Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
i.heart.twilight&hp
Settled in Forks

Re: The Official Twilight Soundtrack

Post by i.heart.twilight&hp »

Ooo!
I went and dnld a couple of the songs and Eyes on Fire is really pretty.
I don't know where that would go either?
Maybe in the meadow?
-shrugs-
But yeah I agreed with Supermassive Black Hole.
I picture it with the Cullens walking somewhere and sticking out amongst the crowd.
It'll be a good soundtrack and I'd love to hear the score too.

Clair de Lune is a magnificent piece. If you want it on the soundtrack then burn the cd with Clair de Lune too. or put it on your iPod and just have the album be Twilight.
=D
That's what I'm doing.
I can spell love with two words: ♥Edward Cullen♥ {Major OCD}
Cause only a vampire can love you forever, right?
~Another dazzled Mrs. Cullen - Cause family is about more than just blood.
NKistheshiz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by NKistheshiz »

The soundtrack is going to be awesome. I love Paramore. I think they should have added Hawthorne Height's new song "Rescue Me." It's like Bella and Edward's song! At least I think it is.
Inquisitive and thoughtful,
she was the challenge he'd been waiting for;
a reminder that creativity runs deep like secrets.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

NKistheshiz wrote:The soundtrack is going to be awesome. I love Paramore. I think they should have added Hawthorne Height's new song "Rescue Me." It's like Bella and Edward's song! At least I think it is.

wow....i just listened to that song and might i say it's amazing....*shiver* but would probably fit New Moon more in my opinion
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Love
Settled in Forks

Post by Love »

I am a big fan of paramore, so I was shocked when I heard that they are going to be on the twilight soundtrack. Two of my favorite things in one? How awesome is that.

I love all the songs on the soundtrack!
Now I can't wait to get it so it can play in constant rotation on my ipod. :D

I wonder what Rob's song is going to sound like? Is that available to listen to yet? Does anyone know?
His arms wrapped around me, holding me against him, summer and winter.
It felt like every nerve ending in my body was a live wire.
NKistheshiz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by NKistheshiz »

mlola619 wrote:
NKistheshiz wrote:The soundtrack is going to be awesome. I love Paramore. I think they should have added Hawthorne Height's new song "Rescue Me." It's like Bella and Edward's song! At least I think it is.

wow....i just listened to that song and might i say it's amazing....*shiver* but would probably fit New Moon more in my opinion
I'm like obsessed with that song, but you're right. It would fit New Moon better.
Inquisitive and thoughtful,
she was the challenge he'd been waiting for;
a reminder that creativity runs deep like secrets.
BEDhead
Settled in Forks

Post by BEDhead »

NKistheshiz wrote:
mlola619 wrote:

I'm like obsessed with that song, but you're right. It would fit New Moon better.

NO! Stop ruining my plans to get Say Anything- Alive with the Glory of Love in New Moon!
Yes, im making plans for the next movie. Im bad*** like that.
Roy:Even if that were true,it's just not in their nature to learn how to use a ladder.They have wings.When a moth thinks about traveling vertically upwards, a ladder is just the last thing they would think of."
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

BEDhead wrote:NO! Stop ruining my plans to get Say Anything- Alive with the Glory of Love in New Moon!
Yes, im making plans for the next movie. Im bad*** like that.
oh my god! i was going to suggest that song a million years ago but i didn't think anyone would have heard of it! yes! i always think of edward and bella when i hear that song...but i would probably put it in breaking dawn, not new moon. muwhaha.

i should probably post this on the other soundtrack thread. oh well.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

I really like the soundtrack! "Leave Out the Rest" is my favorite so far.

I posted this on the official trailer thread, but I suppose it goes here, too. Is the music during the trailer part of the movie, or is it just some generic mood music? Does anyone know/have you heard anything? I really like it- it's got that eerie feeling to it! I read in an interview that Rob's "Never Think" is music played throughout the movie, so I assume it's not a vocal score, but instrumental... can't wait to hear that!

I am definitely getting this on Nov. 4-- hmm, whether or not I'll listen to it before the movie comes out is debatable, though. Like others have said, I want the Lullaby to be a surprise. I want the experience of hearing it for the first time when Edward plays it for Bella!!!
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

I want to know what the song is that plays during the new trailer. I agree with you BlueStarlight, it has the right feel to it. I know that I am going to go buy the soundtrack on the 4th. I just don't know if I will be able not to listen to the lullaby. Guess you could say its like how Bella's blood tempted Edward. To know I have it and not listen to it would be killer. Time will tell... :lol:
BuffytheVampireLover
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Miami during the school year, Boston for the in betweens

Post by BuffytheVampireLover »

I agree, if anyone knows the song playing at the start of the new trailer, let me know. I LOVE it, it gives the movie such a mysterious and foreboding feeling. Plus, that and what songs I've heard of the soundtrack, they're all very dark. I LOVE that, I feel like it's going to keep the movie from being viewed as too teen movie esq. I've never heard of alot of the songs, something that's always exciting for me. I'm DYING to hear Rob's music. I hope they'll eventually release an extended soundtrack with more of his music, maybe his version of the lullaby?
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

Hey Jacob, 'I told you so' has a twin brother; his name is 'shut the hell up'.