EDC, Inc. : Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett

urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Bigger, Better, Stronger Bear Hugs ~ Team Emmett

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Bronze Haired Girl wrote: I have so many, but the most VISUAL one and the one I have the most fun picturing is when Emmett is acting as the jack while Rose is working under his Jeep in Eclipse.

My other favorite isn't something that actually happened, but rather the suggestion in Eclipse that Emmett officiate the wedding. I can just see him standing there trying to be all official, and of course it wouldn't be becasue it's Emmett. Or he would go to the other extreme and it would be the most innuendo laden ceremony in history.

And of course, in BD, the arm wrestling match. As soon as I realized what was coming I laughed out loud. I'm so glad we got that because I had fun, after reading Eclipse, imagining the scene.

I could probably keep going and going and going with the favorite moments until I've listed every Emmett scene from the books. But these are my most favorite moments.
you pretty much said all of what i would have said. those are my favorites too. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Like I said, the 'Woo! Go Gators!' thing pretty much had me rolling. I had to stuff a pillow in my mouth ( Pillow biter -Shot'd- ) to stop myself from waking everyone up. And then picturing Emmett wagging his eyebrows like that.. Oh gosh, that didn't help at all. xD Another one of my favorite parts had to be when Bella mentioned that Emmett wanted to wrestle the Anaconda. =P
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Hey everyone. Just wanted to see if it's okay to be a member of Team Emmett. I just love him, he gives me that warm fuzzy feeling.

So do I need to wait for any okay from someone or can I just jump right in?
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
clariissaa
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by clariissaa »

Yeah! I love Emmett. =D
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

skylarblue wrote:Hey everyone. Just wanted to see if it's okay to be a member of Team Emmett. I just love him, he gives me that warm fuzzy feeling.

Jump right in. The only requirement is a love for Emmett. And yes, that can include a brotherly love. Not my personal preference. I'd rather be demolishing a few houses with him! :D

Did anyone ever come up with a motto? I was thinking about how Team Jasper has "Jasper's Army". We could have "Emmett's demolition crew". But that doesn't include everyone that likes him on a brotherly level. I need some ideas. Since there are two distinct groups of Emmett lovers we could have two names.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

I would demolish houses with Emmett...
Heck, they might catch on fire!
Bwahahaha.
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

Bronze Haired Girl wrote: :lol: That cracked me up!

OK, new question...(feel free to answer the first one if you haven't already)...
What is your favorite Emmett scene?

I have so many, but the most VISUAL one and the one I have the most fun picturing is when Emmett is acting as the jack while Rose is working under his Jeep in Eclipse.

My other favorite isn't something that actually happened, but rather the suggestion in Eclipse that Emmett officiate the wedding. I can just see him standing there trying to be all official, and of course it wouldn't be becasue it's Emmett. Or he would go to the other extreme and it would be the most innuendo laden ceremony in history.

And of course, in BD, the arm wrestling match. As soon as I realized what was coming I laughed out loud. I'm so glad we got that because I had fun, after reading Eclipse, imagining the scene.

I could probably keep going and going and going with the favorite moments until I've listed every Emmett scene from the books. But these are my most favorite moments.
i ABSOLUTELY agree.
The arm wrestling match is a definite favourite. i find emmett incredibly sexy when he's angry. it makes me laugh. and i can just picture his face. haha - even though i've been told he could be fatal.

and him teasing bella "what were you doing lastnight, discussing the national debt?" :lol:
"go gaters, 'bout time some one scored in here" :lol: :lol: :lol:
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Bronze Haired Girl wrote:
skylarblue wrote:Hey everyone. Just wanted to see if it's okay to be a member of Team Emmett. I just love him, he gives me that warm fuzzy feeling.

Jump right in. The only requirement is a love for Emmett. And yes, that can include a brotherly love. Not my personal preference. I'd rather be demolishing a few houses with him! :D

Did anyone ever come up with a motto? I was thinking about how Team Jasper has "Jasper's Army". We could have "Emmett's demolition crew". But that doesn't include everyone that likes him on a brotherly level. I need some ideas. Since there are two distinct groups of Emmett lovers we could have two names.
haha. yes, i would love to break a few houses with him. :)

and yes, i also LOVE the motto. i most definitely think that it sould be the offical one. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

Bronze Haired Girl wrote:
I love that idea for a motto, it's funny and fitting!
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Thanks for the welcome, BHG.

I think the Emmett's Demolition Crew is a great name. I can't see why anyone would want to have a "brotherly sort of love" for him but to each his own but I agree there should be a name for those individuals too.

Let's see, what this old brain can come up with.
1. For the Love of Emmett
2. Team Emmett - Just Grin and Bear It!

Okay, I admit those are really bad but doesn't hurt to thow out ideas.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!