)

*sigh* To all my Tristan questions, i've liked him for a long time. And when i say a long time, i mean a longg time. Too long. And i've been trying to get over him, and i was almost there. I don't see him too much this year, because we don't have any classes together or anything. But when i do see him its like i never got over him at all. It's confusing. :roll:
randomness bum<3
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

wildroses wrote:
Marie: It really sounds like you and Eli are getting to know each other well. I think thats best. Become really good friends before starting a relationship, you guys really do seem great for each other though ;)

*sigh* To all my Tristan questions, i've liked him for a long time. And when i say a long time, i mean a longg time. Too long. And i've been trying to get over him, and i was almost there. I don't see him too much this year, because we don't have any classes together or anything. But when i do see him its like i never got over him at all. It's confusing. :roll:
Aw, babe, that's no fun. :[ I'm sorry the sight of him brings back so many feelings. Grrr. Maybe you should try making a conscious effort to think of him differently? Or...if you want to be risky...you could do something about your feelings for him? Or is this not something that you can really address with him? :[

Oh I know, right? I'm glad Eli and I are good friends. We've known each other since I was a Freshman, so for over two years now. We were great friends for the first half of my Freshman year (when we both liked eachother, incidentally...I thought I "loved" him. Haha. First big crush), and then when he started dating Sarah (gag), we lost touch. :[ I was sad about that for about 8 months. Haha. Then late sophomore year, we became friends again. And over the summer we became GREAT friends. :D And now....GAH. I wish I could control who I like, because Eli would not be my first pick. Lol. But we're so...like two pieces of a puzzle. Oh well. we'll see. :]
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
holdencaulfield
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by holdencaulfield »

StupidxLamb: Well I hope that things go well for you and Eli. I really do, it sounds like if it did, it would be a very meaningful relationship. If we could chose who we liked I think that I would chose to like no one, and be happy without anyone, because I honestly think that right now at least it's more trouble than it's worth.

wildroses: That's how me and Elke are. I thought that I was almost over her, but I really guess not. I think that you should try to take SxL's advice. I think that she gave some good advice.

Layla_Hale: Yes, I have thought about that. And we talked about it briefly. But I need to try and be very careful.