What's Your OCD?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: What's Your OCD?

Post by rain.on.me »

i always eat the food on my plate in a specific order-and I dont even realize i'm doing it most of the time.
first, i start out by eating half of the vegetables
second, i move on to the starches
third, i go back to the remaining vegetables
and last, i eat the meat, because i dont like meat

i dunno, theres more. i dont have any cool OCDs like most of the people on here do... :(
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

I thought of some other OCD's that I have:

- My bed has to be made before I can sleep in it. It can be unmade all day, but I have to remake it before I actually go to sleep.
-When I unload the dishwasher the top shelf must be done first, then the bottom, then the silverware, and if the knives are pointing up in the silverware basket I can't unload them because I have a huge fear of cutting myself.
-My shirts have to be arranged according to style, and my jeans have to be arranged according to style and color shade.
- When I burn CD's the songs have to be alphabetical, either by song name or artist name.
- If I wrap a present the paper has to be PERFECT, otherwise I unwrap it and start over.
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
Valentina
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Valentina »

I put the songs in alphabetical order too, when I burn a CD.

And I put the dishes away in order... plates, bowls, then the cutlery (knives, forks, and spoons), then the other utensils, then the mixing bowls and measuring cups.

I always eat starting with potatoes if I have them, then the meat, then the side (like rice or veggies). And I always wait until I'm completely finished eating before I drink my drink.

My jeans are hung up with the colours on the left, from darkest to lightest, then the greys and blacks are on the right, from darkest to lightest.

I absolutely hate it when people smack their lips, and I hate it when I can hear other people chewing. Some people chew really loud, even when they aren't eating something crunchy. I just think its disgusting. And when I can hear when people are taking a drink and swallowing... Eating is something I prefer to do alone.
singleduetoedward
Learning to Love Green

Post by singleduetoedward »

Valentina wrote:
I absolutely hate it when people smack their lips, and I hate it when I can hear other people chewing. Some people chew really loud, even when they aren't eating something crunchy. I just think its disgusting. And when I can hear when people are taking a drink and swallowing... Eating is something I prefer to do alone.
I HAVE THE SAME EXACT PROBLEM. It just instantly infuriates me. uggh.

I have this really bad habit of counting all the letters in a phrase I hear or read and adding it up and if the number is odd I try to reword it so it will come out even. That is probably like, genuine clinical OCD.
My life was an unending, unchanging midnight. It must, by necessity, always be midnight for me. So how was it possible that the sun was rising now, in the middle of my midnight?
Valentina
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Valentina »

I've never added up letters, but I do count how many times I chew and it has to be the same amount on both sides. Doesn't matter if its an odd number per side cuz it adds up to an even number.
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

oh i figured out another one of mine which i have to do before i race (swimming). on poolside i have to have the middle of my hat lopsided, and have to jump three times and shake my arms out twice before getting on the blocks
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
Edward's_Stalker
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Edward's_Stalker »

i have to organize m skittles by color and eat them starting with my least favorite (yellow) to my favorite (red) i also, never eat blue m&ms. i put them in my blue m&m bag and eat them on special occasions.

mafia tag: come and get me!
YouAreMyLifeNow
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by YouAreMyLifeNow »

Edward's_Stalker wrote:i have to organize m skittles by color and eat them starting with my least favorite (yellow) to my favorite (red) i also, never eat blue m&ms. i put them in my blue m&m bag and eat them on special occasions.

mafia tag: come and get me!
haha, i save all the blue and green m&ms for last and then i eat them one by one, blue first.

I can't say that i found you for mafia tag though because i serched your posts to find it. :oops: I wanted to know where it was before i went to bed.( ya, i know im werid)
:oops:
I know i spell bad
Twi Mafia~Sarina Santoro
Twilight lover: Because sometimes fantasy is better than reality
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

When people mispell Twilight names, especially Emmett's!

(There's two t's in his name, people, NOT one!~)

-Janine
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
Edward's_Stalker
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Edward's_Stalker »

oh i hate that!
i hate it when people get names wrong. like me and my best friend were watching Austen Powers 3 we had to turn it off and finih it the next day. so the next morning my friend says "we were at the part with the Oswald family." i went soooooo spastic right then.