Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Amivera
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Hybrid Vampires

Post by Amivera »

Twilightlover101 wrote:
AliceLauren wrote:yeah. Hybrids live forever. They eventually just stop growing. But that would be cool to see if Nessie and Jacob have kids. I wonder what they will turn out to be...
ohh gross, sorry but i still look at nessie as a baby and come on she's still just a baby
Eee. Me too.
Also, she'll look 18 when she's only about 7. That's probably when Jacob will be all "zOMG, Nessie! Guess what? I, like, IMPRINTED on you!"

And then they'll have headboard-breaking sex, but...
SHE'LL ONLY BE SEVEN! Oh, yeah. Hot Damn. :D

[/obnoxious sarcasm]
Blackwater. <3

potterpuff @ lj
suziecue95
Settled in Forks

Post by suziecue95 »

The hybrids are cool and all, but i wouldnt want to be one... there is like is what 4 of them in existance! id feel all alone. Plus in BD when it talked about nahuel( sorry dont know if thats spelled right) it said he wasnt quite as fast or as graceful as the other vampires, so i just rather be completely kick butt, and not have to worry about anyone... like oh say jane or someone...
BreathelessVampire
Fishing with Charlie

Post by BreathelessVampire »

I think its impossible for Nessie to get pregnant. Like Nahuel said, his sisters couldn't conceive . The venom probably made them infertile.

If Nessie could conceive, woah, I am gonna have a hard time understanding it!
Team Edward. Team Jasper. Team Alice. Team Emmett
Because they are just plain sexy.

Trainee at Emmett's Demolition Crew

Member of Donating Blood To Jasper&Co.
Soubiluv98
Wandering Through Town

Post by Soubiluv98 »

The whole idea of hybrid vampires is just so confusing. I don't know, there's just too many questions, i mean if you think about it. Nessie could prob. have kids... like forever. Personally i'm thinking maybe she'll be a infertile. Like, once she stops growing maybe the vamp parts will completely take over. I mean, that would make more sense, because honestly an eternity of like periods just sucks. gross. Why did SM even make nessie exist?!!! My life is just full of awkward questions now. >.<

thou shalt not eat of it
thou shalt surely die
Soubiluv98
Wandering Through Town

Post by Soubiluv98 »

BreathelessVampire wrote:I think its impossible for Nessie to get pregnant. Like Nahuel said, his sisters couldn't conceive . The venom probably made them infertile.

If Nessie could conceive, woah, I am gonna have a hard time understanding it!
Hm, really?? I haven't read BD in a while.. so i'll defiantly have to check that out.

thou shalt not eat of it
thou shalt surely die
MrsFutureCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by MrsFutureCullen »

They rock I mean they a part vampire part human. Their disguise is way better because they aren't cold they are warm. She still gets the powers and she smells good to Jacob. I loved Renesme she is the cutest thing ever and I cant wait to see her in the movie!!!!!
What if Im not a superhero....What if Im the bad guy?"
-Edward aka Future Boyfriend
kimberlyy
Settled in Forks

Post by kimberlyy »

i have the same exact questions
what would happen if nessie got pregnant with jakes baby?
thiss is exactly why SM should write a story about Jake and nessies relationship love story or whateverr
:)
some people jay it wouldnt be the same withouth edward and bella but they still would be in the book
because there nessies parentss
it would be an awsome book!
It Hurts To know what will never be.
EdwardNJessi
Learning to Love Green

Post by EdwardNJessi »

I just read through everyone's responses and I share a lot of the sentiments you guys have about this issue.

Wouldn't it be awesome if (after Midnight Sun, of course) Stephenie wrote a book from Renesmee's perspective? I think that would be super interesting!! :)
LeechesRule95
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by LeechesRule95 »

I would love to have been a Vampire Hybrid you get the best of both worlds ( Ewwww just thought of HANNAH MONTANA when I said that!! :roll: ) Anyways you can get all the Advantages of Being Immortal and yet you dont sparkle as much so you can head down to the Beach with all your Human Friends.... There is alot of Advantages to it and alot of Disadvantages.... You only get like 7 years of childhood then you look like a teenager... But atleast you have a choice of Blood or Food for your diet.. Kinda like a slice of Pizza and a Bloody Mary (litterally made out of blood awesome!!!!)

Just being STUPID with the whole bloody mary Idea.......
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

Soubiluv98 wrote:The whole idea of hybrid vampires is just so confusing. I don't know, there's just too many questions, i mean if you think about it. Nessie could prob. have kids... like forever. Personally i'm thinking maybe she'll be a infertile. Like, once she stops growing maybe the vamp parts will completely take over. I mean, that would make more sense, because honestly an eternity of like periods just sucks. gross. Why did SM even make nessie exist?!!! My life is just full of awkward questions now. >.<
I think she left material for another book - Nessie's And, yeah... the rest of the eternity with periods is a nightmare. I think she can't have babies, at least, not with Jacob. Have you thought how freaky and confusing this could be? Anyway, i don't like thinking of Nessie a mom, at least for now, because she's just little kid for me. But I got really curious about Nahuel. He looks like Edward with this agnst part, don't you agree? I think I have a crush on tormented, gorgeous guys, with sexy accent. "shrugs"