Lost TV Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Kizmet
Wandering Through Town

Re: Lost TV Series

Post by Kizmet »

debussygirl wrote:When is Lost starting again? I haven't heard anything.
According to the official site, "early 2009." So probably January or February.
Proud Twilighter since October 21, 2006.
RajaniArchana
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by RajaniArchana »

Lost was the third PTT show I got into, after 24 and House <3 I absolutely love it and I totally ship Sawyer/Kate!

anyone else see the new S5 promo, came out yesterday? It's got some just recycled scenes at the beginning but there's also a lot of new footage. Very excitiing! If you want to see it, go to youtube and search " Official Lost Season 5 Promo" and it should be the second video from the top (the first is some dude dnacing o.O)

Team Sirius: Because the greatest love is sacrifice
Team Garrett: Because true love is *electrifying*

Anzo/\Shisana--Jesse/Leslie--Harry&Ginny/\Ron&Hermione
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Question:

What are your thoughts on the Oceanic 6 leaving the others behind? Do you think they will come back and save the rest of the Losties? Jack wants to but some of the others are skeptical about this (i.e Kate), do you think Jack will be able to convince them?
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Well, in the season finale, you saw that supposedly Locke had died and Ben said they all had to go back together. All of them. Some how, Jack will have to convince the rest of them. Besides, what would the show be about if they didn't go back? And how could they just leave the others behind? But I think Kate will soon be convinced after what happened with Claire in her bedroom. That was creepy. I don't know what's going on with Sun. She's a broken woman now - I don't think she has much left except this building. She may like the feeling of purpose. Will Desmond have to be included in this going back? If he is, he will probably be the hardest to convince. He has waited so long for Penny.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I think that they will go back, somehow. I mean, they can have stuff off the island, but the show IS the island. They have to come back eventually. Although whether that means they go quietly or Ben and Saaid will kidnap them, I don't know. This show is too unpredictable!!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

I'm sure they will go back, but its just a question of when. I'm sure it'll take the whole season for them to finally go back. And I was wondering about Desmond too. Is he counted? That reminds me of the alternate endings of Lost on ABC.com. They show 3 different people in the casket. One, of course in the actual ending is Locke. The other two were Sawyer and Desmond. http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index?pn=index It shows it there if you want to see it. And with Desmond, if he has to go back, I'm sure there is no way he'll go on his own...so I'm sure there may be some forcing going on.
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Post by Nena »

I don't know about you but I am not buying whatever Ben is selling. I know he came out a little like "the good guy" at the end, saving the island, but I am still highly suspicious about his motives.
I really like to read your comments on the series, like someone said, the series are really unpredictable. I actually think that they will make it back to the island in the first 3 weeks, no more than that. We already got a glimpse of everybody and all of them have realized that coming back home was not really a "happy ending". I don't know about Desmond going back, it' s just not fair! He waited so long. I still however thing that the clue may be Penny's dad, still I don't get his motives either.
Anyways back to the question. Yes, I think Jack will either convince them or they will finally decide themselves, he already visited Hurley and it seemed to me like Hurley is ready to go back.

ps: I just read that Charlie (Dominic Monaghan) signed up for abc's Chuck to play the roles of a free-spirited British rock star targeted for death by a shadowy group of evildoers.
I am not sure if it's just going to be a guest or what, but the interview didn't sound like he was making a come back to Lost :( Here is the link
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

They really should have Charlie back, even if it is as the "ghost" or whatever. I need him! =) Hes my drug.
Nena wrote: I actually think that they will make it back to the island in the first 3 weeks, no more than that. We already got a glimpse of everybody and all of them have realized that coming back home was not really a "happy ending". I don't know about Desmond going back, it' s just not fair! He waited so long. I still however thing that the clue may be Penny's dad, still I don't get his motives either.
I'm not sure they will go back that soon. I really think it'll be later. I'm sure they'll show us a lot of what happened to the Losties still on the island. And with Daniel Faraday..he was on the little boat when the freighter exploded and the island "moved"..we have to find out where that group went. And with Desmond..I'm not sure. He was on the island..I'm sure he's included. Not that I want him to be..but the writers are cruel. And I'm sure by the end of this Charles Widmore will have a huge role in everything. He already has a big role.
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

I don't know, perhaps Charlie will make a few more appearances as Hurley's schizophrenia acts up. *shrug* Wait, what was it that he wanted during that one episode? I forget.

I'm not sure of Ben, though. Part of me thinks he is good. Well, not good, but he puts all his faith in the island. He believes in its power and everything about it. The reason I think he moved it was because he knew Jacob would kill him off somehow. Or perhaps it was to get revenge against Whitmore for killing his daughter. I can't be sure at this point.

But, also on the island, we have to see where Locke leads them. I read that originally Mr. Echo was supposed to be the leader but he didn't want to be on the series anymore so they killed him off.

All right, exciting news. The official Season Five promo has been released. You can find it here but, beware, I think it is a spoilers site. So don't read anything else - just watch the promo.
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Twilight<3 wrote:I don't know, perhaps Charlie will make a few more appearances as Hurley's schizophrenia acts up. *shrug* Wait, what was it that he wanted during that one episode? I forget.
Charlie was there to warn Hurley. He said that the people left on the island needed the Oceanic 6 to go back to the island.

Is that what you were wondering?