General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now moments

Post by twilight813 »

Jazziscool wrote:OMG! twilight813 you're awesome.

Even though that's my favortie scene in E, I can NEVER get enough of it. Thanks! :D :lol:

Bye the way, didn't that take you forever to type. :lol:

ehh about 5 mins. i was really into it. :lol:
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

twilight813 wrote:ok warning this is going to be long but i think out of all the moments this is the one i want to be in... so bare with me because i think the whole passage has an "OME" affect

""Sorry" he murmured so softly that his voice was part of the darkness. "I didn't mean to wake you"
I tensed, waiting for the fury - both his and mine- but it was only quiet and calm in the darkness of his room. i could almost taste the sweetness of reunion in the air, a separate fragrance from the perfume of his breath; the emptiness when we were apart left its own bitter after taste, something i didn't consciously notice until it was removed. There was no friction in the space between us. the stillness was peaceful- not like the calm before the tempest, but like a clear night untouched be even the dream of a storm. And I didn't care that i was suppose to be angry with him. I didn't care that I was supposed to be angry with everyone. I reached out for him, found his hands in the darkness, and pulled myself closer to him. His arms encircled me, cradling me to his chest. My lips searched, hunting along his throat, to his chin, till i finally found his lips.Edward kissed me softly for a moment, and then he chuckled. " I was all braced for the wrath that was going to put grizzlies to shame, and this is what i get? I should infuriate you more often" " Give me a minute to work up to it" I teased kissing him again.
"Ill wait as long as you want" he whispered against my lips. His fingers knotted my hair. My breath was becoming uneven. "Maybe in the morning".
"Whatever you prefer" "Welcome home" I said while his cold lips pressed under my jaw. "I'm glad you came back" "Thats a very good thing" "Mmm," I agreed, tightening my arms around his neck. His hand curved around my elbow, moving slowly down my arm, across my ribs and over my waist, tracing along my hip and down my leg, around my knee. He paused there, his hand curling around my calf. He pulled my leg up suddenly, hitching it around his hip. I stopped breathing. this wasn't the kind of thing he usually allowed. Despite his cold hands, i felt suddenly warm. His lips moved in the hollow at the base of my throat. "Not to bring on the ire prematurely" he whispered." but do you mind telling me what it is about this bed that you object to?"
Before I could answer , before I could concentrate enough to make sense of his words, he rolled to the side, pulling me on top of him. he held my face in his hands, angling it up so that his mouth could reach my throat. my breathing was too loud- it was almost embarrassing, but i couldn't care quite enough to be ashamed. " The Bed? he asked again " I think its nice"
"Its unnecessary" I managed to gasp
He pulled my face back to his, and my lips shaped themselves around his. Slowly this time, he rolled till he hovered over me. He held himself carefully so that I felt none of his weight, but I could feel the cool marble of his body press against mine. My heart was hammering so loudly that it was hard to hear his quiet laughter. "Thats debatable" he disagreed. "this would be difficult on a couch"
Cold as ice, his tongue lightly traced the shape of my lips. My head was spinning- the air was coming to fast to swallow- Eclipse pgs.185-187

Sorry this a looonnnggggg quote but me explaining it doesnt do it a justice. I can picture everything in my mind and its very steamy... this is the moment i would want to be Bella. WOOT!
I was thinking about the same scene.
And there's also this part in twilight, that makes me hyperventilate.

Edward hadn't moved a fraction of an inch, a carving of Adonis perched on my faded quilt. I smiled, and his lips twitched, the statue coming to life.
His eyes appraised me, taking in the damp hair, the tattered shirt. He raised one eyebrow. "Nice."
I grimaced.
"No, it looks good on you."
"Thanks," I whispered. I went back to his side, sitting cross-legged beside him. I looked at the lines in the wooden floor.
"What was all that for?"
"Charlie thinks I'm sneaking out."
"Oh." He contemplated that. "Why?" As if he couldn't know Charlie's mind much more clearly than I could guess.
"Apparently, I look a little overexcited."
He lifted my chin, examining my face.

"You look very warm, actually."
He bent his face slowly to mine, laying his cool cheek against my skin. I held perfectly still.
"Mmmmmm…" he breathed.
It was very difficult, while he was touching me, to frame a coherent question. It took me a minute of scattered concentration to begin.
"It seems to be… much easier for you, now, to be close to me."
"Does it seem that way to you?" he murmured, his nose gliding to the corner of my jaw. I felt his hand, lighter than a moth's wing, brushing my damp hair back, so that his lips could touch the hollow beneath my ear.
"Much, much easier," I said, trying to exhale.
"Hmm."
"So I was wondering…" I began again, but his fingers were slowly tracing my collarbone, and I lost my train of thought.
"Yes?" he breathed.
"Why is that," my voice shook, embarrassing me, "do you think?"
I felt the tremor of his breath on my neck as he laughed. "Mind over matter."
I pulled back; as I moved, he froze — and I could no longer hear the sound of his breathing.
We stared cautiously at each other for a moment, and then, as his clenched jaw gradually relaxed, his expression became puzzled.
"Did I do something wrong?"
"No — the opposite. You're driving me crazy," I explained.
He considered that briefly, and when he spoke, he sounded pleased. "Really?" A triumphant smile slowly lit his face.
"Would you like a round of applause?" I asked sarcastically.
He grinned.

Edward is such a tease.
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

OME!!! my friend has had my Eclipse for so long (it's my fave book of the series) and I only read it once!!!
Can you tell me why Bella was suppose to be mad at Edward before that scene?? I completely forgot why!
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

Because he thought it was wrong of him to make Alice kidnap her for the weekend.
And he thought Bella was going to be angry for that.
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

*sigh*
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

ana; wrote:Because he thought it was wrong of him to make Alice kidnap her for the weekend.
Thank you!! I forgot.

On the Fire and Ice forum, they list a bunch of Chapters in Eclipse but did they forget a chapter?? I was looking for the last one (maybe) when Bella and Jacob had the conversation in Jake's bedroom when he was hurt.
Someone said that Chapter is called Ethics? But I don't see it in that thread.
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

switzgal wrote:
ana; wrote:Because he thought it was wrong of him to make Alice kidnap her for the weekend.
Thank you!! I forgot.

On the Fire and Ice forum, they list a bunch of Chapters in Eclipse but did they forget a chapter?? I was looking for the last one (maybe) when Bella and Jacob had the conversation in Jake's bedroom when he was hurt.

Its in chapter 8 Temper. Eclipse is my favorite book too!!
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

twilight813 wrote:
switzgal wrote:
Thank you!! I forgot.

Its in chapter 8 Temper. Eclipse is my favorite book too!!
OMG!!! My friend STILL has my Eclipse. No way is she borrowing my BD after she returns it (if ever!!)
So I went to Borders during my lunch break at work and reread the "Monster" chapter. OMFG!!!
I forgot how oozingly HOT that Jacob and Bella kiss was. I was swooning in the aisle at Borders, almost embarrassed because I feel that everyone can tell (of course nobody was in that aisle but still.)
Oh my oh my, that Jacob kiss (since he didn't have to hold back and she didn't either) was the hottest kiss in the series (before BD and she was a vampire).
Twilight_Perfection
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Twilight_Perfection »

pshh... this is like everything... for me. Haha. but I would have to say that would be ALL the romantic times with Edward the most. HAHA!

ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Oh man! There were so many. I can't even remember. She is one lucky girl. I'm going to have to come back when I remember them all. But I love how he is so protective of her. I like in Twilight when she faints because of the finger pricking and he 'comes to her rescue'
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)