EDC, Inc. : Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett

Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Bigger, Better, Stronger Bear Hugs ~ Team Emmett

Post by Pandancer »

I started to love Emmett from the beginning. I can't tell you exactly where, though. His personality reminded me so much of the big brother you want to have, and since I have all sisters, that helped. xD He made me laugh a lot, and I always love the funny characters. Paul Hudson, Shane Collins, Josef Konstan, Peter Bishop, Joanne Baldwin. . .

I think New Moon helped quite a bit. I don't know why, but me and my sister both agreed that we can't help but laugh at the first chapter of New Moon, where it's Bella's birthday and Emmett goes out to get her car ready, and it mentions him laughing. It's just too hard to avoid laughing. =P

Breaking Dawn was definitely great, too. He had some of the best quotes there.. :lol:
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

The birthday chapter/ stereo installing is where I really started to like Emmett as well!
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

First I find a Team Jasper thread, and now a Team Emmett one! :D this is great…I love Emmett!! I’ve always liked him, maybe because I do see him as a strong, huggable, big brother and if I had any siblings, that’s exactly what I would want. I like him from the beginning really, but I guess he became one of my favorites in New Moon when they’re having the family meeting and he keeps wanting to fight with Demetri…haha he’s just so lovable! :mrgreen:

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

What do they call you when you love Edward and Emmett? Greedy? I love Emmett because he is so straight forward. And in the new trailer when he is jumping over the railing he looks like a bear. Alice and Jasper are like graceful and he is like CHARGE. I love that guy. If I can't have Edward I would totally settle for Emmett (not that it would be settling.) Rosalie who?
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

Bronze Haired Girl wrote:
malaz wrote:I love Rose, but when it comes to emmett, she will need to put her hair in a pony. i am calling a catfight.
:lol: Hey, I think we can take her. But we need a plan. I'm getting tired of sneaking in to get him. She's caught on to all my hiding places.
haha. you're right. next time she's with Renesmee -- we'll get emmett alone and the rest will be history shhh...
So, let's get to know the Team. At what point did you fall in love with Emmett? Was it a specific point in one of the books or his personality in general that you liked or was there something else that triggered it?
I've always loved emmett. i started loving him from twilight but yet there wasn't a enough of him in twilight to really grasp much of my attention. the last part of the book i was like 'emmett is halarious. i think he's awesome,"
In new moon, at the party. this quote "you haven't changed at all," Emmett said with mock disappointment. "I expected a perceptible difference, but here you are, red-faced just like always." really just sold me. i started laughing at the 'red faced just like always" part and was like 'woah, emmett is great i love him, why isn't there more of him?" and at the end of new moon he was awesome too. i REALLY started loving him then but i didn't starting obsessing over him only after eclipse came out even though there wasn't much of him in that book either. i don't know, there's just something about him. i love that he is so open, so fun and light-hearted and that he is the most halarious character i've read about *sigh*
and the fact that i started jumping up and down after i read about him telling his backstory to bella exactly after i read twilight.
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

yay!! a team emmett thread!!! *hugs computer*

i have liked emmett from the very beginning. i don't know exactly where, but it seems like i have loved him ever since it first said his name. hes just so fun and loving. i want a big, strong man to hold me, protect me, and to be there when i need a good laugh. :)

emmett is, seriously, like borderline with edward. edward falls in first, but emmett comes in an EXTREMELY close second. like i don't even think you could call it second. its like the whole team switzerland thing, but for me its between edward and emmett. just don't make me choose!!! :D
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

urcoolcarrie -- hey, is the offical TEAM: Emmett motto?
I love it <33

i think we should come up with a bunch of mottos. i would so put them in my siggy.
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

haha. its not official, i just had to put it in my siggy. :)

but yes, lets think of some team emmett mottos. any ideas?
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

heres the pic I was talking about in my other post.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2whgmx4.jpg
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

edward x lover! i love that pic! emmett seems so .. bear-ish in it! haha..kellan is such a great emmett! (alice kinda looks like a ninja in that pic, too - haha)

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia