Cliff Diving

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Re: Cliff Diving

Post by Venecettia »

I have never seen someone do it, I I am afraid of heights, so I probably won't. For some odd reason I am very cautious.
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

I've done it a couple of times. It took me 20 minutes at least to work up the courage to actually get to the edge of the cliff. It took some serious taunting by my best friend to get me to actually do it. In the time it took me to jump the first time, he'd done it at least 4 times!

It was one of the scariest things i've ever done and it was painful. If it weren't for my serious fear of heights and vertigo i'd do it again.
bittenbyEdwardCullen
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by bittenbyEdwardCullen »

Venecettia wrote:I have never seen someone do it, I I am afraid of heights, so I probably won't. For some odd reason I am very cautious.
Yeah, neither have I but I am seriously afraid of heights so I would never do it. I've had nightmares about having to go over cliffs and they weren't too pretty. Plus I can't swim so it wouldn't end well either way.
vegasn8ive
Learning to Love Green

Post by vegasn8ive »

I've seen cliff diving. It looks so beautiful and graceful to me. I imagine the thrill is wonderful. There was a time when I seriously considered sky diving. I probably would have tried cliff diving at that time. Then something happened. I had a child. And now, there is now way you'll get me anywhere near situations like that. It's like a switch was flipped. Now I don't even enjoy rollercoasters anymore. :lol:
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

No, I would't do it. I'm terrified of heights. loll
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

Pshhh. Are you kidding?! I would so do that!!!

I'm kinda scared of heights, but still. I would do it. I would just picture Jacob next to me. :D

I want to Cliff Dive so badly. I can't even imagine the free feeling. Sigh.

ha ha.
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I have cliff dived once. I was in hawill with 3 girl friends, we met a local who we felt didn't want to kill or rape us, made friends and he took us on a tour around the city.

He took us to this amazing place where people were jumpinf off a 40 foot cliff.

Of cousre my fiends Gina and Heidi wre like "Hell no" then we see that everyone is doing it, no one is hitting the cliff, no one is dying, no one is hitting rocks below. So after about an hour of swiming below and watching... we decide to go...

We climb up... Gina and Me...
The longer you try and talk youeself into it the scarier it gets. It is always scary. Scary. Scary. Scary.

We decide 1...2...3...

I jumped. That &*(^$#$*^%)^ friend of mine did not - the big fat chicken!

I did not dive... I curled up in a ball.. cannon ball... not a good plan from 40 feet up. The pre jump was scary - the jump was not scary... hitting the water hurt like you CAN NOT imagine!!!! When i went under... I was a little worried about getting back up - but it wasn't an issue.

That is it. 1st and last time. The older I get, the less willing I am willing to do scary things.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

I'm a little afraid of heights but I love to do stuff like that. I guess it's the adrenaline but I would love to be able to cliff dive. Or if anyones seen Chasing Liberty were they bungy into the water...I've always thought that looked like so much fun!
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
elstardust
Wandering Through Town

Post by elstardust »

I was in La Push and I saw no cliff diving. I also didn't see Bella or Jacob. :cry:

I almost went cliff diving in the Caribbean, but then I backed out. I don't really like heights.
"The Forbidden Fruit is always the sweetest."
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

My parents took me to Forks over the summer and I went cliff-diving. It was the scariest thing ever but I would do it again in a heart beat.
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3