Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Rachelle LeFevere as Victoria

Post by Pel »

A place to discuss Rachelle
somnium
Settled in Forks

Re: Rachelle LeFevere as Victoria

Post by somnium »

She looks like Victoria from a distance in the trailers all evil and viscious. IRL she seems like the total opposite of Victorie... which is a good thing. I hope they make the other movies so i can see her be super evil and get seriously owned by Edward in Eclipse :D
bittenbyEdwardCullen
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by bittenbyEdwardCullen »

She seems too nice to play an evil vampire like Victoria. I can't wait to see her evil side! :D
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

somnium wrote:She looks like Victoria from a distance in the trailers all evil and viscious. IRL she seems like the total opposite of Victorie... which is a good thing. I hope they make the other movies so i can see her be super evil and get seriously owned by Edward in Eclipse :D
Agreed. She seems so nice and intelligent in interviews and at Comic Con and stuff- then again you can tell she definitely has that dark side to her. I'm sure her execution as Victoria will not disappoint...
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

very good, but i dont think her hair is red enough. its supposed to look like fire, no?
beacuse in bd bella actually thinks it is fire that she sees. and the color of her hair is too soft of a red.
just an opinion.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

samajama wrote:very good, but i dont think her hair is red enough. its supposed to look like fire, no?
beacuse in bd bella actually thinks it is fire that she sees. and the color of her hair is too soft of a red.
just an opinion.
yeah i was actually thinking about that when i saw her in the movie still and interviews and what not- then again she has that orange spin and in many ways Bella does tend to exaggerate in her descriptions, though i'm not sure exaggerate is the word i'm looking for...
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
dazzledby
Settled in Forks

Post by dazzledby »

I'm really looking forward to seeing Rachelle bring Victoria to life. Mostly because all of the interviews she has done she seems so sweet and funny and well spoken. It will be such a change to see her play the part of the evil, single minded Victoria.
credit: me!
edward_loves_lauren
Settled in Forks

Post by edward_loves_lauren »

Rachelle is a good choice for Victoria,but her hair...it should have been REDDER
"YOU ARE MY LIFE NOW"-EDWARD CULLEN Image
vegasn8ive
Learning to Love Green

Post by vegasn8ive »

When I first saw Rachelle was going to be Victoria, I was a little unsure. She isn't who I would have immediately thought of. But I have seen her in other stuff and I think she'll pull it off well.
WishIWasACullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by WishIWasACullen »

When I first saw Rachelle, I said "YES YES YES!!!" When I was reading the series, I would have nightmares about Victoria--her chilling beauty and her flaming hair. And when I saw Rachelle, I got chills. She has the face that I imagined Victoria having and I hope that we get a NM so I can just be even more terrified. :lol: She also seems like a pretty great person all around--she's great when she does interviews, just so sweet and willing to talk to fans and reporters. (Cam, Taylor and Rachelle seemed the nicest by far...but anyway...) I think she'll make a stunning Victoria and I can't wait to see her be seriously pwned...seriously. *fingers crossed for NM*
"Is it not enough… just to have a long and happy life with me?"

"For Now...."

E <3 B