Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
HalleyBrooke
Settled in Forks

Re: Emmett Cullen

Post by HalleyBrooke »

I love Emmett!!! He kinda reminds me of my older sister. Always joking around and makes fun of me ( that's not to much fun :? )
Where I come from, we all eat butterflies and poop rainbows.
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

i love emmett in MS. he is so laid back and cool about everything, even Bella and Edward, and the bit where they set up ben and Angela is so good
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

does anybody know what emmett's story is? they never explain it in any of the books...
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
viokagloring
Wandering Through Town

Post by viokagloring »

i love me some emmett! haha he is always so hilarious!!! now that i think about it, whenever he was in a scene (is that the right word?) he would crack a joke or do something that i found comical. he just lightened up everything for me. i loooooooooved it when he was joking around with the inuendos in BD. hilarious stuff!!!
and now that i read MS, i love him even more, if thats possible for any of the characters.
he is probably, like many others, the bigger brother i wish i had. lahve him! haha.

and yeah, i felt like emmett's story wasnt described in detail as much as the others. i would love to learn more about his background. his and esme's. hopefully we'll get to read about it MS. i beg for all that is good and holy in this world that SMeyer finishes! i know im not the only one.

...strong emotions can alter us in permanent ways.
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

ilovetwilight wrote:does anybody know what emmett's story is? they never explain it in any of the books...
Read the "Emmett and the Bear" outtake on Stephenie's site: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/twi_o ... emmett.pdf

You get the background of how he was found by Rosalie and then turned. The scene was cut out of Twilight, but even Stephenie says she misses the details of the story.

By the way, it must have been a black bear, NOT a grizzly bear that attacked him, because there aren't any grizzly bears in that part of the country. Black bears don't get as big as grlzzlies, but they do sometimes attack people.

And on a side note, check out the Personal Correspondance #1 for Esme's background. The answer to the first question gives a brief history, but the fourth question (about Carlisle and Esme) gives a more in depth background story.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

I wouldn't mind meeting someone like Emmett. He's one of my favorite guys in the books! I personally think that Emmett doesn't get much of a spot-light in the series. Every other character had their chance but Emmett never seemed to. Maybe Stephenie should do a side project on him! =3
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Kachiti »

Bronze Haired Girl wrote:
ilovetwilight wrote:does anybody know what emmett's story is? they never explain it in any of the books...
Read the "Emmett and the Bear" outtake on Stephenie's site: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/twi_o ... emmett.pdf

You get the background of how he was found by Rosalie and then turned. The scene was cut out of Twilight, but even Stephenie says she misses the details of the story.

By the way, it must have been a black bear, NOT a grizzly bear that attacked him, because there aren't any grizzly bears in that part of the country. Black bears don't get as big as grlzzlies, but they do sometimes attack people.

And on a side note, check out the Personal Correspondance #1 for Esme's background. The answer to the first question gives a brief history, but the fourth question (about Carlisle and Esme) gives a more in depth background story.
Thank you for the infor.
I always wonder if Esme was married and what the story was. If SM finishes MS maybe she could go into detail about Esme first husband.
Frustrated love has been the incentive for many great works.
MrsFutureCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by MrsFutureCullen »

EMMMMMEETTT he rox my world I mean I wish I had a big brother like him he is like a big teddy bear in a way or atleast thats the way I picture him...lol...... He is just sooo coool I would love to meet him!!! And his jokes are just sooo funny I mean even Edward knows that Emmett will make a joke out of anything!!!!!
What if Im not a superhero....What if Im the bad guy?"
-Edward aka Future Boyfriend
Moonlit Sunlight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Moonlit Sunlight »

Yeah they do explain it in one of the books i can't remember which one exacly but he get's attacked by a bear while one a camping trip or a hunting trip.. well anyways he get's attacked and Rosalies hunting when she sees him and she saves him because he reminded her so much of timothy one of her friends sons when she was human.. well anyways rosalie saves him and she supposedly takes him to carlisle... and they have both been together ever since... now i remember where i saw his story it was during Eclipse and while Rosalie is telling Bella why she would stay human...... it sort of explains it better than i did....
What a lucky duck! Wish he'd give me a hickey!
"LIfe sucks, and then you die." Jacob Black
Sponser of DBJ & Co. Donating Blood To Jasper & Co.
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Kachiti »

Moonlit Sunlight wrote:
Yeah they do explain it in one of the books i can't remember which one exacly but he get's attacked by a bear while one a camping trip or a hunting trip.. well anyways he get's attacked and Rosalies hunting when she sees him and she saves him because he reminded her so much of timothy one of her friends sons when she was human.. well anyways rosalie saves him and she supposedly takes him to carlisle... and they have both been together ever since... now i remember where i saw his story it was during Eclipse and while Rosalie is telling Bella why she would stay human...... it sort of explains it better than i did....
I think you mean little Henry.
Frustrated love has been the incentive for many great works.